Ubisoft has detailed the upcoming what’s in store for the forthcoming Rainbow Six Siege Burnt Horizon update due out tomorrow.
The official blog outlined the patch notes:
LEAN SPAM CAMERA PLACEMENT
- Previous camera placement at a full lean allowed players to fire without being completely exposed. As part of our fix to counteract lean spamming, we are shifting the camera to the center of the head instead of the far side of the head, even when at a “full lean”.
- Back to Wind Bastion version.
We’re reverting Capitao back to his Wind Bastion version while we take a look at and evaluate the data and feedback we’ve gathered.
- Auto – hangup timer of Dokkaebi calls reduced to 12 seconds (down from 18).
We’re cutting down the amount of time it takes to auto–hangup a call based on feedback, so mom will go to voicemail faster now.
- Fixed – When prone, moving/turning the camera even slightly will cause the Operator to make noise.This problem is tied to the shield operator rotation fix for Y4S1, so we’re reverting back to the old rotation system for the time being.What that means for the Shield Rotation Desync fix: While we have reverted the new rotation system for now to address the rotational noise issues, we’re going to work on improvements to the rotation system and the shield desync fix so neither is an issue. Unfortunately, this means that the shield rotation desync issue will be present again for the time being. We are still targeting some time during Y4S1 for the shield rotation fix to be implemented, and will update players when we have more info.
- Fixed – Incorrect kill feed Death Icon.
- Fixed – Attacker’s still receive electric damage even after leaving electrified reinforced walls.
- Fixed – Defenders are not being affected by Mute’s Jammer when prone (players not registered as being within the AOE buff, blue indicator missing, cleanse not in effect).
- Fixed – Attackers can control a drone if they deploy a drone while being injured at the same time.
- Fixed – Transition animation from prone to sprint is almost instantaneous (the worm).
- Fixed – Moving while prone and leaning produces no sound.
- Fixed – Deploy and pick up animations are broken for the shield operators in 1st and 3rd person when using the breach charge.
- Fixed – Shield clipping when a shielded operator reload while aiming down at the ground.
- Fixed – Defenders pushed back by Nomad’s Airjab into Gridlock’s Trax Stingers destroy them without taking any damage.
- Fixed – Gridlock’s Trax Stingers sometimes don’t deploy.
- Fixed – Gridlock’s M249 SAW contains an extra bullet.
- Fixed – Gridlock’s F90 reload animation restarts if the reload animation is interrupted.
- Fixed – Pest is unusable if deployed on Mute’s Jammer.
- Fixed – Pest can hack drones through single bullet holes on single layered destroyable surfaces.
- Fixed – Alibi’s hologram still appears even when an Attacking Operator is moving through/on top of the gadget while in prone.
- Fixed – Fire rate of Buck and Blackbeard’s DMR in PVE are too low.
- Fixed – Fire rate on Caveira’s Luison is lower than intended.
- Fixed – Barbed wire is being electrified when vertically outside of the active radius of Kaid’s Rtila.
- Fixed – Ying’s Burnt Horizon headgear model collapses her character model.
- Fixed – When sprinting, IQ keeps her gadget up to her face.
- Fixed – Popping animation when IQ is prone and leaning with her gadget.
- Fixed – Leaning with IQ’s gadget while rappelling is not replicated from a third person POV on her model.
- Fixed – Various level of detail fixes across maps.
- Fixed – Sound does not propagate through a section of the floor in 2F office in Outback.
- Fixed – Players can vault onto the fridge in 1F Convenience Store in Outback.
- Fixed – Pixel line of sight in Compressor of Outback.
- Fixed – Players can get stuck inside a barrel after vaulting the fence in EXT Storage Yard of Outback.
- Fixed – Players can get onto the ceiling tarp in Gear Store in Outback.
- Fixed – Players can plant the defuser on the ceiling tarp in Gear Store in Outback.
- Fixed – Players can vault onto the shelf in 1F Garage in Outback.
- Fixed – Players cannot place barbed wire on 2F Back Stairs of Outback.
- Fixed – Defenders are being detected on the Stairs in 2F Outback.
- Fixed – Defuser can’t be planted on the North side of 1F Bushranger room in Outback.
- Fixed – Vaulting inconsistency in Convenience Store in Outback.
- Fixed – Spawn locations are misplaced on the Outback map overview.
- Fixed – Placeholder model can be found in the 4F Cockpit on Yacht.
- Fixed – The black holographic sight takes more space in the screen than the brown one.
- Fixed – Visual issues with some models’ eyes + eyelashes.
- Fixed – After cooking a frag grenade until it explodes, the grenade model remains + nearby grenade indicator remains for other players.
- Fixed – Overexposure of items when viewing in the shop/preview when switching between items.
- Fixed – In PvE/custom, hostage can be picked up before the progress bar is full.
- Fixed – Operators missing VO lines in the Article 5 PvE mission.
- Fixed – Character animations freeze in the main menu.
- Fixed – Pistol appears in the hands of an Operator when throwing their Drone.
- Fixed – Holographic sight is sometimes reflective and unusable.
- Fixed – Laser attachment is slightly misaligned with the mod rail for the SASR’s Super Shorty.
- Fixed – FPS Drops.
- Fixed – All skins/uniforms should now be available and correctly skinned/equippable.
- Fixed – The “Ocean’s Teeth” Weapon Skin for IQ’s 552 Commando is unavailable.
- Fixed – Crocodylus weapon skin missing texture.
- Fixed – Some legacy weapon skins missing for the Primary and Secondary shotgun for SASR ops.
- Fixed – Volcano and some weapon skins apply to the .44 Mag Semi–auto’s scope.
- Fixed – Elite Ash Chibi isn’t displaying when equipped on Shields.
- Fixed – Minor errors in the loadout description of Hibana’s Elite skin.
- Fixed – Spelling error on Mozzie’s badge in bio.
OPERATOR MOVEMENT AND RUNNING ANIMATIONS.
- With Y4S1, we have cleaned up the animations in the back end, and streamlined them. This will allow us more freedom to implement new features and unique aspects of the game in the future, as the overall animation development pipeline has been streamlined. We have also updated the new running animations based on the player feedback we received so that the head lean is less aggressive to make the sprint animation look more natural.
- Minimum Clearance Level for Ranked Playlist increased from 20 to 30.
- Reduction in HP after being revived from a DBNO state: PvP = 20 (down from 50), THunt = 15.
- Holosight color is now determined by the base skin of the weapon it is equipped on.
Playstation 5 Confirmed, Release Date End of 2020
After months of speculation, Sony has announced that it’s next-generation console will indeed be called the Playstation 5, and the new console will be hitting the market near the end of 2020.
“Today I’m proud to share that our next-generation console will be called PlayStation 5, and we’ll be launching in time for Holiday 2020″ Sony president of SIEE and president of global sales & marketing, SIE, Jim Ryan said in a post on the European Playstation Blog.
“These updates may not be a huge surprise, but we wanted to confirm them for our PlayStation fans, as we start to reveal additional details about our vision for the next generation.”
Currently, there is no indication on what the price will be for the new console, or if the console will look “similar” to the patent images which surfaced back in August.
If you’re looking to roll out a new version of your Twitch or Mixer channel, then Gamactica is the perfect place to market, network, and promote your streams. Regardless if you’re a female streamer trying to make a name, or a hardcore pro player trying to catch the eyes of esports teams, it is important to ensure your branding is top notch. Rank next to the top game developer streams and alongside the ASMR channels of the industry, and join the Gamactica community.
World of Warcraft’s Visions of N’Zoth Update Introduces New Playable Races
A pair of new playable races are heading to the World of Warcraft in a brand new, free update called Visions of N’Zoth.
Starting off are the Vulpera, which is a race of fox people that many players will recognize as non-playable race in the Battle of Azeroth expansion. The race will become available after maxing out their associated faction reputation and completing a quest.
Along with the Vulpera are the Mechagnomes, a robotic looking version of the standard Gnome race. This race can be unlocked with the release of update 8.3, which is looking to be quite the hefty update.
You can take a look at more information regarding the free update in the lengthy video below.
Keeping your character alive and well is the key to success in World of Warcraft, which the same can be said IRL. Part of that, is staying informed about potential health risks, such as pilonidal, and potential threats, such as pilonidal disease. While they may not be the most well-known, it’s these diseases that can prove to be more difficult to detect. Stay ahead, and remain on top of your health by educating yourself today.
Paradox Announces Surviving the Aftermath
Paradox has announced the next entry in the Surviving franchise that is scheduled to arrive sometime in late 2020.
‘Surviving the Aftermath’ is the brand new title, and the announcement came with the teaser trailer below, with more information promised at PDXCON 2019 taking place next week.
While you may be able to wait for Surviving the Aftermath, you may not want to wait around when it comes to improving the quality of your streams. If your goal is to be ranked among the best twitch channels, then you need to ensure you not only have the best streaming equipment, but also that your marketing and networking is up to par. Whether you want to be known among the best female streamers, or you’re striving to attract the interest of eports teams, streaming quality content is one way to do just that, and more.
- Playstation 5 Confirmed, Release Date End of 2020
- Playstation 4 System Update 7.00 Now Out
- World of Warcraft’s Visions of N’Zoth Update Introduces New Playable Races
- Paradox Announces Surviving the Aftermath
- The House of the Dead 1-2 Remakes On the Way
- Borderlands 3 Update Targets FL4K, Moze, Boss Fights, More
- Death Stranding Trailer Arrives
- News11 months ago
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Patch 1.0.7 Is Here
- News11 months ago
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Appears on Playstation Store, Out in December
- News1 year ago
Bungie Outlines Infamy, Gambit Ranking System for Destiny 2: Forsaken
- News1 year ago
Ghost Recon Wildlands’ Rainbow Six Siege Crossover Mission Now Available
- News1 year ago
Red Dead Redemption 2 Reveals Characters
- News10 months ago
New Patch Arrives for Darksiders 3
- News7 months ago
The Division 2: Clan System Breakdown
- News1 year ago
No Man’s Sky Update 1.55 Is Out