It’s been a lot to keep up with, but there is now a full list of characters that are a part of Dead or Alive 6 and you can check it out in this article.
Check out the list of available characters, courtesy of VG247:
- Ayane: the legendary purple-haired Kunoichi – and a series staple. She has a fast, furious and unpredictable fighting style.
- Bass: king of the ring professional wrestler ‘The Muscle’ Bass returns. He’s still riding his hog – and embarrassing daughter Tina.
- Bayman: Bayman is a Russian assassin best-known for his less-than-stealthy bright orange combat attire. He knows all sorts of CQC techniques that’d rival even Solid Snake…
- Brad Wong: drunken Master Brad Wong is always off his head, but that lets him use the wild, often confusing Zui Quan fighting style. He loves beer.
- Christie: the world of DOA is full of assassins, and none are perhaps as deadly as Christie and her Snake Fist fighting style. Plus, she’s a Brit. What’s not to love?
- Diego: newcomer Diego was raised on the rougher backstreets of New York City. As such, he’s got a rough-and-tumble street fighting style.
- Eliot: an orphan, Eliot was chosen to be the stole pupil of a martial arts master. Now, he competes in tournaments like DOA to prove his prowess.
- Hayabusa: video game royalty, Hayabusa is of course also known for Ninja Gaiden – and appropriately fights with the Hayabusa Style Ninjitsu.
Hayate: there are so many bloody ninjas in this game. Hayate uses Mugen Tenshin Ninjutsu – giving him swift, powerful moves.
Helena: in a sense Helena is partially to blame for all of this, since her father started the DOA tournament. She’s a skilled martial artist herself, fighting with the elegant Pi Gua Quan style.
Hitomi: half Japanese, half German, Hitomi is all Karate master, and is a solid balance all-around fighter, quite capable in all facets of combat.
Honoka: still a schoolgirl, Honoka is a kung-fu master in her own right, and has developed her own style that she rather originally called Honoka Fu.
Jann Lee: with a surname shared with his obvious inspiration Bruce, it’s easy to guess exactly how Jann Lee fights in DOA.
Kasumi: the Kunoichi of Destiny has an updated look for this latest addition to the series. She’s usually a good character for beginners, with a simple but varied move-set and strong strikes.
Kokoro: using the Ba Ji Quan fighting style, Kokoro’s elegant fighting rather resembles dancing – but it’s far more deadly than it looks, especially if she manages to throw you.
Mila: hailing from Spain, Mila represents a more modern form of fighting – the world of Mixed Martial Arts. She has an appropriately aggressive style, including a brutal ground game.
Leifang: series favorite Leifang is back with a new bright yellow outfit. Her fighting style seeks to turn the aggression and power of opponents back against them.
La Mariposa: also known as Lisa, this ex-professional wrestler still fights in her Lucha Libre fighting style – meaning you’ll spend a lot of time in the air.
Marie Rose: Swede Marie has ended up as Helena’s maid, but she’s pretty deadly for a maid, able to use the Russian Systema fighting style. She might be small, but she packs a serious punch.
Nico: newcomer Nico is a blue-haired scientist from Finland, and combines Pencak Silat – an old South-east Asian martial art – with technological gadgets. Doing so allows her to deal out serious damage.
Rig: in a very acute case of name-influencing-job, Rig was once a worker on an oil rig. Fair enough. He’s a Taekwondo master, and is more acrobatic and agile than his brute force looking appearance might suggest.
Tina: series favorite Tina is back with her all-around-solid professional wrestling style – and she’s finally stepping out of the shadow of her famous father.
Zack: dapper man Zack is now probably more famous for his exploits running a beach volleyball holiday paradise island, but he’s also a powerful Muay Thai fighter – though his style isn’t exactly conventional…
Nyotengu (DLC – pre-order bonus)
Phase 4 (DLC – pre-order bonus)
Apex Legends Season 1 Adding 1 More Hero, New Weapon
Apex Legends Season One, Wild Frontier, will eventually roll out a brand new hero and a brand new weapon before the season comes to an end.
Epic Games Details Fortnite Update v8.20
Epic Games has outlined it’s upcoming update for Fortnite, v8.20 which will include fixes for Pirate Cannons, Clingers, and a Squad Fill preference bug.
Weapons + Items
- Fixed an issue where Clingers were damaging players through walls when stuck to another player.
- Fixed an issue preventing Glider item pickups from displaying their stack count.
- Smoothed out the motion of grenade projectile trajectories, which were lagging behind by a tick.
- Entering a vehicle no longer plays the release sound of balloons if you have no balloons.
- The balloon rope will no longer remain on your back when you run out of balloons.
- Fixed an issue where players were flying out of a Pirate Cannon in a different direction than expected.
- Fixed an issue preventing the ability to enter a Pirate Cannon when close to other geometry.
- Fixed the ability for players to finely tune Pirate Cannon’s ability to aim side to side.
- Fixed an issue causing Buried Treasure to spawn loot on the Starting Island.
- Fixed an issue with the icy feet effect remaining on indefinitely while emoting.
- Traps now do damage to The Baller vehicle first before damaging the driver.
- Fixed issue causing some traps to be inside thicker structures, making them hard to see.
- Fixed a rare occurrence of a player being invulnerable while DBNO.
- Fixed the camera sometimes traveling too far when cycling to another player.
- Fixed an issue where poor server performance could cause undesired effects on clients such as unnecessary movement corrections.
- Added a fix for a rare server crash.
- Made a small server performance improvement related to the Baller vehicle.
- Updated animation budgets to be more performant on higher scalability settings.
Art + Animation
- Fixed a bug where the destruction effects were not playing on the Baller when it’s destroyed.
- Fixed an issue where some items didn’t have proper audio when dropping them from inventory.
- Fixed issue with Main Menu icons becoming off-center.
- Fixed a bug that was causing a player’s Squad Fill preference to reset to “Fill”.
- Fixed an issue where scopes would be missing reticle lines on low settings.
- Fixed an occasional awkward camera movement that would occur when switching to different view targets while spectating.
- Fixed field of view on 21:9 devices.
- Fixed an issue with quickbar and extra buttons that made it possible to cause fire state to be stuck on a continuous loop.
- Fixed an issue causing the camera to jump on initial touch input.
- Fixed an issue causing incorrect building pieces to gain focus when editing.
- Fixed missing outline effect for squad members.
- Fixed minimap remaining on screen during Victory Royale sequence.
- Fixed not being able to select building material while being a passenger in a vehicle.
PUBG Celebrates 2-Year Anniversary
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds just celebrated it’s 2-year anniversary and PUBG Corp. is showing their appreciation for players with a free, in-game cap.
The company also wrote a special message for fans on their official website:
“Dear PUBG Fans,
On March 23, PUBG celebrates its two-year anniversary since releasing to the public, and what an amazing two years it has been! We’ve witnessed a gaming revolution with the birth of the Battle Royale genre, grew and learned together through beta and early access, and watched our game rise from a small title developed by an even smaller team to one of the most played games in the world. We’ve chosen this day as our overall PUBG anniversary for all platforms, as we felt it best reflects our game’s humble beginnings.
Reflecting on 2018 specifically, we began to tackle some of the issues that came with the lessons we’ve learned as a company, releasing several quality of life improvements and recommitting to higher quality, more stable builds. 2018 also saw the launch of our Training Mode and two brand new maps, the small but savage island map of Sanhok and the beautiful icy landscapes of Vikendi. Lastly, we brought the high intensity PUBG experience to our fans on console with official releases on both XBOX and PlayStation.
Last year also saw the growth of competitive PUBG with our PGI tournament in Berlin, the continuation of Broadcaster Royale tournaments alongside Twitch, and the organization of multiple PUBG pro esports leagues all across the world.
We’re extremely proud of everything we’ve accomplished in 2018 and could not have achieved any of it without your love and support. As our thanks to you and to commemorate our second anniversary, a special anniversary item will be available in-game for free when Update #27 hits live servers, until 4/24 KST on PC and 4/9 – 5/7 on Console. To claim it, visit the in-game store and “purchase” the free item on PC or simply login during the event dates on Console.
But just because we’re celebrating how far we’ve come doesn’t mean we’re not aware of what we still need to accomplish. We’re currently deep into planning improvements to our first map, Erangel. The first changes in this process, increasing and improving loot, have already deployed to test servers, where we welcome your feedback.
We can never properly thank you for your unparalleled support, but on a day such as this, we are happy, we are humbled, and we are more dedicated than ever to making PUBG the best game it can possibly be.
Before we go, we want to leave you with a special message from CH Kim, the CEO of PUBG Corporation.”
News4 months ago
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Patch 1.0.7 Is Here
News7 months ago
Bungie Outlines Infamy, Gambit Ranking System for Destiny 2: Forsaken
News3 months ago
New Patch Arrives for Darksiders 3
News7 months ago
Red Dead Redemption 2 Reveals Characters
News8 months ago
Ghost Recon Wildlands’ Rainbow Six Siege Crossover Mission Now Available
News8 months ago
No Man’s Sky Update 1.55 Is Out
News2 months ago
Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai Added to Jump Force Roster
News7 months ago
The MP5 Returns to Counter-Strike: Global Offensive