Then join us as a contributing writer on Player Ready Up.
Launched in August 2017 by Anthony DiMoro as part of the DiMoro Enterprises media family, Player Ready Up is a website dedicated to all things gaming and with a developing community centered around video game conversations.
Here are the requirements to join the Player Ready Up writing team:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must possess a skill in writing and a knowledge of video games
- Must commit to 1 article per week at minimum
- Must pledge to post content based on video game knowledge. We want in-depth reviews, previews and analysis. Give gamers who visit this site a unique look at a game or unique perspective.
- Must possess a strong writing ability, attention to detail and demonstrate the ability to consistently produce thought provoking content supported by statistical information.
Player Ready Up encourages our writers to utilize website such as GameSpot, Kotaku, Polygon, PC Gamer and other similar websites for reference.
How To Apply
- Sample of Writing (500+ words): this can be work you have done in the past. If you do not have a any past work please write a 500+ word piece and send that to us (this can be in Word Doc form, email, etc).The writing piece must demonstrate the ability to tie in statistics to support information. Our website is looking for content based on statistics and facts, we want to see an example of your ability to compose articles in that manner.
- First & Last Name
- Must agree to produce 1-article (minimum) per week
- What kind of articles you are interested in writing about (ex: reviews, previews, news, guides, etc)
- Link to your Twitter account
Player Ready Up contributors are independent contractors and, once established, can monetize their content via ad banner programs.