A brand new World War Z patch, packing 14 GB on PC with slightly less on consoles, is set to arrive.
The new DLC, the first of World War Z, adds an extra mission in Tokyo, a new special zombie type to spawn on all maps, an FOV slider, and private lobbies.
Here are the full patch notes:
-Added Tokyo 3 level
Added new special zombie that will spawn on all levels
- Added private lobbies
- Added ability to host the game locally in private lobbies
- Added ability to disable bots in private lobbies
- Added UI that shows maximum difficulty each level was completed om
- Added FOV scale slider
- Added option to change PvP loadout during the game
- Added feature that will prevent Lurker from spawning near players that are joining the game in progress.
- Tripled delay which governs how often Lurker can spawn in exact same position
- Constant sprinting will now aggro zombies from a bigger distance
- Reworked “zombie stagger” mechanics. When hit, zombies used to play a long hit animation based on gun caliber and an element of randomness. Now they will play hit animation based on gun caliber and if they are hit repeatedly in a short time frame. This will make shotguns and fast firing more consistent with staggering zombies.
- AI Director will spawn less primary weapons if players are already carrying tier 3 weapons.
- When AI Director decides to spawn a small wave of zombies, it will contain more zombies, but the wave duration will be shorter
- Made stealth more consistent across all levels; executing perfect stealth will delay the first wave of non-swarm zombies
- Compact SMG. Non-silenced version deals 8% more damage\
- Machine Pistol. Bottom branch version 5 deals 6% more damage
- Machine Pistol. Increased rate of fire by 9% for all versions
- Sporting Carbine. Top branch versions deal 5% more damage.
- Sporting Carbine. Bottom branch versions’ mag size is increased by 3.
- Advanced SMG. Non-silenced version 5 deals 5% more damage.
- Advanced SMG. Increased accuracy of both versions 4’s.
- Sniper Rifle. Top branch now has a bigger magazine and better handling.
- Sniper Rifle. Bottom branch deals bigger damage with more penetration and accuracy.
- Heavy Sniper Rifle. Reduced projectile size to prevent accidental detonation.
- Revolver. Significantly increased damage. It will be able to kill a zombie om highest difficulty with 1 shot.
- Double-Barreled Shotgun. Doubled the distance at which damage begins to reduce.
- Double-Barreled Shotgun. Reduced damage in PvP by 8%
- Secondary Grenade Launcher. Increased max ammo from 3 to 5
- Improved hit detection in Pvp
- C4 will no longer detonate in midair if hit by a friendly fire (it still can be detonated after it lands on something)
- Fixed some of the visual upgrades not showing up properly on weapon customization screen
- Fixed some of the weapon variant icons not reflecting actual visual weapon upgrades on that weapon.
- Fixed Pump-Action shotgun displaying LOD model as well as the actual model
- Fixed gun recoil reset when swapping weapons
Stim Pistol will now prioritize players in downed state when multiple targets are available
- If multiple players are using “Please Stand Up” perk, only one will trigger if the entire team is down.
- All “Spawn with a Heavy Weapon” type perks will now properly adjust heavy weapons that are picked up during gameplay
- Improved performance
- Fixed several gameplay crashes
- Fixed several issues causing disconnects when joining friend’s game in progress
- Fixed issue that was causing 2 players appearing as the same character in game
- Fixed a large number of gameplay bugs that were causing inability to progress in levels
- Made some adjustments to AI Director that will make Moscow 3, Tokyo 2, Jerusalem 1, Jerusalem 3, and NY 3 slightly harder and Jerusalem 2 and Tokyo 1 slightly easier.
- Improved navigation on Moscow 2 level
- Fixed issue that was causing zombie health scaling to trigger incorrectly for some zombies. In general, this makes Very Hard and Insane difficulties a little bit harder
Fixed issue that was causing Aim Assist to work even if it was disabled in optionsImproved pickup selection system when multiple objects could be picked up by playerFixed an issue that was causing player to respawn with 0 ammo.Fixed issue that was preventing dead players turning into zombies in some cases.Added backpakcs for character models in “Collection” screen.Fixed crash on party leader change during session start countdown.Fixed issue that was causing pickup progress bar not to appear in some cases.Fixed player and specialization level display sync in scoreboard and lobby.Fixed Barricade defense kit icon display on HUD.Backstory unlocked UI indicator will no longer display if you have already unlocked the backstory video.Fixed issue that was casuing some weapons to deal less damage with explosive ammo active in PvP.Fixed friendly/enemy player overhead marker not appearing in some cases.Fixed “Floor is Lava” trophy not triggering correctly.Player will no longer drop defense kits when picking up C4 charges in Japan.
Playstation 5 Confirmed, Release Date End of 2020
After months of speculation, Sony has announced that it’s next-generation console will indeed be called the Playstation 5, and the new console will be hitting the market near the end of 2020.
“Today I’m proud to share that our next-generation console will be called PlayStation 5, and we’ll be launching in time for Holiday 2020″ Sony president of SIEE and president of global sales & marketing, SIE, Jim Ryan said in a post on the European Playstation Blog.
“These updates may not be a huge surprise, but we wanted to confirm them for our PlayStation fans, as we start to reveal additional details about our vision for the next generation.”
Currently, there is no indication on what the price will be for the new console, or if the console will look “similar” to the patent images which surfaced back in August.
If you’re looking to roll out a new version of your Twitch or Mixer channel, then Gamactica is the perfect place to market, network, and promote your streams. Regardless if you’re a female streamer trying to make a name, or a hardcore pro player trying to catch the eyes of esports teams, it is important to ensure your branding is top notch. Rank next to the top game developer streams and alongside the ASMR channels of the industry, and join the Gamactica community.
World of Warcraft’s Visions of N’Zoth Update Introduces New Playable Races
A pair of new playable races are heading to the World of Warcraft in a brand new, free update called Visions of N’Zoth.
Starting off are the Vulpera, which is a race of fox people that many players will recognize as non-playable race in the Battle of Azeroth expansion. The race will become available after maxing out their associated faction reputation and completing a quest.
Along with the Vulpera are the Mechagnomes, a robotic looking version of the standard Gnome race. This race can be unlocked with the release of update 8.3, which is looking to be quite the hefty update.
You can take a look at more information regarding the free update in the lengthy video below.
Keeping your character alive and well is the key to success in World of Warcraft, which the same can be said IRL. Part of that, is staying informed about potential health risks, such as pilonidal, and potential threats, such as pilonidal disease. While they may not be the most well-known, it’s these diseases that can prove to be more difficult to detect. Stay ahead, and remain on top of your health by educating yourself today.
Paradox Announces Surviving the Aftermath
Paradox has announced the next entry in the Surviving franchise that is scheduled to arrive sometime in late 2020.
‘Surviving the Aftermath’ is the brand new title, and the announcement came with the teaser trailer below, with more information promised at PDXCON 2019 taking place next week.
While you may be able to wait for Surviving the Aftermath, you may not want to wait around when it comes to improving the quality of your streams. If your goal is to be ranked among the best twitch channels, then you need to ensure you not only have the best streaming equipment, but also that your marketing and networking is up to par. Whether you want to be known among the best female streamers, or you’re striving to attract the interest of eports teams, streaming quality content is one way to do just that, and more.
- Playstation 5 Confirmed, Release Date End of 2020
- Playstation 4 System Update 7.00 Now Out
- World of Warcraft’s Visions of N’Zoth Update Introduces New Playable Races
- Paradox Announces Surviving the Aftermath
- The House of the Dead 1-2 Remakes On the Way
- Borderlands 3 Update Targets FL4K, Moze, Boss Fights, More
- Death Stranding Trailer Arrives
- News11 months ago
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Patch 1.0.7 Is Here
- News11 months ago
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Appears on Playstation Store, Out in December
- News1 year ago
Bungie Outlines Infamy, Gambit Ranking System for Destiny 2: Forsaken
- News1 year ago
Ghost Recon Wildlands’ Rainbow Six Siege Crossover Mission Now Available
- News1 year ago
Red Dead Redemption 2 Reveals Characters
- News10 months ago
New Patch Arrives for Darksiders 3
- News7 months ago
The Division 2: Clan System Breakdown
- News1 year ago
No Man’s Sky Update 1.55 Is Out