A brand new patch for Friday the 13th: The Game is going live on January 30th, and will continue to improve the gameplay and keep the game alive for their fans.
A brand new patch has been detailed over on the official website, and you can ready the full patch notes here:
INTERACTION LOCK – The team has fixed various interaction lock issues, including:
- Stumbling while dropping an item
- Entering Combat Stance while swinging weapon
CONNECTIVITY AND CRASHES – Multiple connectivity/crash fixes including:
- Network Error after joining lobby in Quick Play
- “Need Updated Client” error
ENVIRONMENT AND COLLISION
- Falling Animation Loop – Fixed various areas where players enter a falling animation and cannot continue, including:
- Firewood Logs on Pinehurst Map
- Cardboard Box on Packanack Map
- Coffee Table in Jarvis House
- Counselor Catch – Fixed various spots that could snag the counselors and make them unable to move, including:
- Cemetery fence on the Crystal Lake map.
- Safe Spots – Fixed various safe spots where the counselors are unreachable once entered, including:
- The cemetery in Higgin’s Haven
- Parking the car inside the barn on Pinehurst
- Fixed an issue where an invisible collision would occur at the barn fence on Pinehurst, causing the car to shift vertically after restarting the car.
- Fixed an exploit where counselors could use the car as a barricade at Jason’s shack, affecting several maps.
- Fixed an issue where the counselors could control their directional axis while climbing through windows, allowing them to reach unplayable areas of the maps.
- Fixed an issue where counselors are able to reach the rooftop of the Pinehurst Halfway House by escaping Jason’s grab with a pocket knife.
- Fixed an issue disabling the “More Emotes” button.
- Fixed the Morph Cursor not showing on Xbox One.
BALANCING AND TUNING
Jason – Buffing Mother’s Special, Special Boy.
- Weapon Swing – Jason can now swing his equipped weapon to hit multiple targets at once. This will help Jason defend himself against bullies.
- Stun – It is no longer possible to Stun Jason while he is in Rage Mode unless using a shotgun or Pamela’s sweater.
- Rage Indicator will show on the minimap when Jason enters Rage Mode.
Counselors – They should have been watching him.
- Tommy Jarvis – Players who kill themselves cannot come back as Tommy Jarvis.
Catherine: Full Body Adding Persona’s Joker as DLC
Persona’s Joker seems to be popping up everywhere these days, and he will be heading to Catherine: Full Body next, as a DLC.
Persona’s Joke will arrive in Catherine: Full Body as part of the Digital Deluxe Edition of the game, which will make him a playable character in the multiplayer mode of the game.
Joker, along with Phantom Thieves Commentary Set, will also be made available a standalone item after the game is released.
Dying Light 2 Gameplay Showcased at E3
E3 keeps delivering and one of the things presented at the conference was a look at the gameplay for Dying Light 2.
To get a glimpse at what’s in story, check out the video from IGN below, which shows off some of the gameplay.
Brand New Apex Legends Patch Fixes Caustic Issues, Adds Config Commands for PC
Respawn has rolled out a new update for Apex Legends that addresses a number of issues with Caustic, as well as adding a new config commands for those on PC.
Caustic’s Nox Gas Traps issue, which caused damage to players through walls, has been fixed, as well as the exploit that allowed Caustic to place traps with zero cool down time.
PC players will see new config commands, one that lets you control the maximum framerate, and the two others additions allow for tweaking letterboxes in non-standard aspect ratios.
- Fixed the bug with healing items not functioning when using the keybinds for them.
- Fixed issue with players not being rewarded with Loss Forgiveness after their teammate left during an Apex Elite match.
- Made improvements so that Loss Forgiveness works more consistently in other cases where it wasn’t working correctly.
- Fixed bug where Caustic’s Nox Gas Traps would damage players through walls.
- Fixed exploit where you could repeatedly place Caustic’s Nox Gas Traps with no cooldown.
- Fixed issue with “nerfed” skydiving from a Jump Tower.
- Resolved a number of localization issues for Xbox and PS4.
- Fixed issues with items sorting incorrectly when looting a deathbox.
- Fixed issues related to heavily decreased accuracy when ADS and sliding.
- Fixed audio bug related to Octane’s Jump Pad.
- Fixed a number of game logic script errors.
- [PS4 Only] Fixed bug with in-game reward message not displaying the right image for Playstation Plus subscribers [previously this was showing an orange and purple checker image instead of the right asset].
-New PC config commands now enabled:
- Catherine: Full Body Adding Persona’s Joker as DLC
- Dying Light 2 Gameplay Showcased at E3
- Brand New Apex Legends Patch Fixes Caustic Issues, Adds Config Commands for PC
- Warframe Nightwave: Intermission Give Players Chance to Earn Missed Loot
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 Expansion Pass Features 3 DLCs
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Arrives March 20th
- Check out the New Trailer for Scavengers
- News7 months ago
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Patch 1.0.7 Is Here
- News10 months ago
Bungie Outlines Infamy, Gambit Ranking System for Destiny 2: Forsaken
- News7 months ago
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Appears on Playstation Store, Out in December
- News9 months ago
Red Dead Redemption 2 Reveals Characters
- News6 months ago
New Patch Arrives for Darksiders 3
- News11 months ago
Ghost Recon Wildlands’ Rainbow Six Siege Crossover Mission Now Available
- News3 months ago
The Division 2: Clan System Breakdown
- News10 months ago
No Man’s Sky Update 1.55 Is Out