FromSoftware has implemented a brand new patch designed to make the already difficult game a bit easier for players.
Update 1.03 went live early today and highlights of the patch include the nerfing of the Blazing Bull boss and various tweaks to the Spirit Emblem cost for certain Prosthetic Tools and Combat Arts to “encourage usage and diversity of approach,” according to the patch notes.
Here are some of the notes:
Improvements to Strategic Approaches
- Adjusted the efficiency and Spirit Emblem cost of the following to encourage usage and diversity of approach:
- Prosthetic Tools: ‘Lazulite Sacred Flame,’ ‘Loaded Axe’ series, ‘Sparking Axe,’ ‘Lazulite Axe’
- Combat Arts: ‘Ashina Cross,’ ‘Dragon Flash,’ ‘One Mind,’ ‘Floating Passage,’ ‘Spiral Cloud Passage,’ ‘Mortal Draw,’ ‘Empowered Mortal Draw’
- Items: ‘Spiritfall’ series
- Reduced the Posture damage dealt by the first hit of the Combat Arts ‘Senpou Leaping Kicks’ and ‘High Monk’ as it was causing more damage than intended in certain cases. Posture damage dealt in the latter-half of the combo has been increased.
- Increased the Poison build-up dealt by the Prosthetic Tool “Sabimaru” against enemies that were intended to be weak against it.
- Increased the drop rate of ‘Divine Confetti’ for Fencers in Ashina Castle.
- Adjusted loading screen tips and tutorial text, as well as adding new text.
- Slightly reduced Posture and Vitality of Blazing Bull in order to improve game pacing and balance time in combat.
- Lowered the price of information sold by Anayama the Peddler.
- The Chained Ogre inside Ashina Castle is now Red Eyed.
- Fixed a bug where “Gokan’s Sugar” and “Gokan’s Spiritfall” were not mitigating player Posture damage taken while guarding or deflecting enemy attacks.
- Fixed a bug where system crashes could cause save data to become corrupted on PC.
- Fixed a bug where certain enemies would sometimes stop attacking the player.
- Fixed a bug where certain actions could not be performed after reconfiguring the controls.
- Fixed certain bugs that were allowing the player to access unexpected areas, which could result in becoming unable to obtain items or make further progress.
- Fixed cases of certain text being displayed incorrectly.
- Improved stability.
- Improved performance.
- Other various bug fixes.
Killing Floor 2 Summer Event Comes with New Map, Return of Objective Mode
Killing Floor 2 will be dropping their steampunk summer event which comes packed with a new game mode, map, and weapons.
Back & Kickin’ Brass is the name of the new event, and it also re-introduces Objective Mode, along with bringing in a new map called Steam Fortress and two new weapons: the Seal Squeal and a medic bat.
Check out the trailer below:
Dr. Mario World Arrives in July, New Gameplay Trailer Drops
The Division 2 Receiving New Gunner Specialization
The Division 2 will be rolling out a new update today and will add the Gunner Specialization.
The Gunner is a minigun that accompanises the grenade launcher, crossbow, and heavy sniper Specializations, and will come with it’s own skill tree.
- Killing Floor 2 Summer Event Comes with New Map, Return of Objective Mode
- Dr. Mario World Arrives in July, New Gameplay Trailer Drops
- The Division 2 Receiving New Gunner Specialization
- Check Out New Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 Gameplay Footage
- Fortnite v9.30 Adds Chug Splash Item, New Prop Hunt Mode
- Overwatch Baptiste Origin Story Revealed
- Destiny 2 Departing Battle.net
- News7 months ago
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Patch 1.0.7 Is Here
- News10 months ago
Bungie Outlines Infamy, Gambit Ranking System for Destiny 2: Forsaken
- News7 months ago
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Appears on Playstation Store, Out in December
- News9 months ago
Red Dead Redemption 2 Reveals Characters
- News6 months ago
New Patch Arrives for Darksiders 3
- News11 months ago
Ghost Recon Wildlands’ Rainbow Six Siege Crossover Mission Now Available
- News3 months ago
The Division 2: Clan System Breakdown
- News10 months ago
No Man’s Sky Update 1.55 Is Out