Ready the update that has been promised for Fallout 76? Well, it’s finally arrived and comes with an increased stash limit, among other things.
The update rolled out and added fixes an issue where players would get stuck in Power Armor, tweaks for performance, stability, fixing of bugs, and more. You can scroll down to peruse the entire log of patch notes to see everything that the update addressed.
Fallout 76 update 126.96.36.199 patch notes
Patch size and version
The size of this update will be significantly smaller across all three platforms than the one releases on November 19. On consoles, the download size will be approximately 3GB, and around 36MB for PC.
- Performance: PC framerates are once again uncapped. However, reaching very high framerates will no longer cause movement speed to increase. This was originally fixed in the November 19 patch.
- Stability: The Fallout 76 game client and servers have received additional stability improvements.
C.A.M.P., Crafting and Workshops
Stash: Maximum stash storage has been increased by 50%, to 600 pounds. This is a conservative adjustment, and we plan to increase the storage cap further in the future once we’ve verified this change does not impact the stability of the game.
- Enemies: XP rewards for killing high-level creatures have been reduced.
- Bosses: Fixed an issue affecting instanced Boss loot. Players should now correctly receive 2-4 items per boss, depending on the creature’s difficulty and level.
- Weapons: Automatic weapon damage has been increased by approximately 20% across the board.
Weapon Effects: Hitting another player with a Cryolator now applies a Chilled, Frosted, or Frozen status based on how many times they are hit. The duration of movement speed reductions applied by these effects have been significantly decreased.
Stability and Performance
- Console: Fixed an issue that could cause the player to encounter an infinite loading screen when signing out of their console account while playing Fallout 76.
- Xbox: Addressed a crash that could occur when sending multiple team invites immediately after exiting Vault 76 to a player who is not a friend.
- Power Armor: Fixed an issue affecting Power Armor frames that could prevent the player from exiting their Power Armor.
- Nuke Silos: Flipboards inside Nuke Silos no longer display portions of launch codes too soon after the codes were reset for the week.
C.A.M.P., Workshops and Crafting
- C.A.M.P.: Moving C.A.M.P. locations will now correctly move standalone items built by the player into the build menu’s Stored tab.
- Workshops: On PS4, wires will no longer appear to float in mid-air when attempting connect two or more objects.
- Turrets: Will no longer become invisible if the player is not present at their C.A.M.P. when their turrets are destroyed.
Perk Cards: Ranking up a Perk Card will no longer cause a duplicate card to appear.
- Teams: Fixed an issue that could prevent a team from being correctly formed in a game world after creating the team on the Main Menu when both players are using new characters.
- Teams: Display durations for social notification have been reduced when many notifications are pending. This should help address an issue in which players did not see that they successfully joined a team.
Mutations: The Electrically Charged and Unstable Isotope Mutations no longer provide the player with bonus Health.
- AFK: Players will now be disconnected from a game world after 10 minutes of inactivity and will be prompted with a timer 1 minute before being kicked.
- Atomic Shop: On PC, cursor position will no longer be disjointed from clicks in the Atomic Shop while using 16:10 resolutions.
- Enemies: Red crosshairs and enemy health bars will no longer persist on-screen when an enemy is no longer in view.
- Localization: Subtitles will now appear correctly, and English voiceover will play for game clients in languages that do not have their own localized voiceover when listening to a Holotape or interacting with robots.
- Pip-Boy: Fixed an issue that could cause duplicate data to appear in the Pip-Boy’s Stat and Effects interfaces.
- Respawn: Dying while severely overencumbered will no longer remove all map markers when attempting to respawn. Instead, the player can now respawn at the nearest discovered Map Marker.
- Quest Tracker: Quest objective notifications will no longer appear for inactive Quests immediately upon connecting to a world.
Apple Arcade Officially Launches
Apple Arcade has officially launched, and with it comes over 50 game titles and one free month of service.
For $4.99 a month you can play over 100 titles completely ad-free.
The service is now up and running on iPhones that run iOS 13, and will soon be heading to iPad, Mac, and Apple TV.
Apple Arcade Tiles Now Available
- Agent Intercept
- Assemble with Care
- Atone: Heart of the Elder Tree
- Ballistic Baseball
- Battlesky Brigade: Harpooner
- Big Time Sports
- Bleak Sword
- Cat Quest 2
- ChuChu Rocket Universe
- Cricket Through the Ages
- Dead End Job
- Dear Reader
- Dodo Peak
- Don’t Bug Me!
- Dread Nautical
- Exit the Gungeon
- Hot Lava
- Frogger in Toy Town
- Jenny LeClue – Detectivu
- King’s League 2
- Kings of the Castle
- LEGO Brawls
- Manifold Garden
- Mini Roadways
- Neo Cab
- Oceanhorn 2: Knights of the Lost Realm
- Operator 41
- Over the Alps
- Pac-Man Party Royale
- Projection: First Light
- Punch Planet
- Rayman Mini
- Red Reign
- Rosie’s Reality
- Sayonara Wild Hearts
- Shantae and the Seven Sirens (formerly known as Shantae 5)
- Shinsekai Into the Depths
- Skate City
- Sneaky Sasquatch
- Sociable Soccer
- Sonic Racing
- Speed Demons
- Stellar Commanders
- Super Impossible Road
- Tangle Tower
- The Enchanted World
- The Pinball Wizard
- Things that Go Bump
- Towaga: Among Shadows
- Various Daylife
- Way of the Turtle
- What the Golf?
- Where Cards Fall
- Word Laces
Minecraft Gets New Character Creator
Minecraft is getting a brand new character creator, according to a recent developer stream announcement.
Minecraft’s latest beta build (188.8.131.52), available now on Windows 10, Xbox One and Android has the creator up and running and it works as many players would expect it to.
Mojang stated that there are about 100 customization items, free and paid, for players to choose from.
PornHub Says Over 1 Million People Have Searched for Borderlands This Week
When it comes to the popularity of Borderlands 3, which was releases last week, it goes far beyond video games, streaming, and cosplay.
It goes to porn, too.
According to PornHub, as of September 18th statisticians found that over 1 million people have searched for Borderlands in the last 5 days, representing a 12,905% increase over it’s daily average, five times the popularity of Fortnite and three times that of Overwatch, which makes Borderlands the most searched for game and a top trending term on Pornhub.
Check out the inforgraphic provided showing the boost in popularity since launch:
And here is an infographic showing which Borderlands related terms are being searched on Pornhub:
Lastly, but not least, here is an infographic essentially breaking down the demographics behind the searches.
- Apple Arcade Officially Launches
- Minecraft Gets New Character Creator
- PornHub Says Over 1 Million People Have Searched for Borderlands This Week
- Apex Legends Season 3 Kicks Off October 1st
- Ubisoft Taking Steps to Combat DDoS and DoS attacks on Rainbow Six Siege
- John Wick Hex Arrives October 8th
- Destiny 2: Forsaken Now Including the Annual Pass
- News10 months ago
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Patch 1.0.7 Is Here
- News11 months ago
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Appears on Playstation Store, Out in December
- News1 year ago
Bungie Outlines Infamy, Gambit Ranking System for Destiny 2: Forsaken
- News1 year ago
Ghost Recon Wildlands’ Rainbow Six Siege Crossover Mission Now Available
- News1 year ago
Red Dead Redemption 2 Reveals Characters
- News9 months ago
New Patch Arrives for Darksiders 3
- News6 months ago
The Division 2: Clan System Breakdown
- News1 year ago
No Man’s Sky Update 1.55 Is Out