Bungie perhaps has one last good shot at earning back some of the gamers that they lost with the epic failure of the inital launch of Destiny 2, and the ‘Warmind’ may be it.
Today, Bungie unveiled a lot of information regarding the next DLC, including a bunch of new exotics, including some familiar ones.
Here are the exotics:
- Apotheosis Veil (Helmet)
- Armamentarium (Chest Armor)
- Wormhusk Crown (Helmet)
- WormGod Caress (Gauntlets)
- The Oculus Xol (Helmet)
- The Huckleberry (Submachine Gun)
- Suros Regime (Auto Rifle)
- Sealed Ahamkara Grasps (Gauntlets)
- Sanguine Alchemy (Chest Armor)
- Ophidia Spathe (Chest Armor)
- Frost-EE5 (Leg Armor)
- Eternal Warrior (Helmet)
- Claws Of Ahamkara (Gauntlets)
- Ashen Wake (Gauntlets)
Now, it’s not clear how gamers will feel about having to earn back armor that they earned in Destiny 1, and ultimately had to trash due to the release of Destiny 2, but we will see how the DLC pans out.
Here are some additional details:
All-new Raid Lair: Spire of Stars
- The final Raid Lair for the Leviathan, this Raid Lair is one of the pinnacle activities in Warmind and offers players great reward.
All-new Endgame activity: Escalation Protocol
- Escalation Protocol is a player triggered event where players will fight escalating waves of enemies and slay challenging bosses right alongside their friends.
New themed weapons, armor, and gear to earn
- Destination themed armor with matching weapons, brand new and revamped exotics, and a powerful key moment relic will round out player arsenals.
Play Solo or with Friends
- Story Campaign – Delve into the story of Ana Bray, and Rasputin. Explore Hellas Basin Mars and stop the rise of the Hive army.
- Strikes – Three-player cooperative matchmade missions in Destiny 2.
- Raid Lair – A brand-new, six-player activity that takes place on the Leviathan. This Raid Lair offers new areas to explore, new encounters, new rewards, and a brand-new boss.
PlayStation 4 Exclusive Content
At launch, PlayStation users will receive access to a timed exclusive Strike called The Insight Terminus.
- Zavala needs a team of Guardians to break into a Vex tomb on Nessus that has been overrun by the Cabal. Defeat the powerful Psion commander before he can take over the Vex gateway network and reap the rewards. This will also include an earnable timed exclusive Armor set for each class. Timed exclusive content until at least Fall 2018.
Destiny 2: Warmind launches May 8 on PlayStation 4, Windows PC and Xbox One.
EA Still Focusing on Anthem
The game is a colossal bust, mainly due to both BioWare and EA who botched everything after launch, but EA is still promising to focus on Anthem.
While the general concept and gameplay mechanics of Anthem was truly awesome, everything else was a dud thanks to the companies who failed their fans, in so many ways, so much.
“We brought together these two groups of players who were making this emotional value calculation on two different vectors,” EA CEO Andrew Wilson said, according to GameDaily. “One was traditional BioWare story-driven content, and the other was this action-adventure type content. About the 30 or 40 hour mark they really had to come together and start working in on the elder game. At that point everyone kind of went, ‘Oh, hang a minute.’ Now the calculation is off. It’s off because I’ve got a friend who sits in this other category of player.”
With Anthem seemingly dwindling away any interest, EA and BioWare seem committed to a long-term plan.
“IP lives for generations, and runs in these seven to ten year cycles” Wilson said.
“So, if I think about Anthem on a seven to ten-year cycle, it may not have had the start that many of us wanted, including our players. I feel like that team is really going to get there with something special and something great, because they’ve demonstrated that they can.”
Borderlands 3 Story Is Going to Be Epic
For fans eagerly awaiting the arrival of Borderlands 3, you’ll be happy to know that the game will have quite the grind associated with the main story.
Borderlands 3 creative director Paul Sage revealed that it will take over 30 hours to complete the story mode, making the game quite massive.
“I’d still say we were very ambitious,” Sage said, during an interview with GamesBeat.
“My tech team would say we were really ambitious sometimes. [laughs] There’s so much to the game. We go to these different worlds. The length of the game being 35 hours, if you just go through the main story — that’s not including doing too many side missions. I think there was a lot of ambition right at the beginning.”
The Steam Summer Sale 2019 Kicks Off This Week
Steam is rolling out it’s next big sale later this week and the Steam Summer Sale aims to bring some great deals to users.
According to Steam Database, the Steam Summer Sale is set to kick off on June 25th.
The sale will run for 2 weeks, ending on July 9th.
🕶 Steam Summer Sale 2019 date leaked as per tradition, it will begin on June 25, 2019 at 10AM PST and will last for two weeks.— Steam Database (@SteamDB) May 15, 2019
via SteamCN and confirmed by multiple sources.#Steam #SteamSummerSale #SteamSale #SteamDealshttps://t.co/hqW4V5S2uE
- News7 months ago
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Patch 1.0.7 Is Here
- News10 months ago
Bungie Outlines Infamy, Gambit Ranking System for Destiny 2: Forsaken
- News8 months ago
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Appears on Playstation Store, Out in December
- News10 months ago
Red Dead Redemption 2 Reveals Characters
- News6 months ago
New Patch Arrives for Darksiders 3
- News11 months ago
Ghost Recon Wildlands’ Rainbow Six Siege Crossover Mission Now Available
- News3 months ago
The Division 2: Clan System Breakdown
- News11 months ago
No Man’s Sky Update 1.55 Is Out