A brand new patch for Friday the 13th: The Game is going live on January 30th, and will continue to improve the gameplay and keep the game alive for their fans.
A brand new patch has been detailed over on the official website, and you can ready the full patch notes here:
INTERACTION LOCK – The team has fixed various interaction lock issues, including:
- Stumbling while dropping an item
- Entering Combat Stance while swinging weapon
CONNECTIVITY AND CRASHES – Multiple connectivity/crash fixes including:
- Network Error after joining lobby in Quick Play
- “Need Updated Client” error
ENVIRONMENT AND COLLISION
- Falling Animation Loop – Fixed various areas where players enter a falling animation and cannot continue, including:
- Firewood Logs on Pinehurst Map
- Cardboard Box on Packanack Map
- Coffee Table in Jarvis House
- Counselor Catch – Fixed various spots that could snag the counselors and make them unable to move, including:
- Cemetery fence on the Crystal Lake map.
- Safe Spots – Fixed various safe spots where the counselors are unreachable once entered, including:
- The cemetery in Higgin’s Haven
- Parking the car inside the barn on Pinehurst
- Fixed an issue where an invisible collision would occur at the barn fence on Pinehurst, causing the car to shift vertically after restarting the car.
- Fixed an exploit where counselors could use the car as a barricade at Jason’s shack, affecting several maps.
- Fixed an issue where the counselors could control their directional axis while climbing through windows, allowing them to reach unplayable areas of the maps.
- Fixed an issue where counselors are able to reach the rooftop of the Pinehurst Halfway House by escaping Jason’s grab with a pocket knife.
- Fixed an issue disabling the “More Emotes” button.
- Fixed the Morph Cursor not showing on Xbox One.
BALANCING AND TUNING
Jason – Buffing Mother’s Special, Special Boy.
- Weapon Swing – Jason can now swing his equipped weapon to hit multiple targets at once. This will help Jason defend himself against bullies.
- Stun – It is no longer possible to Stun Jason while he is in Rage Mode unless using a shotgun or Pamela’s sweater.
- Rage Indicator will show on the minimap when Jason enters Rage Mode.
Counselors – They should have been watching him.
- Tommy Jarvis – Players who kill themselves cannot come back as Tommy Jarvis.
Fortnite Teasing Avengers: Endgame Crossover Event
With Marvel’s ‘Avengers: End Game’ set to arrive later this week, Fortnite is teasing it’s cashing in on the cinematic mega-event.
A recent tweet from Fortnite strongly hinted at another crossover with the Marvel Cinematic Universe:
Life is Strange 2 Teases Episode 3 with 420 Themed Trailer
As many in the world celebrated 4/20 over this past weekend, so did ‘Life is Strange 2’ who used the unofficial holiday to tease Episode 3, which arrived on May 9th.
Dontnod Entertainment put out this 4/20-themed trailer on April 20th:
Street Fighter 5 Free to Play for 2 Weeks Starting Tomorrow
Street Fighter 5: Arcade Edition, starting April 23rd and running until May 5th, will be free to play on Playstation and PC.
All base game content is available as part of the game’s free trial, including 16 base game characters, and four DLC characters.
- Fortnite Teasing Avengers: Endgame Crossover Event
- Life is Strange 2 Teases Episode 3 with 420 Themed Trailer
- Street Fighter 5 Free to Play for 2 Weeks Starting Tomorrow
- Reported Leak Reveals Mortal Kombat 11’s Entire DLC Roster
- Destiny 2 Xur Location Guide: April 19th, 2019
- Mordhau Finally Arriving this Month
- Mortal Kombat 11 Launch Trailer
- News5 months ago
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Patch 1.0.7 Is Here
- News8 months ago
Bungie Outlines Infamy, Gambit Ranking System for Destiny 2: Forsaken
- News4 months ago
New Patch Arrives for Darksiders 3
- News8 months ago
Red Dead Redemption 2 Reveals Characters
- News9 months ago
Ghost Recon Wildlands’ Rainbow Six Siege Crossover Mission Now Available
- News1 month ago
The Division 2: Clan System Breakdown
- News8 months ago
No Man’s Sky Update 1.55 Is Out
- News3 months ago
Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai Added to Jump Force Roster