A brand new update has landed for Destiny 2 and, as expected, patch 2.1.3 makes it easier to achieve that elusive 600 power level.
Here are the full patch notes:
- Fixed an issue where the final boss encounter of Scourge of the Past would not end properly.
- Fixed animation error on Awoken Corsairs so that they no longer pretend to hold invisible rifles.
- Fixed a rare bug in Scourge of the Past where players would not receive a Phase Radiance buff when meleeing a terminal.
- Fixed an error on Brakion’s weapon so that he can once again shoot at Guardians.
- Players will now spawn insides the arena with the downed ship rather than reusing the previous phase’s spawn points that placed them behind the spawned encounter barrier.
- Fixed an issue where Heavy Ammo was not spawning appropriately on Convergence
- Items & Economy
- Players under 600 Power may now receive higher-powered rewards when completing Director Challenges.
- Fixed an issue where weapon frames would be removed from inventory in error when completing alternate forges.
- Fixed an issue where players were not rewarded properly when completing a forge activity that was joined in progress.
- Players may now access forge bounties before completing a forge activity.
- Fixing an issue where players were not properly granted the Scourge of the Past Emblem or Triumph for completing the activity within the first 24 hours.
- Fixed an issue where submachine guns awarded by research weapon frames were not dropping with the appropriate perks.
- Completing and claiming the Dreaming City Triumph “Ascendant Paragon” will always properly grant the Secret Victories Emblem and its Transcendent variant. Players who already claimed this record will have the variant automatically unlocked on reaching orbit.
- Removed Season 4 shader Crucible Solemnity as a requirement for the “Forged in Fire” Collections Badge.
- Fixed an issue where players weren’t properly being granted Harbinger’s Echo if they destroyed eggs across multiple characters. For affected players, the Sparrow will appear in inventory and be unlocked in Collections upon reaching orbit.
- Removed Annual Pass requirement for claiming the “Curator of the Black Armory” Triumph.
- Fixed an issue where the “Envoy While it Lasts” bounty did not display properly for players using Spanish, Russian, or French languages.
- Fixed an issue where Season of the Forge shaders were not dismantling quickly.
- Pressing reload while charging a fusion rifle will initiate a reload. Previously, pressing reload while charging a fusion rifle did nothing.
- Fixed an issue where SUROS Machine Guns (Avalanche) had more recoil than intended.
Playstation 5 Confirmed, Release Date End of 2020
After months of speculation, Sony has announced that it’s next-generation console will indeed be called the Playstation 5, and the new console will be hitting the market near the end of 2020.
“Today I’m proud to share that our next-generation console will be called PlayStation 5, and we’ll be launching in time for Holiday 2020″ Sony president of SIEE and president of global sales & marketing, SIE, Jim Ryan said in a post on the European Playstation Blog.
“These updates may not be a huge surprise, but we wanted to confirm them for our PlayStation fans, as we start to reveal additional details about our vision for the next generation.”
Currently, there is no indication on what the price will be for the new console, or if the console will look “similar” to the patent images which surfaced back in August.
If you’re looking to roll out a new version of your Twitch or Mixer channel, then Gamactica is the perfect place to market, network, and promote your streams. Regardless if you’re a female streamer trying to make a name, or a hardcore pro player trying to catch the eyes of esports teams, it is important to ensure your branding is top notch. Rank next to the top game developer streams and alongside the ASMR channels of the industry, and join the Gamactica community.
World of Warcraft’s Visions of N’Zoth Update Introduces New Playable Races
A pair of new playable races are heading to the World of Warcraft in a brand new, free update called Visions of N’Zoth.
Starting off are the Vulpera, which is a race of fox people that many players will recognize as non-playable race in the Battle of Azeroth expansion. The race will become available after maxing out their associated faction reputation and completing a quest.
Along with the Vulpera are the Mechagnomes, a robotic looking version of the standard Gnome race. This race can be unlocked with the release of update 8.3, which is looking to be quite the hefty update.
You can take a look at more information regarding the free update in the lengthy video below.
Keeping your character alive and well is the key to success in World of Warcraft, which the same can be said IRL. Part of that, is staying informed about potential health risks, such as pilonidal, and potential threats, such as pilonidal disease. While they may not be the most well-known, it’s these diseases that can prove to be more difficult to detect. Stay ahead, and remain on top of your health by educating yourself today.
Paradox Announces Surviving the Aftermath
Paradox has announced the next entry in the Surviving franchise that is scheduled to arrive sometime in late 2020.
‘Surviving the Aftermath’ is the brand new title, and the announcement came with the teaser trailer below, with more information promised at PDXCON 2019 taking place next week.
While you may be able to wait for Surviving the Aftermath, you may not want to wait around when it comes to improving the quality of your streams. If your goal is to be ranked among the best twitch channels, then you need to ensure you not only have the best streaming equipment, but also that your marketing and networking is up to par. Whether you want to be known among the best female streamers, or you’re striving to attract the interest of eports teams, streaming quality content is one way to do just that, and more.
- Playstation 5 Confirmed, Release Date End of 2020
- Playstation 4 System Update 7.00 Now Out
- World of Warcraft’s Visions of N’Zoth Update Introduces New Playable Races
- Paradox Announces Surviving the Aftermath
- The House of the Dead 1-2 Remakes On the Way
- Borderlands 3 Update Targets FL4K, Moze, Boss Fights, More
- Death Stranding Trailer Arrives
- News11 months ago
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Patch 1.0.7 Is Here
- News11 months ago
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Appears on Playstation Store, Out in December
- News1 year ago
Bungie Outlines Infamy, Gambit Ranking System for Destiny 2: Forsaken
- News1 year ago
Ghost Recon Wildlands’ Rainbow Six Siege Crossover Mission Now Available
- News1 year ago
Red Dead Redemption 2 Reveals Characters
- News10 months ago
New Patch Arrives for Darksiders 3
- News7 months ago
The Division 2: Clan System Breakdown
- News1 year ago
No Man’s Sky Update 1.55 Is Out