Destiny 2 has rolled out update 2.5.2 and with it comes a number of fixes and some nerfs to boot.
The main takeaways are the nerfing of the Lord of Wolves, adjustements to Iron Banner, Heroic Menagerie, and more.
Destiny 2 update 2.5.2
Lord of Wolves
- Reduced the amount of ammo that Shotgun Scavenger perks can give to Lord of Wolves when it is in the Release the Wolves state
- Decreased the effective range on Lord of Wolves
- This decrease is more aggressive when the weapon is in the Release the Wolves state
- Fixed an issue that allowed the Feeding Frenzy perk to be applied to any weapon
- Fixed an issue where the cloth component of the Iron Symmachy Cloak wasn’t rendering correctly
- Fixed an issue where the cloth component of the Terra Concord Mark wasn’t rendering correctly
- Fixed a bug where the Titan Exotic leg armor Peregrine Greaves glowed 130x too bright when wearers were at maximum velocity
Developer commentary: While our intention was for this Exotic to help Titans destroy opponents with 130x efficiency, we did not intend for its glow to burn out the corneas of the user
- The Tribute Hall Triumphs “The Emperor’s Gladiator” and “The Scoundrel in Uniform” no longer require you to equip a full set of Leviathan gear to progress
- Players will now earn more points based on the number of gear pieces worn, similar to other Triumphs
- Players will no longer be able to place the Tribute Hall introductory tribute on an alternate character to gain credit for a large number of tributes placed
- Players who accessed the catalyst or emote rewards through this method will have those items relocked until they place enough unique tributes to meet the actual unlock requirements
- Iron Banner pursuit objective values have been adjusted
- Reduced the grenade kills required by 50%
- Ally grenade kills are now worth as much as your ownRedu
- ced the Sword kills required by 25%
- Ally Sword kills are now worth as much as your own
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to equip Season 3 Iron Banner ornaments on their Season 7 armor
- The Wolf’s Favor will no longer drop from daily and weekly Iron Banner challenges
- Fixed an issue where the Triumph “Efrideet’s Gift” was not unlocking for players who earned enough Iron Banner rank-up packages during Season 7 – This fix is retroactive; it will get players up to speed who have met the requirements
Menagerie / Chalice
- Heroic Menagerie now drops a Sword for first-time completion (100%)
- Subsequent completions have a moderate chance to drop a Sword (25%)
- Fixed an issue where the Triumph “Drink Deep” would not unlock for some players who claimed the Masterwork slot on the Chalice of Opulence
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck in the Season of Opulence intro quest by unlocking the first rune slot on the Chalice before completing the Lost Sector The Conflux and being on the correct quest step
- Imperials and runes can no longer be earned by idling through matches of Crucible and Gambit
- Replaced the step of the Truth quest chain requiring the bounty “Corsair Down” with a step requiring completion of three patrols in the Dreaming City
- Fixed a bug where players could become blocked from earning Truth if they opened the Ascendant chest in the strike “Warden of Nothing” before being on the appropriate quest step
- Fixed an issue where completion notifications would not appear after players completed bounties
- This will also fix an issue where players would sometimes not spawn during a Crucible match
Playstation 5 Confirmed, Release Date End of 2020
After months of speculation, Sony has announced that it’s next-generation console will indeed be called the Playstation 5, and the new console will be hitting the market near the end of 2020.
“Today I’m proud to share that our next-generation console will be called PlayStation 5, and we’ll be launching in time for Holiday 2020″ Sony president of SIEE and president of global sales & marketing, SIE, Jim Ryan said in a post on the European Playstation Blog.
“These updates may not be a huge surprise, but we wanted to confirm them for our PlayStation fans, as we start to reveal additional details about our vision for the next generation.”
Currently, there is no indication on what the price will be for the new console, or if the console will look “similar” to the patent images which surfaced back in August.
If you’re looking to roll out a new version of your Twitch or Mixer channel, then Gamactica is the perfect place to market, network, and promote your streams. Regardless if you’re a female streamer trying to make a name, or a hardcore pro player trying to catch the eyes of esports teams, it is important to ensure your branding is top notch. Rank next to the top game developer streams and alongside the ASMR channels of the industry, and join the Gamactica community.
World of Warcraft’s Visions of N’Zoth Update Introduces New Playable Races
A pair of new playable races are heading to the World of Warcraft in a brand new, free update called Visions of N’Zoth.
Starting off are the Vulpera, which is a race of fox people that many players will recognize as non-playable race in the Battle of Azeroth expansion. The race will become available after maxing out their associated faction reputation and completing a quest.
Along with the Vulpera are the Mechagnomes, a robotic looking version of the standard Gnome race. This race can be unlocked with the release of update 8.3, which is looking to be quite the hefty update.
You can take a look at more information regarding the free update in the lengthy video below.
Keeping your character alive and well is the key to success in World of Warcraft, which the same can be said IRL. Part of that, is staying informed about potential health risks, such as pilonidal, and potential threats, such as pilonidal disease. While they may not be the most well-known, it’s these diseases that can prove to be more difficult to detect. Stay ahead, and remain on top of your health by educating yourself today.
Paradox Announces Surviving the Aftermath
Paradox has announced the next entry in the Surviving franchise that is scheduled to arrive sometime in late 2020.
‘Surviving the Aftermath’ is the brand new title, and the announcement came with the teaser trailer below, with more information promised at PDXCON 2019 taking place next week.
While you may be able to wait for Surviving the Aftermath, you may not want to wait around when it comes to improving the quality of your streams. If your goal is to be ranked among the best twitch channels, then you need to ensure you not only have the best streaming equipment, but also that your marketing and networking is up to par. Whether you want to be known among the best female streamers, or you’re striving to attract the interest of eports teams, streaming quality content is one way to do just that, and more.
- Playstation 5 Confirmed, Release Date End of 2020
- Playstation 4 System Update 7.00 Now Out
- World of Warcraft’s Visions of N’Zoth Update Introduces New Playable Races
- Paradox Announces Surviving the Aftermath
- The House of the Dead 1-2 Remakes On the Way
- Borderlands 3 Update Targets FL4K, Moze, Boss Fights, More
- Death Stranding Trailer Arrives
- News11 months ago
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Patch 1.0.7 Is Here
- News11 months ago
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Appears on Playstation Store, Out in December
- News1 year ago
Bungie Outlines Infamy, Gambit Ranking System for Destiny 2: Forsaken
- News1 year ago
Ghost Recon Wildlands’ Rainbow Six Siege Crossover Mission Now Available
- News1 year ago
Red Dead Redemption 2 Reveals Characters
- News10 months ago
New Patch Arrives for Darksiders 3
- News7 months ago
The Division 2: Clan System Breakdown
- News1 year ago
No Man’s Sky Update 1.55 Is Out