Ubisoft has announced details for the first episode of free content heading to The Division 2.
Arriving on July 23rd for Year 1 Pass holders, The Division 2: Episode 1 – D.C. Outskirts: Expeditions will be available for all players on July 30th.
Here is the information shared by Ubisoft.
The Division 2: Episode 1 – DC Outskirts: Expeditions
Two New Main Missions
- Camp White Oak: Division Agents stage a well-planned attack into the presidential compound, as they seek to bring the now-traitor President Andrew Ellis to justice.
- Manning National Zoo: Emeline Shaw, leader of the Outcasts, fled after her defeat in D.C. and is now held up at the Zoo regaining strength. Agents are on the hunt to eliminate Shaw, nipping the Outcasts’ reawakening in the bud.
New experience: Expeditions
- Players enter Kenly College, where contact has been lost with a military convoy full of vital supplies. When they receive what appears to be a final broadcast, they form an expedition to find any surviving members in need of rescue.
- Expeditions will be split in three different wings for players to complete. Each wing will have a specific theme and tone, to be released on a week-by-week basis. Completing all three wings grants access to an exclusive treasure room full of rewards.
New Weapons and Gear
- One exotic weapon: Diamondback Rifle
- One exotic gear: BTSU Datagloves
- Two weapons: Stoner LMG and Carbine 7
- Agents can take on two new classified assignments in Washington’s Central Aquarium and NSA Site B13 (Exclusive only to Year 1 Pass holders).
Alongside new content, Episode 1 will also include the following updates:
New Discovery Difficulty setting for the “Operation Dark Hours” Raid
- The new Discovery Difficulty setting, along with its corresponding matchmaking option, will allow more players to experience The Division 2 in its entirety. While Operation Dark Hours Exotic loot remains exclusive to the Normal difficulty setting, Agents playing the Discovery Difficulty can expect a variety of great rewards, while training for the Normal Difficulty.
- Players can now craft their gear up until Gear Score 500 and share blueprints across characters. Additionally, crafted weapons can now be recalibrated.
Weapons balancing and skills buff
- As part of the ongoing updates to answer community feedback, awaited balance and buffs will be added to the next title update.
Apple Arcade Officially Launches
Apple Arcade has officially launched, and with it comes over 50 game titles and one free month of service.
For $4.99 a month you can play over 100 titles completely ad-free.
The service is now up and running on iPhones that run iOS 13, and will soon be heading to iPad, Mac, and Apple TV.
Apple Arcade Tiles Now Available
- Agent Intercept
- Assemble with Care
- Atone: Heart of the Elder Tree
- Ballistic Baseball
- Battlesky Brigade: Harpooner
- Big Time Sports
- Bleak Sword
- Cat Quest 2
- ChuChu Rocket Universe
- Cricket Through the Ages
- Dead End Job
- Dear Reader
- Dodo Peak
- Don’t Bug Me!
- Dread Nautical
- Exit the Gungeon
- Hot Lava
- Frogger in Toy Town
- Jenny LeClue – Detectivu
- King’s League 2
- Kings of the Castle
- LEGO Brawls
- Manifold Garden
- Mini Roadways
- Neo Cab
- Oceanhorn 2: Knights of the Lost Realm
- Operator 41
- Over the Alps
- Pac-Man Party Royale
- Projection: First Light
- Punch Planet
- Rayman Mini
- Red Reign
- Rosie’s Reality
- Sayonara Wild Hearts
- Shantae and the Seven Sirens (formerly known as Shantae 5)
- Shinsekai Into the Depths
- Skate City
- Sneaky Sasquatch
- Sociable Soccer
- Sonic Racing
- Speed Demons
- Stellar Commanders
- Super Impossible Road
- Tangle Tower
- The Enchanted World
- The Pinball Wizard
- Things that Go Bump
- Towaga: Among Shadows
- Various Daylife
- Way of the Turtle
- What the Golf?
- Where Cards Fall
- Word Laces
Minecraft Gets New Character Creator
Minecraft is getting a brand new character creator, according to a recent developer stream announcement.
Minecraft’s latest beta build (22.214.171.124), available now on Windows 10, Xbox One and Android has the creator up and running and it works as many players would expect it to.
Mojang stated that there are about 100 customization items, free and paid, for players to choose from.
PornHub Says Over 1 Million People Have Searched for Borderlands This Week
When it comes to the popularity of Borderlands 3, which was releases last week, it goes far beyond video games, streaming, and cosplay.
It goes to porn, too.
According to PornHub, as of September 18th statisticians found that over 1 million people have searched for Borderlands in the last 5 days, representing a 12,905% increase over it’s daily average, five times the popularity of Fortnite and three times that of Overwatch, which makes Borderlands the most searched for game and a top trending term on Pornhub.
Check out the inforgraphic provided showing the boost in popularity since launch:
And here is an infographic showing which Borderlands related terms are being searched on Pornhub:
Lastly, but not least, here is an infographic essentially breaking down the demographics behind the searches.
- Apple Arcade Officially Launches
- Minecraft Gets New Character Creator
- PornHub Says Over 1 Million People Have Searched for Borderlands This Week
- Apex Legends Season 3 Kicks Off October 1st
- Ubisoft Taking Steps to Combat DDoS and DoS attacks on Rainbow Six Siege
- John Wick Hex Arrives October 8th
- Destiny 2: Forsaken Now Including the Annual Pass
- News10 months ago
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Patch 1.0.7 Is Here
- News11 months ago
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Appears on Playstation Store, Out in December
- News1 year ago
Bungie Outlines Infamy, Gambit Ranking System for Destiny 2: Forsaken
- News1 year ago
Ghost Recon Wildlands’ Rainbow Six Siege Crossover Mission Now Available
- News1 year ago
Red Dead Redemption 2 Reveals Characters
- News9 months ago
New Patch Arrives for Darksiders 3
- News6 months ago
The Division 2: Clan System Breakdown
- News1 year ago
No Man’s Sky Update 1.55 Is Out