A brand new update has landed for Destiny 2 and, as expected, patch 2.1.3 makes it easier to achieve that elusive 600 power level.
Here are the full patch notes:
- Fixed an issue where the final boss encounter of Scourge of the Past would not end properly.
- Fixed animation error on Awoken Corsairs so that they no longer pretend to hold invisible rifles.
- Fixed a rare bug in Scourge of the Past where players would not receive a Phase Radiance buff when meleeing a terminal.
- Fixed an error on Brakion’s weapon so that he can once again shoot at Guardians.
- Players will now spawn insides the arena with the downed ship rather than reusing the previous phase’s spawn points that placed them behind the spawned encounter barrier.
- Fixed an issue where Heavy Ammo was not spawning appropriately on Convergence
- Items & Economy
- Players under 600 Power may now receive higher-powered rewards when completing Director Challenges.
- Fixed an issue where weapon frames would be removed from inventory in error when completing alternate forges.
- Fixed an issue where players were not rewarded properly when completing a forge activity that was joined in progress.
- Players may now access forge bounties before completing a forge activity.
- Fixing an issue where players were not properly granted the Scourge of the Past Emblem or Triumph for completing the activity within the first 24 hours.
- Fixed an issue where submachine guns awarded by research weapon frames were not dropping with the appropriate perks.
- Completing and claiming the Dreaming City Triumph “Ascendant Paragon” will always properly grant the Secret Victories Emblem and its Transcendent variant. Players who already claimed this record will have the variant automatically unlocked on reaching orbit.
- Removed Season 4 shader Crucible Solemnity as a requirement for the “Forged in Fire” Collections Badge.
- Fixed an issue where players weren’t properly being granted Harbinger’s Echo if they destroyed eggs across multiple characters. For affected players, the Sparrow will appear in inventory and be unlocked in Collections upon reaching orbit.
- Removed Annual Pass requirement for claiming the “Curator of the Black Armory” Triumph.
- Fixed an issue where the “Envoy While it Lasts” bounty did not display properly for players using Spanish, Russian, or French languages.
- Fixed an issue where Season of the Forge shaders were not dismantling quickly.
- Pressing reload while charging a fusion rifle will initiate a reload. Previously, pressing reload while charging a fusion rifle did nothing.
- Fixed an issue where SUROS Machine Guns (Avalanche) had more recoil than intended.
Killing Floor 2 Summer Event Comes with New Map, Return of Objective Mode
Killing Floor 2 will be dropping their steampunk summer event which comes packed with a new game mode, map, and weapons.
Back & Kickin’ Brass is the name of the new event, and it also re-introduces Objective Mode, along with bringing in a new map called Steam Fortress and two new weapons: the Seal Squeal and a medic bat.
Check out the trailer below:
Dr. Mario World Arrives in July, New Gameplay Trailer Drops
The Division 2 Receiving New Gunner Specialization
The Division 2 will be rolling out a new update today and will add the Gunner Specialization.
The Gunner is a minigun that accompanises the grenade launcher, crossbow, and heavy sniper Specializations, and will come with it’s own skill tree.
- Killing Floor 2 Summer Event Comes with New Map, Return of Objective Mode
- Dr. Mario World Arrives in July, New Gameplay Trailer Drops
- The Division 2 Receiving New Gunner Specialization
- Check Out New Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 Gameplay Footage
- Fortnite v9.30 Adds Chug Splash Item, New Prop Hunt Mode
- Overwatch Baptiste Origin Story Revealed
- Destiny 2 Departing Battle.net
- News7 months ago
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Patch 1.0.7 Is Here
- News10 months ago
Bungie Outlines Infamy, Gambit Ranking System for Destiny 2: Forsaken
- News7 months ago
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Appears on Playstation Store, Out in December
- News9 months ago
Red Dead Redemption 2 Reveals Characters
- News6 months ago
New Patch Arrives for Darksiders 3
- News11 months ago
Ghost Recon Wildlands’ Rainbow Six Siege Crossover Mission Now Available
- News3 months ago
The Division 2: Clan System Breakdown
- News10 months ago
No Man’s Sky Update 1.55 Is Out