Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 has rolled out a new update, update 1.08, which is now available across all platforms with a bigger update scheduled to arrive next week.
Take a look at the official patch notes below:
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 1.08 update
- Stability improvements
- Hardpoint Spawn adjustments on Seaside and Hacienda
- Care Package and Hellstorm adjustments
- Player identity HUD updates
- Challenge fixes
- CWL Custom Game updates
- Misc. gameplay fixes
- Stability improvements across all maps
- Dark Ops Challenge adjustment
- Killcam and HUD identity updates
PS4 and Xbox One
- Spawn adjustments made for Hardpoint on Seaside and Hacienda.
- Added Calling Card and Emblem for killed enemies to the player HUD.
Stability – Fixed crashes that could occur:
- When a UAV was active while another player was joining the match.
- When a player disconnected during a Hellstorm strike.
- When a Seeker attacked a player in certain situations.
- When Firebreak’s Reactor Core killed a player that was disconnecting.
- In Kill Confirmed when collecting the tag of a disconnected player.
- In Safeguard when the Robot was shut down in certain situations.
- During the Specialist Draft when another player disconnected.
- Care Package: Improved Care Package landing physics. Addressed issues with the Care Package getting stuck and being flung off the map.
- Hellstorm: Addressed an issue that would allow the Hellstorm to lock onto targets that were under roofs and not reachable by the missile.
- 100 Percenter: 100 Percenter Calling Card now properly unlocks in the Calling Cards menu once earned.
- Bring the Pain: Kills with the Dual Wield Saug 9mm now properly track toward this Challenge.
- Got Rocks: Vehicle destructions now properly track toward this Challenge.
CWL Custom Games
- Sensor Dart is no longer restricted.
- Hellion Salvo launcher is no longer restricted.
- Torque is no longer restricted.
- Select Spawn is now disabled.
- Players will now spectate other players instead of their own death position in CWL Hardpoint.
- Stim Shot will now be fully charged on respawn.
- Addressed an issue where the player’s class could change mid-game if the Create-a-Class menu was not closed prior to spawning.
- Addressed an issue where Gestures would get stuck in a loop and could not be interrupted by the player.
General – Fixed crashes that could occur:
- In multiple situations when a player disconnected from the game.
- Occasionally when calculating stats at the end of a round.
- When disconnecting the controller during the loading screen could lead to multiple “reconnect controller” messages.
- When using Deadshot Dealer.
- In rare instances when triggering Winter’s Wail.
- In rare instances when triggering alternative ammo type FX.
- In rare instances when hint text displayed in Rush.
- In rare instances when a Stoker died.
- In rare instances while disconnecting while downed.
- In rare instances when a player disconnected while using the Viper and Dragon or Ragnarok DG-5.
Voyage of Despair – Fixed crashes that could occur:
- When the Blightfather used his tongue attack.
- While activating the Sentinel Artifact.
- While using fast travel.
- During the Wonder Weapon quest.
Blood of the Dead – Fixed crashes that could occur:
- During the third step of the Main Quest.
- When a Hellhound died after falling too far outside the map.
- In rare instances while running the unfinished Magmagat across the map.
- In rare instances when a Hellhound was killed.
Classified – Fixed crashes that could occur:
- When a player disconnected while interacting with the door to the room containing McNamara in the Main Offices.
- When triggering Nova Crawler spawn FX.
- When Nova Crawlers used the teleporter.
- In rare instances when a player disconnected while teleporting.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when the Blightfather’s projectiles fired.
- Moved one of the Dark Ops Master Calling Cards to the correct tab.
- Added Calling Card, Emblem, and Echelon for killed enemies to the player HUD.
- Added enemy Calling Card, Emblem, and Echelon to Killcam.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during Torque’s Combat Training in Specialist HQ when an enemy was entangled in the Razor Wire.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during Ajax’s Combat Training in Specialist HQ when killing an enemy in certain situations.
- Check back tomorrow when we deploy our 1.08 update on PC and this week’s new rotation of Featured playlists! See you then.
Apex Legends Season 1 Adding 1 More Hero, New Weapon
Apex Legends Season One, Wild Frontier, will eventually roll out a brand new hero and a brand new weapon before the season comes to an end.
Epic Games Details Fortnite Update v8.20
Epic Games has outlined it’s upcoming update for Fortnite, v8.20 which will include fixes for Pirate Cannons, Clingers, and a Squad Fill preference bug.
Weapons + Items
- Fixed an issue where Clingers were damaging players through walls when stuck to another player.
- Fixed an issue preventing Glider item pickups from displaying their stack count.
- Smoothed out the motion of grenade projectile trajectories, which were lagging behind by a tick.
- Entering a vehicle no longer plays the release sound of balloons if you have no balloons.
- The balloon rope will no longer remain on your back when you run out of balloons.
- Fixed an issue where players were flying out of a Pirate Cannon in a different direction than expected.
- Fixed an issue preventing the ability to enter a Pirate Cannon when close to other geometry.
- Fixed the ability for players to finely tune Pirate Cannon’s ability to aim side to side.
- Fixed an issue causing Buried Treasure to spawn loot on the Starting Island.
- Fixed an issue with the icy feet effect remaining on indefinitely while emoting.
- Traps now do damage to The Baller vehicle first before damaging the driver.
- Fixed issue causing some traps to be inside thicker structures, making them hard to see.
- Fixed a rare occurrence of a player being invulnerable while DBNO.
- Fixed the camera sometimes traveling too far when cycling to another player.
- Fixed an issue where poor server performance could cause undesired effects on clients such as unnecessary movement corrections.
- Added a fix for a rare server crash.
- Made a small server performance improvement related to the Baller vehicle.
- Updated animation budgets to be more performant on higher scalability settings.
Art + Animation
- Fixed a bug where the destruction effects were not playing on the Baller when it’s destroyed.
- Fixed an issue where some items didn’t have proper audio when dropping them from inventory.
- Fixed issue with Main Menu icons becoming off-center.
- Fixed a bug that was causing a player’s Squad Fill preference to reset to “Fill”.
- Fixed an issue where scopes would be missing reticle lines on low settings.
- Fixed an occasional awkward camera movement that would occur when switching to different view targets while spectating.
- Fixed field of view on 21:9 devices.
- Fixed an issue with quickbar and extra buttons that made it possible to cause fire state to be stuck on a continuous loop.
- Fixed an issue causing the camera to jump on initial touch input.
- Fixed an issue causing incorrect building pieces to gain focus when editing.
- Fixed missing outline effect for squad members.
- Fixed minimap remaining on screen during Victory Royale sequence.
- Fixed not being able to select building material while being a passenger in a vehicle.
PUBG Celebrates 2-Year Anniversary
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds just celebrated it’s 2-year anniversary and PUBG Corp. is showing their appreciation for players with a free, in-game cap.
The company also wrote a special message for fans on their official website:
“Dear PUBG Fans,
On March 23, PUBG celebrates its two-year anniversary since releasing to the public, and what an amazing two years it has been! We’ve witnessed a gaming revolution with the birth of the Battle Royale genre, grew and learned together through beta and early access, and watched our game rise from a small title developed by an even smaller team to one of the most played games in the world. We’ve chosen this day as our overall PUBG anniversary for all platforms, as we felt it best reflects our game’s humble beginnings.
Reflecting on 2018 specifically, we began to tackle some of the issues that came with the lessons we’ve learned as a company, releasing several quality of life improvements and recommitting to higher quality, more stable builds. 2018 also saw the launch of our Training Mode and two brand new maps, the small but savage island map of Sanhok and the beautiful icy landscapes of Vikendi. Lastly, we brought the high intensity PUBG experience to our fans on console with official releases on both XBOX and PlayStation.
Last year also saw the growth of competitive PUBG with our PGI tournament in Berlin, the continuation of Broadcaster Royale tournaments alongside Twitch, and the organization of multiple PUBG pro esports leagues all across the world.
We’re extremely proud of everything we’ve accomplished in 2018 and could not have achieved any of it without your love and support. As our thanks to you and to commemorate our second anniversary, a special anniversary item will be available in-game for free when Update #27 hits live servers, until 4/24 KST on PC and 4/9 – 5/7 on Console. To claim it, visit the in-game store and “purchase” the free item on PC or simply login during the event dates on Console.
But just because we’re celebrating how far we’ve come doesn’t mean we’re not aware of what we still need to accomplish. We’re currently deep into planning improvements to our first map, Erangel. The first changes in this process, increasing and improving loot, have already deployed to test servers, where we welcome your feedback.
We can never properly thank you for your unparalleled support, but on a day such as this, we are happy, we are humbled, and we are more dedicated than ever to making PUBG the best game it can possibly be.
Before we go, we want to leave you with a special message from CH Kim, the CEO of PUBG Corporation.”
News4 months ago
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Patch 1.0.7 Is Here
News7 months ago
Bungie Outlines Infamy, Gambit Ranking System for Destiny 2: Forsaken
News3 months ago
New Patch Arrives for Darksiders 3
News7 months ago
Red Dead Redemption 2 Reveals Characters
News8 months ago
Ghost Recon Wildlands’ Rainbow Six Siege Crossover Mission Now Available
News7 months ago
No Man’s Sky Update 1.55 Is Out
News2 months ago
Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai Added to Jump Force Roster
News7 months ago
The MP5 Returns to Counter-Strike: Global Offensive