It was announced earlier this month at BlizzCon and no it is finally here.
Overwatch’s update is now playable on the PTR, which is highlighted by the theme park hybrid map ‘Blizzard World’.
“An amusement park celebrating the universes of Warcraft, StarCraft, and Diablo, Blizzard World is a brand-new hybrid Assault/Escort map,” Blizzard said in their official patch notes.
“Charge the gates of Stormwind, sneak through the Nexus Experience, and guide the payload through areas filled with high ground, flanking routes, and environmental hazards. Grab some Blizzard-inspired snacks at the concession stand along the way!”
Here is the breakdown:
- An option to “Remove All A.I.” in the custom game lobby can be accessed by Right Click > Remove All Bots
- Fixed an issue that caused the arcade card for Limited Duel and Mystery Duel to not list all currently disabled characters
- Fixed an issue that prevented certain sound effects from playing when navigating the Options menu with a controller
- Fixed a visual bug that caused Ana’s Biotic Rifle ammo clip to detach when her Captain Amari skin was equipped
- Fixed a bug that caused Doomfist’s Seismic Slam to create performance drops when repeatedly used with no cooldown
- Fixed a bug that prevented Mei’s Cryo-freeze from clearing the healing debuff caused by Ana’s Biotic Grenade
- Fixed a visual bug with Moira’s Biotic Orb that sometimes caused Biotic Grasp’s healing spray effects to display instead
- Fixed a bug that prevented Moira from being able to pass through enemies when using Fade
- Fixed a bug that caused Moira’s eyelashes to detach from her face during her Heroic highlight intro
- Fixed a visual issue with Moira’s Oasis skin that caused her knees to clip through her knee guards while crouched
- Fixed a bug that caused Reaper’s shotguns to animate incorrectly when discarded on the ground
- Fixed an issue that prevented highlights captured by Zenyatta players from recording correctly when the Cultist skin was equipped
- Fixed a bug that caused a performance drop when players shot at the gold coin piles in the last Defender spawn of Junkertown
Killing Floor 2 Summer Event Comes with New Map, Return of Objective Mode
Killing Floor 2 will be dropping their steampunk summer event which comes packed with a new game mode, map, and weapons.
Back & Kickin’ Brass is the name of the new event, and it also re-introduces Objective Mode, along with bringing in a new map called Steam Fortress and two new weapons: the Seal Squeal and a medic bat.
Check out the trailer below:
Dr. Mario World Arrives in July, New Gameplay Trailer Drops
The Division 2 Receiving New Gunner Specialization
The Division 2 will be rolling out a new update today and will add the Gunner Specialization.
The Gunner is a minigun that accompanises the grenade launcher, crossbow, and heavy sniper Specializations, and will come with it’s own skill tree.
- Killing Floor 2 Summer Event Comes with New Map, Return of Objective Mode
- Dr. Mario World Arrives in July, New Gameplay Trailer Drops
- The Division 2 Receiving New Gunner Specialization
- Check Out New Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 Gameplay Footage
- Fortnite v9.30 Adds Chug Splash Item, New Prop Hunt Mode
- Overwatch Baptiste Origin Story Revealed
- Destiny 2 Departing Battle.net
- News7 months ago
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Patch 1.0.7 Is Here
- News10 months ago
Bungie Outlines Infamy, Gambit Ranking System for Destiny 2: Forsaken
- News7 months ago
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Appears on Playstation Store, Out in December
- News9 months ago
Red Dead Redemption 2 Reveals Characters
- News6 months ago
New Patch Arrives for Darksiders 3
- News11 months ago
Ghost Recon Wildlands’ Rainbow Six Siege Crossover Mission Now Available
- News3 months ago
The Division 2: Clan System Breakdown
- News10 months ago
No Man’s Sky Update 1.55 Is Out