A brand new patch rolled out for Apex Legends has added a lot of balancing, the first balancing patch rolled out by Respawn for Apex.
Respawn has reduced the spawn rate of both the Wingman hand cannon and the Peacekeeper shotgun across all zones, and has both energy weapon and energy weapon ammo has been increased.
Here is the full change log:
- Wingman and Peacekeeper availability has been reduced in all zone tiers.
- Increased availability of energy weapons & ammo in all zone tiers.
- Rate of fire reduced from 3.1 -> 2.6 shots per second.
- Skullpiercer headshot damage multiplier reduced from 2.5 -> 2.25
- Increased base hip fire spread and decreased the rate at which hip fire spread decays (shrinks back down)
- Shotgun Bolt rechamber rate has been reduced for the Peacekeeper only. Level 1 mitigation 10% -> 7.5%. Level 2 mitigation 20% -> 13%. Level 3 mitigation 25% -> 16%.
- Caustic occasionally causing disconnects while throwing is Ultimate.
- Pathfinder occasionally causing disconnects when activating a Survey Beacon.
- Players occasionally causing disconnects when removing an attachment.
- Gibraltar occasionally causing disconnects when pulling up his Gun Shield.
- Players occasionally causing disconnects when entering Spectate Mode.
Jump Force Roadmap Revealed
Bandai Namco has dropped a content roadmap for Jump Force ahead of it’s free update in April.
Check out the roadmap below:
No Man’s Sky Next Expansion is ‘Beyond’
Hello Games has announced that the next major update to No Man’s Sky, which it says it it’s “most ambitious chapter yet”, will arrive this summer.
‘Beyond’ will change the way players come together, offering “radical new ways” to explore the universe.
The Division 2: Clan System Breakdown
The Division 2 is now officially launched and with it comes a brand new clan system in which you can create and manage your very own group of agents in an “exclusive club” that allows you to recruit members, allowing up to 50 accounts with up to four characters each.
Ubisoft released the following information regarding the new Clan system:
The Division 2 – Clan System
How to Join a Clan in The Division 2
When searching for a clan, a number of options will be available to help you find one that best suits your particular needs or playstyle.
- Activities: The primary focus of the clan, PvE, PvP or both.
- Most Active Times : The time of day the clan is the most active.
- Atmosphere: The general atmosphere of the clan. This will indicate whether a particular group is relaxed and easy-going clan, focused on certain aspects, or a highly competitive PvP clan.
- Mic Requirement: If the clan requires a microphone to be able to join.
- Language:The primary spoken language of the clan.
- Region: The geographical location of the clan members.
Creating and Managing a Clan in The Division 2
When creating a clan, you will start off with designing an insignia. There will be various options to choose ranging from icons, a background and border types to create your own unique design.
Once you have created an insignia, it’s time to give your group a name. A clan name can be between 4 to 15 letters long and the clan tag, which is visible to all players, consists of three capitalized letters. You can also write a presentation to introduce your clan to your players.
Each clan is also able to set a preferred privacy level which consists of the following:
- Open – Searchable and open for all players.
- Invite Only – Searchable but requires an application to be sent and reviewed by clan leadership.
- Private – A private clan is not searchable and can only be joined through an invite sent by the clan’s leadership.
Clan membership is also organized into four ranks, which will help tremendously with organisation and structure:
- Commander – The leader of the clan which has access to all administrative functions of the clan.
- Lieutenant – The officer rank, which will be able to send out invites, review applications, promote and demote members as well as moderate the clan feed.
- Agent – The established clan member able to invite potential recruits to the clan.
- Recruit – The recruit is a new member of the clan with limited access to administrative clan functionality.
When reviewing applications as a Commander or Lieutenant, you will be able to inspect the applicant’s characters and have a look at their gear.
Clan Progression in The Division 2
All in-game actions taken by members which provide experience points will alsoyield Clan XP (CXP). Earning experience will help your clan level, which in turn provides additional benefits for each level the clan reaches up to level 30. CXO will also unlock additional customization options for the insignia, showcasing your clan’s veterancy.
Clans will also work together toward common goals such as weekly projects and a clan cache which can be upgraded. Both will rewards members upon completion. The weekly clan cache requires a weekly CXP goal to be reached with additional stretch goals.
There are three tiers of reward: bronze, silver and gold. Reaching bronze unlocks guaranteed rewards, while reaching silver and gold will further improve the week’s rewards.
Clan projects are weekly tasks and will boost your CXP upon completion, and each focuses on a particular aspect of the game. Should your clan complete all weekly projects, it will receive an additional, large amount of CXP.
Clan Quarters in The Division 2
Ever dreamed what it would be like living in the White House? Well, dream no more, my loves: this is where your clan will hang out.
Over in the East Wing of the White House, your clan will have its own space to socialize and regroup. Here is where you will find all of the clan stash to collect your weekly rewards, look over the clan bounty board, and interact with the clan vendor once reaching clan level 2.
As part of the clan’s level progression, the quality of items offered by the clan vendor will improve. Certain levels will also unlock the ability to purchase cosmetic headgear sporting your insignia. Neat.
OTHER STORIES ON VG247
The clan quarters is also where you’ll be able to see your clan’s three, weekly top CXP contributors. Nothing like giving your members a bit of recognition for their accomplishments, right?
Massive said there will be more to discover in the clan quarters, but they are keeping things secret until the game releases.
- Jump Force Roadmap Revealed
- No Man’s Sky Next Expansion is ‘Beyond’
- The Division 2: Clan System Breakdown
- Gearbox Teases Borderlands Again
- Fortnite v8.10 Adding The Baller, The Getaway LTM, Wooden Lodge Creative, More Tweaks
- 10 New Legends Leaked for Apex Legends
- Google Teasing New Vision for Future of Gaming
News4 months ago
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Patch 1.0.7 Is Here
News7 months ago
Bungie Outlines Infamy, Gambit Ranking System for Destiny 2: Forsaken
News3 months ago
New Patch Arrives for Darksiders 3
News7 months ago
Red Dead Redemption 2 Reveals Characters
News8 months ago
Ghost Recon Wildlands’ Rainbow Six Siege Crossover Mission Now Available
News7 months ago
No Man’s Sky Update 1.55 Is Out
News2 months ago
Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai Added to Jump Force Roster
News7 months ago
The MP5 Returns to Counter-Strike: Global Offensive