A day one patch that is heading to Anthem comes with a few major changes and a handful of fixes, as the game fully launches on February 22nd.
The patch will address several issues with Challenges, centered on issues with finding chests or achieving multi-kills, and will also fix issues with the Tomb of Legionnaires missions.
One bug in particular with the Tomb of Legionnaires, is a chest bug that has plagued game play around the mission.
Here are the full patch notes:
High level fixes
- Improved loading times
- Fixed many infinite loading screens
- Fixed multiple challenges not tracking properly
- A number of issues have been fixed that were causing players to disconnect or crash
- Weapons and gear now have numbers present for modifiers
General Fixes and Improvements
- Loot Reveal and Expedition Summary now correctly play during the end of expedition screen.
- The gather party mechanic has been made more lenient in a number of situations
- At the end of expedition screen players will no longer get stuck on “Recording Victories” or “Skipping All”.
- Game no longer hangs in Javelin menu when unlocking the second, third or fourth javelin
- During the mission “What Freelancers Do” dying after killing Junkmaw & freeing Arcanists leaves you unable to progress, this has been fixed
- Challenges now unlock for players at the correct levels
- Fixed some camera issues during cutscenes
- Legendary Contracts can now be accepted from the Social Hub contract board
- Some enemies have had their shield values decreased
- Loot now properly drops for players who are downed
- The texture quality on the NPC Prospero has been improved
- Final boss of strongholds now drop loot instead of only being shown on the end of expedition screen
Fixed the time outs on echoes and relics to prevent griefing and to handle disconnections properly
- Players can no longer fall through the floor during the third trial in the Fortress of Dawn
- Completing the tutorial expedition will now show the correct Ranger appearance
- After disconnecting, rejoining an expedition will now place you back into a squad if you were in one previously
- Corrected an issue where players could not interact with each other in the launch bay in certain circumstances
- Corrected an issue during the Mission “Bad Deal” where outlaws won’t spawn, blocking progress
- The start of expedition screen has been improved
- Addressed a variety of situations where killing enemies does not properly progress world events
- Opening a chest now increments Tomb of the Legionnaires progress for all squad members present
- Scar snipers can no longer shoot through Storm Shield
- Corrected an issue where players would get stuck on the end of expedition screen in some situations
- Players will no longer get disconnected if joining the “Finding Old Friends” mission while the cinematic is playing
- Addressed a number of situations where players can get stuck on the environment in the launch bay
- Increased the damage of the electric status effect
- Corrected an issue where the Shield of Dawn could be crafted with less materials then intended in some situations
- The Platinum Mission feat now grants completion as intended
- Status effects can more reliably be applied to Titans
- Fixed an issue that would cause a Stronghold server crash after defeating the last boss
- Temple of Scar – Players can no longer get stuck in the mined tunnel in the explosives room
- Temple of Scar – Players can no longer be blocked from entering the explosives room due to fog wall
- Fixed Tyrant Mine so people that join the stronghold in-progress do not end up locked away from their team
- Adjusted lighting in Tyrant Mine underwater section to make it easier to navigate to the exit
- The Swarm Tyrant will no longer get stuck in the side cave entrances in some situations
- Corrected an issue where players would spawn into different areas of the Tyrant Mine in certain situations
Gear and Weapons
- After having 1st pilot unlock suit after tutorials, creating a new pilot and going to forge no longer causes load screen hang
- Ice damage bonuses are now correctly applied on ice gear
- Suit-wide bonuses from inscription are now functioning properly
- Players can no longer salvage equipped items
- Javelin specific gear and/or weapons are no longer able to be used on javelins they aren’t intended for
- Corrected an issue where in some circumstances Masterwork Components do not have any inscriptions
- The Endless Siege Masterwork Autocannon no longer displays a damage increase of 0% in its tooltip
- The Colossus javelin is now able to activate its shield more quickly after using an ability or firing a weapon
- The Storm javelin now reacts to getting hit when its shields are up
- Fixed an exploit that allowed the Storm’s ultimate attack to be used more times than intended
- The Colossus javelin can now shield and revive at the same time
- Interceptor Combo Aura has been increased in power and now has a damage over time component
- Non-Masterwork materials purchased from the crafting store now show as their proper rarity instead of incorrectly showing as Masterwork
- Additional Mouse and Keyboard control improvements have been made
- Some conversations were not popping up the reputation points post conversation completion, this has been fixed
- The squad screen now displays the correct information for each player
- Fixed a number of issues where subtitles will no longer get stuck on the screen after dialogue has finished as often
- Settings should no longer reset upon exiting and restarting the game on Xbox One
- Motion blur can now correctly be turned off
- The Electric Status Effect now shows scaled damage properly
- An option has been added to hide the Squad Member HUD
- The edge of the compass will now pulse to indicate enemy locations
- A notification has been added in Fort Tarsis if a player’s vault is at the cap of 250 items
- On the “Repair the Strider” step of “A Cry for Help” the search radar has been adjusted to correctly lead the player to all 4 tools
- Primer and Detonator icons have been added to all Interceptor gear
- Corrected a user interface issue where a player’s ultimate would show as available when it isn’t
Jump Force Roadmap Revealed
Bandai Namco has dropped a content roadmap for Jump Force ahead of it’s free update in April.
Check out the roadmap below:
No Man’s Sky Next Expansion is ‘Beyond’
Hello Games has announced that the next major update to No Man’s Sky, which it says it it’s “most ambitious chapter yet”, will arrive this summer.
‘Beyond’ will change the way players come together, offering “radical new ways” to explore the universe.
The Division 2: Clan System Breakdown
The Division 2 is now officially launched and with it comes a brand new clan system in which you can create and manage your very own group of agents in an “exclusive club” that allows you to recruit members, allowing up to 50 accounts with up to four characters each.
Ubisoft released the following information regarding the new Clan system:
The Division 2 – Clan System
How to Join a Clan in The Division 2
When searching for a clan, a number of options will be available to help you find one that best suits your particular needs or playstyle.
- Activities: The primary focus of the clan, PvE, PvP or both.
- Most Active Times : The time of day the clan is the most active.
- Atmosphere: The general atmosphere of the clan. This will indicate whether a particular group is relaxed and easy-going clan, focused on certain aspects, or a highly competitive PvP clan.
- Mic Requirement: If the clan requires a microphone to be able to join.
- Language:The primary spoken language of the clan.
- Region: The geographical location of the clan members.
Creating and Managing a Clan in The Division 2
When creating a clan, you will start off with designing an insignia. There will be various options to choose ranging from icons, a background and border types to create your own unique design.
Once you have created an insignia, it’s time to give your group a name. A clan name can be between 4 to 15 letters long and the clan tag, which is visible to all players, consists of three capitalized letters. You can also write a presentation to introduce your clan to your players.
Each clan is also able to set a preferred privacy level which consists of the following:
- Open – Searchable and open for all players.
- Invite Only – Searchable but requires an application to be sent and reviewed by clan leadership.
- Private – A private clan is not searchable and can only be joined through an invite sent by the clan’s leadership.
Clan membership is also organized into four ranks, which will help tremendously with organisation and structure:
- Commander – The leader of the clan which has access to all administrative functions of the clan.
- Lieutenant – The officer rank, which will be able to send out invites, review applications, promote and demote members as well as moderate the clan feed.
- Agent – The established clan member able to invite potential recruits to the clan.
- Recruit – The recruit is a new member of the clan with limited access to administrative clan functionality.
When reviewing applications as a Commander or Lieutenant, you will be able to inspect the applicant’s characters and have a look at their gear.
Clan Progression in The Division 2
All in-game actions taken by members which provide experience points will alsoyield Clan XP (CXP). Earning experience will help your clan level, which in turn provides additional benefits for each level the clan reaches up to level 30. CXO will also unlock additional customization options for the insignia, showcasing your clan’s veterancy.
Clans will also work together toward common goals such as weekly projects and a clan cache which can be upgraded. Both will rewards members upon completion. The weekly clan cache requires a weekly CXP goal to be reached with additional stretch goals.
There are three tiers of reward: bronze, silver and gold. Reaching bronze unlocks guaranteed rewards, while reaching silver and gold will further improve the week’s rewards.
Clan projects are weekly tasks and will boost your CXP upon completion, and each focuses on a particular aspect of the game. Should your clan complete all weekly projects, it will receive an additional, large amount of CXP.
Clan Quarters in The Division 2
Ever dreamed what it would be like living in the White House? Well, dream no more, my loves: this is where your clan will hang out.
Over in the East Wing of the White House, your clan will have its own space to socialize and regroup. Here is where you will find all of the clan stash to collect your weekly rewards, look over the clan bounty board, and interact with the clan vendor once reaching clan level 2.
As part of the clan’s level progression, the quality of items offered by the clan vendor will improve. Certain levels will also unlock the ability to purchase cosmetic headgear sporting your insignia. Neat.
OTHER STORIES ON VG247
The clan quarters is also where you’ll be able to see your clan’s three, weekly top CXP contributors. Nothing like giving your members a bit of recognition for their accomplishments, right?
Massive said there will be more to discover in the clan quarters, but they are keeping things secret until the game releases.
- Jump Force Roadmap Revealed
- No Man’s Sky Next Expansion is ‘Beyond’
- The Division 2: Clan System Breakdown
- Gearbox Teases Borderlands Again
- Fortnite v8.10 Adding The Baller, The Getaway LTM, Wooden Lodge Creative, More Tweaks
- 10 New Legends Leaked for Apex Legends
- Google Teasing New Vision for Future of Gaming
News4 months ago
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Patch 1.0.7 Is Here
News7 months ago
Bungie Outlines Infamy, Gambit Ranking System for Destiny 2: Forsaken
News3 months ago
New Patch Arrives for Darksiders 3
News7 months ago
Red Dead Redemption 2 Reveals Characters
News8 months ago
Ghost Recon Wildlands’ Rainbow Six Siege Crossover Mission Now Available
News7 months ago
No Man’s Sky Update 1.55 Is Out
News2 months ago
Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai Added to Jump Force Roster
News7 months ago
The MP5 Returns to Counter-Strike: Global Offensive