In this new trailer, Metal Gear Survive trailer provides a look at the single player campaign in the game.
Overwatch Workshop Now Available
Following a month or so of testing, the Overwatch Workshop is now available and live for all players.
The new Workshop will allow players to create entirely new game modes, modify behaviour of heroes or weapons, change the camera perspective, along with the ability to make subtle balance changes, and more complex, script-based tweaks as well.
The Division 2 Dark Hours Raid Difficulty Will Not Be Adjusted
For now, the difficulty of the Division 2 Dark Hours raid will not be adjusted by developer Massive.
The Division 2’s first raid, Dark Hours,recently launched with a lot of controversy due to the immense difficulty.
“We’ve heard rumours about us changing the raid difficulty… there are currently no plans to change that,” community developer Chris Gansler said during this week’s State of the Game developer stream . “We know the raid is harder on consoles, but we are happy with where we’re at.”
New Fallout 76 Patch Brings Project Paradise Event, Bug Fixes
Bethesda has dropped a brand new patch for Fallout 76’s Wild Appalachia update.
Here are the patch notes:
Fallout 76 – patch 184.108.40.206
C.A.M.P., Crafting, Workshops
- Scrapping: Fixed an issue that could cause an unintended item to be scrapped when rapidly scrapping items.
- Vending: Fixed a rare issue that could prevent a player from purchasing items from another player’s Vending Machine under specific circumstances.
- Vending: Reaching the maximum C.A.M.P. budget no longer prevents the player from assigning items to their Vending Machines.
- Weekly: Fixed an issue in which Survival Mode Weekly Challenges could be completed in Adventure Mode.
- ProSnap Deluxe: Taking a picture of a frog with the ProSnap Deluxe now correctly counts toward Herpetologist World Challenge progress.
- Herpetologist : Building a frog habitat now correctly counts toward Herpetologist World Challenge progress.
- World: Updated the wording on several Tadpole Badge World Challenges to help clarify the objective.
- Apparel: Fixed an issue in which some Apparel items were incorrectly providing +1 Damage Resistance when equipped.
- Floor Decor: Cat and Deathclaw Topiaries can no longer be built if they have not yet been unlocked in the Atomic Shop.
- Backpack Exploit: Addressed an exploit that could cause the High Capacity Backpack mod to become duplicated.
Performance and Stability
- Loading: Addressed a rare issue that could prevent players from loading into a world after using Player Vending Machines.
- Stability: Fixed an issue that could cause the PC game client to crash.
Quests and Events
- Exploit: Addressed an exploit that could allow players to earn the rewards from the Athletics and Swimming Tests multiple times.
- Miscellaneous: The objective to “Investigate Seismic Activity,” obtained from the Personal Terminal, now correctly completes upon reaching the Purveyor’s shop.
- Additional Miscellaneous: Fixed an issue that could cause an error message to appear after selecting Biv’s entry in the Personal Terminal’s Daily Planner.
- Pioneer Scouts: Completing Stings and Things, Operation Tidy, and Campfire Tales will no longer award Possum Badges to players who have not yet been promoted to the Possum rank.
- FTC Cracking Down on Streamers
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order Trailer Arrives
- Overwatch Workshop Now Available
- The Division 2 Dark Hours Raid Difficulty Will Not Be Adjusted
- New Fallout 76 Patch Brings Project Paradise Event, Bug Fixes
- Apex Legends Patch Arrives
- Outer Wilds Arriving Next Week
- News6 months ago
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Patch 1.0.7 Is Here
- News9 months ago
Bungie Outlines Infamy, Gambit Ranking System for Destiny 2: Forsaken
- News9 months ago
Red Dead Redemption 2 Reveals Characters
- News5 months ago
New Patch Arrives for Darksiders 3
- News10 months ago
Ghost Recon Wildlands’ Rainbow Six Siege Crossover Mission Now Available
- News2 months ago
The Division 2: Clan System Breakdown
- News7 months ago
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Appears on Playstation Store, Out in December
- News10 months ago
No Man’s Sky Update 1.55 Is Out