It’s a bit early, but a brand new patch for Fallout 76 has arrived on PC and it comes packed with 150 fixes and improvements, and addresses a number of issues pertaining to perks, weapons, and crafting, among others.
Fallout 76 patch – January 10
Download sizes for this update will be approximately 4GB for consoles and around 500MB for PC.
- PC: 18.104.22.168
- PS4: Available next week
- Xbox: Available next week
Reminder that PC will be receiving the update first with console to follow next week. Patch notes will remain the same pending any changes there may be.
- Power Armor: The Power Armor light has been made brighter.
- Performance: Several improvements have been made to in-game performance.
- Stability: The Fallout 76 game client and servers have received additional stability improvements.
- Charging Barrels mod: Increased the Gatling Laser’s damage bonus from the Charging Barrels mod.
- Glowing Ones : Glowing Ones will no longer grant erroneous large amounts of XP. DevNote: Glowing Ones were granting Large Boss XP rewards, making them highly exploitable when combined with Nuke Zones.
- Crafting: Lowered chance of Power Generators of spawning fusion cores.
- Crafting: Set minimum component cost of workshop buildings requiring steel, wood or plastic to 2.
- Bobby Pins: Reduced the weight value of Bobby Pins from 0.1 to 0.001.
- Teams: Players now receive a notification that “Players cannot form teams from within Vault 76” if an Invite is sent to a friend still in Vault 76.
- PvP: Opening Player-owned, locked containers will now be considered a PVP action as expected.
Stability and Performance
- [Xbox One] Performance: Blowing up the mainframe core stations will no longer cause a performance drop.
- [PC] Infinite Load: Fixed an infinite load screen that could occur when attempting to join a server on PC.
- Crash: Fixed a crash that can occur when opening the Pip-Boy.
- Performance: Improved client performance when a Nuke viewing a nuke explode.
- Performance: Fixed an issue where reading a note would cause the background to freeze.
- Performance: Increased performance in areas with a lot of scorched statues.
- Systems: Fixed an issue where items could be duplicated.
- [PC] Controls: Resetting controls to default no longer causes most Activate prompts to become unusable.
- [PC] Controls: Fixed an issue when controls in the Settings menu aren’t updated when connecting/disconnecting a gamepad controller.
- Systems: Fixed an issue that allowed armor mods to reduce carry weight past intended values.
- Systems: Rads will no longer completely be removed when by dying repeatedly.
- Systems: Address an issue where players could load into geometry after fast travel.
- Systems: Fixed an issue where bashing an enemy with the Railway Rifle or Crossbow would add the projectile to the enemy’s inventory.
Art and Graphics
- Animations: Lever-Action rile now only reloads the correct number of ammo.
- Effects: Consumed Berry Mentats now correctly show purple glowing auras around players and creatures.
C.A.M.P.S, Workshops and Crafting
- Crafting: Level 25 armor and above now requires anti-ballistic fiber to craft.
- Repairing: Component quantities required to repair mid to high level armor and weapons have been reduced up to 20%. DevNote: – Repair costs scale with level, and there’s room to reduce costs at higher levels.
- Crafting: Anti-ballistic Fiber becomes required for armor at level 25 instead of previously at level 20
- Crafting: Updated Bulk Acid crafting recipe to require 15 Acid.
- Crafting: Fixed an issue that prevented players with the correctly equipped perk cards from being able to craft Antibiotics and Disease Cure (Savage Divide).
- Crafting: “Hardened Mass” will no longer be scrapped when “Scrap All Junk” is selected.
- Repairing: Overall repair costs have been lowered for both weapons and armor.
- Crafting: Anti-ballistic Fiber also is now required for repairing armor at level 25 and above instead of previously at level 20.
- Workshops: Fixed issues where enemies at some Workshop locations would spawn underground, making the Workshops unclaimable. Locations include: Charleston Landfill, Lakeside Cabins, and Sunshine Meadows.
- Workshops: Fixed an issue where objects in Workshops would sometimes float in the air when the Workshop menu was closed.
- Workshops: Destroying the hay feeder along with the fertilizer collector will no longer prevent them from being repaired.
- C.A.M.P./Workshops: Placing Power Armor workbenches on foundation will no longer cause them to place on the floor/ceiling above.
- C.A.M.P./Workshops: Fixed an issue that would cause a “not supported” error when attempting to place a tall or short post under a roof.
- Blueprints: Fixed an issue with the cost of wires not being factored in when storing blueprints.
- Crafting: Fixed an issue where certain objects aren’t able to be scrapped through the stored tab.
- Workshops: Fixed an issue where certain stored items obtained from claiming a Public Workshop can’t be placed again.
- Crafting: Fixed a visual issue with scrapping items in Crafting Menus.
- Crafting: Fixed an issue where mods cost less steel than what’s displayed in Crafting Menus.
- Crafting: Fixed a display issue where incorrect number of Junk items can appear in Crafting Menus.
- Daily Challenges: Fixed several daily challenges that were not being offered on some days. Dev Note: These include “Pick Wild Flowers”, “Harvest Mutfruit Plants”, and “Harvest Wild Plants and Fungi”.
- Daily Challenge: Fixed an issue that prevented some wild flowers from incrementing in the “Pick Wild Flowers” Daily Challenge.
- Weekly Challenge: Fixed an issue that caused the weekly challenge “Complete Quests and Events in a Group while at Night” to work during the day and only recognize events. It will now look for quests and events that are completed at night.
- Weekly Challenge: Edited the description of a Weekly Challenge to correctly reflect the direction.
- Sub-Challenge: Fixed an issue that prevented certain photomode challenges from completing as expected.
- Sub-Challenge: Fixed an issue that prevented certain Bobblehead challenges from completing as expected.
- Sub-Challenge: Fixed an issue that caused a challenge to be marked as complete incorrectly.
- Lifetime Challenges: Fixed an issue where some lifetime challenges would revert progress after logging out.
- Robots: Fixed an issue that would cause robots to respawn too frequently in Whitesprings.
- Scorched: Fixed an issue where Wasteland Whisperer could affect Scorched. Dev Note: Wasteland Whisperer can no longer be used to pacify Scorched.
- Scorched: Shooting a Scorched in the leg will no longer break their weapon causing them to not attack the player.
- Scorched: Fixed an issue where Scorched may be using invisible weapons or not appearing to fire their weapon correctly.
- Scorched: Fixed an issue that caused floating debris and disassembled guns to appear in Scorched hands when killed.
- Weapons: Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause plasma weapons, flamers and flamer mods, and weapons with explosive bullet mods to not do damage to other players and creatures.
- Armor: Fixed an issue that would cause players exiting power armor to sometimes appear stretched and unable to reenter power armor.
- Armor: Addressed several issues that would prevent players from exiting power armor and at times cause the Pip-Boy to become unavailable.
- Weapons: Fixed an issue that prevented the Gauss Rifle from being identified as a rifle. Now rifle-related perks can be applied to the Gauss Rifle.
- Ammo Vending Machines: Fixed an issue where some Ammo Vending Machines were only selling repair components.
- Weapons: Legendary Hunting Rifles will now drop as loot.
- Weapons: Fixed an issue where the Walking Cane provided as many resources when scrapped as it costs to craft.
- Armor: Fixed an issue where some Pocketed Chest Pieces were resetting players back to their base carry weight upon logging back into the game.
- Armor: Fixed an issue where players can leave behind an unusable chassis after exiting Power Armor.
- Magazine: Consuming Scouts’ Life 6 magazine now correctly depletes food and water stats at a slower rate.
- Weapons: M79 Grenade Launcher is now considered an explosive weapon in perks instead of being incorrectly considered a shotgun.
- Fusion Cores: Fixed an issue where Fusion Core generators were producing cores at a slower rate than intended. They are now back to 8 cores/hr.
- Magazine: Fixed the Backwoodsman 2 magazine to appropriately boost Tomahawk damage.
- Mirelurk Eggs: Harvesting Mirelurk Eggs will not result in two separate eggs.
- Weapons: Fixed an issue where several combat rifle automatic receiver mods were prevented from receiving automatic rifle perk bonuses.
- Weapons: Fixed an issue where multiple weapons were able to be equipped at the same time.
- Weapons: The Vampire weapon mod effect now works only when hitting living targets as intended.
- Armor: Fixed an issue where Power Armor parts would display on top of previously equipped parts.
- Weapons: Fixed an issue where bashing an enemy with certain weapons would add the projectile to the enemy’s inventory.
- Armor: Fusion Cores will no longer replenish to full charge upon joining another world.
Quests and Events
- “Get the Supply Drop”: “Get the Supply Drop” Event now will remove holotape once used with supply crate belonging to the player that requested the Supply Drop.
- Quest: Daily Missile Silo quest rewards are now correctly obtainable only once per day.
- “Line in the Sand”: Fixed an issue with the quest, Line in the Sand where the Sonic Generator already being repaired prevented the player from completing the quest. The event will now progress to the next stage if the Sonic Generator is already repaired when the Event begins.
- “Recruitment Blues”: Fixed an issue with the objective, “find Junk Mail” that prevented players who switched worlds from completing the quest.
- “Second Helpings”: The following location map markers are now available after finishing “Second Helpings”: Slocum’s Joe, Gauley Mine, Morgantown Trainyard, and Morgantown Airport.
- All Night Long: All Night Long now decreases hunger and thirst growth at night.
- Overdrive: Fixed an issue where Overdrive was not increasing critical chance % properly.
- Quack Surgeon: Quack Surgeon no longer allows for reviving hostile players.
- Strange in Numbers: Strange in Numbers effects now scale properly with multiple teammates (with and without mutations).
- Refractor: Fixed an error where each rank of Refactor is doubling energy resistance instead of adding +20 as indicated on the Perk card description.
- Fireproof: Fireproof now reduces explosion and flame attack damage by 15% per rank.
- Happy Camper: Happy Camper now functions correctly whether the player is inside or outside of their C.A.M.P. when the perk conditions are refreshed.
- Butcher’s Bounty: Fixed an issue that allowed for the Butcher’s Bounty perk to trigger again on an already-searched creature.
- Homebody: The Homebody perk now works as intended when at a claimed Public Workshop.
- Party Boy/Girl: Party Boy/Girl now effects active alcohol effects on the player.
- Teams: Teamed players can no longer unfairly block an attacking player when that player attempts to overtake a workshop. Your teammate will enter PVP with the attacking player.
- Turrets: Turrets at Workshops will now attack players the Workshop owner is engaged in PvP with.
- Systems: Blocking a player now also mutes their proximity chat.
- Trade: Fixed an issue where players could view another player’s inventory before they can respond to a trade invite.
- Trade: We no longer let trades occur before the requested player has consented to trade.
- Trade: Fixed an issue where the Stash transfer menu would appear empty after previously trading with another player.
- Trade: Stimpaks with a price value set to zero will no longer prompt “use” in the Trade Menu instead of “accept”.
- Trade: Fixed an exploit where the cap limit of 5000 in player-to-player trades could be removed.
- Chat: Fixed an issue where voice chat would not always function properly upon exiting the Atomic Shop.
- Atomic Shop: Fixed an issue where some Atomic Shop content was missing sound effects.
- Atomic Shop: “Waving Santa” sound effect will now only play when in “on” state.
- General: Players no longer will receive a pop-up for the Atomic Shop when Respawning for the first time.
- [PC] Resolution: Perk Pack opening screen now extends to the edge on 21:9 monitors.
- Atomic Shop: Players in the Atomic Shop when the Atomic Shop is taken offline will now be notified and taken back to the Main Menu.
- [PC] FOV: Fixed an issue with scoped weapons zooming incorrectly when the default Field of View setting has been changed.
- PvP: Fixed an issue where the PVP prompt would appear repeatedly while the same players engaged in combat with each other.
Saints Row Updates Tackles Over 200 Bugs, Focusing on Stability, Co-Op
A brand new updated primed for Saints Row has dropped, and it focuses on addressing and fixing over 200 bugs, along with a specific focus on stability, Quality of Life, co-op, and gameplay issues.
According to the official patch notes:
In this update we have:
• Focused on improving the co-op player experience by fixing many community reported issues
• Increased stability in both single player and co-op play
• Fixed issues with some challenge rewards not being granted to the player
• Fixed visual issues with customization
• Added important new quality of life features for vehicles, combat, UI and other parts of the game
• Plus even more! Read the full set of change notes below to get the full picture.
Combat should now feel more balanced and engaging, and winning fights should feel more rewarding:
• We have made several improvements to aiming
• We’ve rebalanced combat by drastically reducing the damage of enemy shotguns and SMGs across the board. This should make several key encounters fairer and more fun
• We’ve rebalanced most of the Weapon Ultimate Challenges, simplifying them to make progression feel more rewarding
• Weapon Ultimates now unlock automatically when the challenge is complete so you can get to causing havoc with them right away
• We’ve tweaked the time given to interrupt enemy call-ins for support
• We’ve tweaked the scaling of notoriety to allow players to react to and escape the notoriety loop easier
• We’ve reduced the frequency of stylized deaths on easiest difficulty.
Managing and using your fleet of incredible vehicles should now feel far slicker:
• There are seven new Garage locations throughout the world that unlock at the start of “Chop Shop”, so you now have way more options for dropping off and obtaining stored vehicles
• We’ve improved Garage Vehicle list management. You can now favorite, like, and view recent vehicles in the Garage
• We freed up over 50 vehicle customization save slots
• We introduced “vehicle templates” as rewards instead of saving the vehicle to the player’s garage automatically, allowing players to retain more custom vehicle save slots
• We expanded the Vehicle Delivery options with a full garage list, including favorites, liked, and recent vehicles
• We added new drop off location visual telegraphs to the HQ and new Chop Shop locations for driven and flown vehicles.
We’ve made the first in a series of future changes to make the city and activities within the open world of Santo Ileso more immersive and rewarding:
• We’ve introduced new progression tiers to district completion. Players will now see Saints roaming the streets when they have completed the criminal venture and district threats. At 100% completion, even more Saints will spawn
• We’ve significantly reduced the number of Bright Future Disposals required to completed the venture
• “Chop Shop” vehicle delivery is now accepted at all new locations
• We’ve improved the discovery radius on some collectibles, making them easier to find while exploring the city
• A new voice Pitch Slider during customization will permit players to use a huge new range of voices
• Players now have the ability to equip weapons at HQ without having to walk outside the HQ
• We’ve improved subtitle timings to better match what’s happening on screen
• We’ve implemented support for PlayStation 5’s haptic triggers for weapons
• We’ve improved Color Swatch options to include a truer “black” and wider selection of grays.
• Fixed an issue where sometimes the Player could lose connection and disconnect during co-op
• Fixed instances of the players icon disappearing from the minimap
• Fixed an instance of Animations of the Partner Player not playing for a Player hit with a thrustbuster while having the camera mode on
• Fixed co-op interaction with the “@cha” Side Hustle which could lead to overwriting or canceling the first interaction, and displaying the objective only for the second player to interact
• Credit is now properly given on the “Kill the Collective” challenge if the “Litterbug” Wanted target is killed in co-op
• Fixed an instance of the Host not being able to build a criminal venture when the Partner Player is waiting to join the active session
• The client player now properly sees tutorial prompts when advancing through “First F#:!ing Day “ in co-op
• Fixed an instance of players not properly spawning on the hoverbike after the first cinematic in “The Great Train Robbery”
• Fixed issues with the boat previews for the Partner Player after using the “Boat Deck” menu at the HQ
• Fixed an issue where the host could lose menu functionality if the client left during a mission after the host selected ‘exit to main menu’
• Vehicle Delivery service now properly delivers cars customized if they were saved in the garage by the player in co-op
• Fixed an issue with turrets shaking while the Partner Player is driving the vehicle
• Fixed a loading issue while the host is on the “Waiting for Partner to join” screen
• Fixed a case where characters could fall under the map in “The Forge” in co-op
• Adjusted shipment car spawn time to avoid triggering mission failures in the “Fast and the Foodiest”
• Fixed an issue where the Host could fall through the ground in “After Party”
• Fixed a case where the helicopter may not arrive while the Host player is in the APC turret during the “First F#:!ing Day” mission
• Addressed an issue where the host could advance without completing character customization if the client chose to exit during the “First F#:!ing Day” mission
• Fixed a bug that limited the player’s ammunition if the host entered the weapon cache during “Observe and Report”
• Fixed an issue where the Host would remain on the waiting screen after the Partner Player had chosen to cancel the “join new criminal venture” reveal cut scene
• Fixed a case where the player icon would disappear from maps when the host exits and re-enters the garage
• Fixed instance of Kakts Radio banners appearing when the Partner Player joins a co-op session
• Fixed a bug where both players were unable to use skills, if one of them had the “Riot Shield” equipped
• Fixed an occasional crash when both players exit to the Main Menu
• Fixed a bug where the Partner Player could lose functionality within the Main Menu after selecting DLC content
• Resolved an issue where the Partner Player sees the world loading while waiting to join a co-op session
• Fixed a couple of cases where the Partner Player could see the “Content Unlocked” pop up twice during a co-op session
• Fixed a case where improper messages could display between the Host and Partner Player when unlocking DLC.
For an expanded guide to co-op please visit co-op guide.
STABILITY / CRASHES
• Reduced instances of accidental player deaths in Observe and Report in both co-op and single player sessions
• Fixed a case where the train could derail after completing the Mayhem tutorial. Choo choo!
• Fixed instances of infinite loading screens during conversation with Chalupacabra Manager
• Fixed a crash during co-op when restarting from checkpoint in the “Take Me to Church”
• Fixed an instance where players could encounter an infinite loading screen when restarting from checkpoint during “Making Rent”
• Fixed a crash when loading the “Chop Lifting” side hustle
• Fixed an infinite loading screen that could occur after the “Clear the Lead” truck objective in “Observe and Report”
• Fixed a crash that could occur in co-op if both players chose to exit to main menu during the first customization screen in the opening scene
• Fixed a crash that could occur for the Host player during co-op while near the HQ
• Fixed a case where @cha instance would not complete after defeating all enemies
• Fixed a soft crash that could occur in co-op when two players were using the Style App during the “Arm Yourself” objective in “Corporate Retreat”
• Fixed instances of infinite loads while using the Style App during a mission
• Fixed a bug where an infinite loading screen could occurring after jumping off the train when the final cutscene is triggered in “The Great Train Robbery”
• Fixed a case of a soft crash when building the “Wuzyers Repo” Criminal venture. The game will no longer repo your fun!
• Addressed an issue where the player could become soft crashed when the prank tutorial appears when the “Content Unlocked” interface is displayed
• Fixed an instance where the player could crash while in Santo Ileso while on the High Framerate setting
• Fixed an instance where the player could soft crash when pausing the game.
• Fixed an issue where the Empire Map would be invisible with empty lot circles in “Breaking Ground”
• Fixed a soft crash that could occur after placing “Bright Future Disposal” in “Breaking Ground”
• Fixed a lighting transition at the beginning of “Networking”
• Fixed a case where the player could skip the conversation with ally NPCs in “After Party”
• Fixed a bug where the player was unable to restart from checkpoint or restart mission after talking to Kevin. Damn it Kev!
• Fixed an issue with Sergio getting up after being hit by El Lanzador in “The Great Train Robbery”
• Fixed a soft crash that could occur during “The Great Train Robbery” after killing all the enemies in the first car
• Fixed a case of Marshall units not attacking the Player in “Take Me to Church”. We will be speaking to their supervisors
• Fixed an instance of loss of control after attacking the Nahuali with the Thrustbuster or C4.
• We now properly grant the “Doc Ketchum Horse” collectible after “Aggressive Recruiting”.
• Fixed a bug where the boat would suddenly stop during “Going Overboard”
• Fixed a soft crash where enemies would disappear if the player moved far enough away from the mission area in “A Piece of the Action”
• Fixed multiple failure screens that could occur when the player is killed during “Be Your Own Boss”
• Fixed ammo being taken away from the KA-1 Kobra Pistol after completing “Making Rent”.
• Fixed cases of frozen pedestrians during “Donut Run”
• Fixed jukebox audio repeating itself in “Idol Threats”
• Fixed area warning display radius in “Non-Compete Clause”
• Fixed animation issue with Gabriel in “Neenah’s Car”
• Fixed a mission progression issue in the “Interrogate Gabriel” objective during “Neenah’s Car”
• Fixed an invulnerable NPC in “The Forge”
• Fixed a infinite loading screen that could occur when opening the “Community Sharing” menu during the “The Fast and The Foodiest” mission dialog
• Fixed a soft crash where Kevin could not be revived after reaching the second drive through window in “The Fast and The Foodiest”
• Fixed an issue where “Good Cop / Bad Cop” would fail to progress if the last container was hit by the helicopter
• Resolved an issue where the player falls after aborting or completing a mission in an airborne vehicle.
• Fixed instances of re-mapped controls not appearing correctly on the button map
• Fixed the disappearing On/Off toggle for crew customization when restoring defaults
• Custom color button now functions correctly while in contrast settings
• Removed some instances of placeholder text in the brightness options menu
• Correctly added background color to some text boxes.
• Correctly spawning the objective timer UI while in “Laundromat” for players who completed “Insurance Fraud” first
• Fixed the player being prevented from opening the Skills or Perks menu while inside a vehicle
• Fixed some instances of the upgrade costs not displaying while in the “Friendly Fire” menu.
• Fixed instances of the back button not being available
• Resolved an issue which caused players to be unable to select any options on the Main Menu
• Re-centered the XP gain icon
• Fixed an instance of the “Roof Riding” tutorial popping up if the player had been taken down while riding the roof of a vehicle
• Fixed an issue with the weapon wheel displaying the incorrect weapon when quick swapping.
• Fixed an issue with upgrade kits being lost after selecting vehicle presets in the garage
• Adjusted High Glare intensity
• Added controller rumble while drifting on heavy vehicles
• Fixed a case where the driver of a hijacked vehicle would not properly ragdoll when being kicked out of a vehicle
• Fixed a case of the player re-spawing as a ragdoll after being killed in a vehicle
• Fixed an issue that caused the yacht to behave erratically when picked up with a tow cable. Calm down, yacht
• Fixed cases of vehicle doors inflicting damage to the player when exiting certain cars
• Fixed instance of police and faction spawns not occurring properly within certain world districts.
• Adjusted scripted NPCs so they could take combat actions
• Adjusted the sync of Friend NPC revive animation
• Fixed a case where the Pineapple Express skill would kill enemies instantly or play in the wrong direction
• Fixed a case where music from the “Bright Future Disposals” Criminal Venture would sometimes keep playing
• Fixed certain cases of vehicles having their radios turned off by default.
• Fixed cases where the camera could clip through props in “Observe and Report”
• Fixed an issue were the camera occasionally would get stuck under the map while drifting into garages at high speeds
• Smoothed camera movement when entering certain interiors
• Fixed inconsistent camera acceleration when moving the camera back and forth
• Fixed missing translations in the Korean language.
• Fixed instance of shadows flickering while rotating the boss in the Wardrobe
• Fixed a bug that did not properly allow the player to preview helmets will having a hat equipped
• Fixed instances of the player character appearing next to the car upon entering garages
• Fixed an instance of missing skin textures with specific gloves equipped
• Resolved instances of hairstyles clipping into Headbands
• Chicken Ned outfit coloring options are now displayed correctly
• Multikills will now also increment the counter for the AS3 Ultimax weapon challenge.
• Fixed a case where the player could lose functionality while dodging with an empty magazine
• Fixed a bug where the minigun ceased to work after overheating
• We have adjusted the damage on Sawed-Off Shotgun
• Fixed a bug where the player could lose functionality if they were interrupted during a reload
• The Panteros Thumper is now available while vehicle surfing.
• Fixed instances of missing textures in the eastern edge of Rojas Desert North and South
• Fixed holes seen from a distance at the tops of certain buildings in the Financial District
• Fixed cased of the dust storm effect playing while inside of shops.
Battlefield 2042 Season 3 Arriving This Week
The team behind Battlefield and EA have officially announced more details regarding Battlefield 2042: Season 3 -Escalation, which will become available on November 22nd and comes with a host of new content.
The new season adds a new map, Specialist, weapons, vehicle, and more, including 100 new tiers of Battle Pass content. Additionally, all core gameplay-affecting content will be available to all players as part of the Free tier in the Battle Pass.
Additional cosmetic items will be available, when earned, through a Premium Battle Pass version.
The new season features the Egyptian-born Specialist and security expert Zain, who uses an XM370A Airburst Rifle, and players will venture into the wilderness in Sweden, via a brand new map called Spearhead which features semi-automated manufacturing facilities.
Some of the weapons available will be a Battlefield-classic throwable, including the Rorsch Mk-4 Railgun, semi-automatic NVK-S22 Smart Shotgun, long-barreled NVK-P125 Bullpup Pistol, and throwing knives.
A host of new vehicles will also be arriving, highlighted the EMKV90-TOR Tank, as well as New Assignments which will offer more Vault Weapons, including the XM8 and A-91.
Dark Pictures Anthology Unveils ‘Directive 8020’
The latest game from celebrate team Dark Pictures Anthology has been revealed, and we now have leaked information regarding the brand new title ‘Directive 8020’, which has been leaked to YouTube.
The leak appears to be from the end of the game, and was included in the post-credits scene in The Dark Pictures Analogy: The Devil In Me.
- News4 years ago
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Patch 1.0.7 Is Here
- News4 years ago
No Man’s Sky Update 1.55 Is Out
- News4 years ago
Bungie Outlines Infamy, Gambit Ranking System for Destiny 2: Forsaken
- News4 years ago
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Appears on Playstation Store, Out in December
- News4 years ago
Ghost Recon Wildlands’ Rainbow Six Siege Crossover Mission Now Available
- News4 years ago
Find the ‘GhostBusters’ Firehouse in Spider-Man
- News4 years ago
The Division 2: Clan System Breakdown
- News4 years ago
New Patch Arrives for Darksiders 3