Dark Souls Remastered was announced earlier this year and gamers immediately started celebrating what’s coming in the future.
Just in case you were wondering what is going to be different when Dark Souls ReMastered is finally released, you can see the full list of changes right here, courtesy of IGN.
Dark Souls Remastered Changes
- Dark Souls Remastered will have a 4K resolution with a compatible TV/monitor at 60fps on the Xbox One X, PS4 Pro and PC. It will display upscaled 4K resolution on PS4 Pro and Xbox One, while the PC version will be native 4K.
- PS4 and Xbox One – 1080p resolution at 60fps.
- On the Switch, it will have a 1080p resolution at 30fps when docked to TV, and 720p resolution at 30fps when in handheld mode.
- The maximum number of players online has increased from 4 to 6.
- The Dried Finger item will be needed to play with 6 players.
- The Dried Finger has been moved from the Painted World of Ariamis level to the Undead Burg merchant to be obtainable earlier in the game. The Dried Finger location in the Painted World has been replaced with a Twin Humanities item.
- Password Matchmaking is now available, similar to Dark Souls 3. When a player is summoned in Password Matchmaking the player level will be synced.
- It’s now easier for friends to be matched with each other. When the guest player’s character level and weapon is higher than that of the host player, the level will be adjusted accordingly.
- Healing items will not be available during PvP with the exception of Estus Flasks. To prevent long and drawn out battles, the number of Estus Flasks is halved for phantoms.
- When a player defeats an invading phantom, their Estus Flask is restored.
- Players can turn on/off global matchmaking
- Players can now prevent matched Red Phantoms from seeing their “White Sign Soapstone” sign
- Players can no longer summon ally phantoms consecutively when in combat with enemy phantoms.
- In online play, players who are outside of the host’s parameter range will not be matched with each other (the players can still be matched via Password Matching).
- 3v3 and 6-player deathmatch have been added.
- Arena battles can also use Password Matching.
- Respawn points will be random.
- Players can select the number of usable items, such as consumable souls or covenant items, to use instead of one at a time as in the original game.
- The number of languages has been increased to the number found in Dark Souls 3.
- A Bonfire has been added next to Vamos the Blacksmith.
- Covenants can be switched at Bonfires.
- Button configuration is available.
- Items will not automatically be registered into an item slot when picked up.
- When the up or down directional pad button is held down, the first item equipped will be selected.
- The online network has been changed from P2P to dedicated servers.
Rockstar Games Resolves Issues Involving Players Finding Mass Grave of Dead Horses in Red Dead Online
A recent issue on Red Dead Online that saw players of the game stumbling upon mass graves of dead horses, has been resolved by developer Rockstar Games.
“The issue affecting some players in Red Dead Online that was causing reduced numbers of animals in session and other knock-on effects has been resolved,” Rockstar said in a statement, according to Eurogamer.
You can take a look at a video showing the issues below:
Total War: Three Kingdoms Launch Trailer Arrives
A launch trailer for Total War: Three Kingdoms has officially arrived and it focuses on Lie Vei, who is a historical figure within the game’s lore.
Total War: Three Kingdoms is set to arrive on May 23rd for PC.
Overwatch Anniversary Event Kicks off May 21st
The 3rd annual Overwatch Anniversary event is set to arrive on May 21st and will come with a number of new items and items from the past, along with seasonal brawls as well.
The event, which runs from May 21st to June 10th, will be playable for free until May 28th and players can already start downloading it.
Overwatch Anniversary event 2019
- The Anniversary event will include 6 new Legendary skins and 3 epic skins
- New dance emotes have been added for Baptiste, Ashe and Wrecking Ball
- The Anniversary event will bring back previous seasonal cosmetic items including your favorite dance emotes from all previous years
- Past seasonal brawls are returning to the Arcade and will be rotated daily, including those found in Overwatch Archives – Storm Rising
- Players who login for the Anniversary event will receive one bonus Legendary Anniversary Loot Box, which will guarantee one Legendary item
- Players who purchase the 50 Loot Box Bundle will receive one bonus Legendary Anniversary Loot Box
- All previous Seasonal Event loot will be included in loot boxes during the duration of the event
- Rockstar Games Resolves Issues Involving Players Finding Mass Grave of Dead Horses in Red Dead Online
- Total War: Three Kingdoms Launch Trailer Arrives
- Overwatch Anniversary Event Kicks off May 21st
- Upcoming Apex Legends Patch Aims to Address Numerous Issues
- Destiny 2: Season of Opulence Exotic Nerfs
- Rainbow Six Siege Unveils Reverse Friendly Fire Punishment
- Respawn Planning to Ban Piggy-Backing in Apex Legends
- News6 months ago
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Patch 1.0.7 Is Here
- News9 months ago
Bungie Outlines Infamy, Gambit Ranking System for Destiny 2: Forsaken
- News9 months ago
Red Dead Redemption 2 Reveals Characters
- News5 months ago
New Patch Arrives for Darksiders 3
- News10 months ago
Ghost Recon Wildlands’ Rainbow Six Siege Crossover Mission Now Available
- News2 months ago
The Division 2: Clan System Breakdown
- News9 months ago
No Man’s Sky Update 1.55 Is Out
- News7 months ago
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Appears on Playstation Store, Out in December