Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 has rolled out a new update, update 1.08, which is now available across all platforms with a bigger update scheduled to arrive next week.
Take a look at the official patch notes below:
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 1.08 update
- Stability improvements
- Hardpoint Spawn adjustments on Seaside and Hacienda
- Care Package and Hellstorm adjustments
- Player identity HUD updates
- Challenge fixes
- CWL Custom Game updates
- Misc. gameplay fixes
- Stability improvements across all maps
- Dark Ops Challenge adjustment
- Killcam and HUD identity updates
PS4 and Xbox One
- Spawn adjustments made for Hardpoint on Seaside and Hacienda.
- Added Calling Card and Emblem for killed enemies to the player HUD.
Stability – Fixed crashes that could occur:
- When a UAV was active while another player was joining the match.
- When a player disconnected during a Hellstorm strike.
- When a Seeker attacked a player in certain situations.
- When Firebreak’s Reactor Core killed a player that was disconnecting.
- In Kill Confirmed when collecting the tag of a disconnected player.
- In Safeguard when the Robot was shut down in certain situations.
- During the Specialist Draft when another player disconnected.
- Care Package: Improved Care Package landing physics. Addressed issues with the Care Package getting stuck and being flung off the map.
- Hellstorm: Addressed an issue that would allow the Hellstorm to lock onto targets that were under roofs and not reachable by the missile.
- 100 Percenter: 100 Percenter Calling Card now properly unlocks in the Calling Cards menu once earned.
- Bring the Pain: Kills with the Dual Wield Saug 9mm now properly track toward this Challenge.
- Got Rocks: Vehicle destructions now properly track toward this Challenge.
CWL Custom Games
- Sensor Dart is no longer restricted.
- Hellion Salvo launcher is no longer restricted.
- Torque is no longer restricted.
- Select Spawn is now disabled.
- Players will now spectate other players instead of their own death position in CWL Hardpoint.
- Stim Shot will now be fully charged on respawn.
- Addressed an issue where the player’s class could change mid-game if the Create-a-Class menu was not closed prior to spawning.
- Addressed an issue where Gestures would get stuck in a loop and could not be interrupted by the player.
General – Fixed crashes that could occur:
- In multiple situations when a player disconnected from the game.
- Occasionally when calculating stats at the end of a round.
- When disconnecting the controller during the loading screen could lead to multiple “reconnect controller” messages.
- When using Deadshot Dealer.
- In rare instances when triggering Winter’s Wail.
- In rare instances when triggering alternative ammo type FX.
- In rare instances when hint text displayed in Rush.
- In rare instances when a Stoker died.
- In rare instances while disconnecting while downed.
- In rare instances when a player disconnected while using the Viper and Dragon or Ragnarok DG-5.
Voyage of Despair – Fixed crashes that could occur:
- When the Blightfather used his tongue attack.
- While activating the Sentinel Artifact.
- While using fast travel.
- During the Wonder Weapon quest.
Blood of the Dead – Fixed crashes that could occur:
- During the third step of the Main Quest.
- When a Hellhound died after falling too far outside the map.
- In rare instances while running the unfinished Magmagat across the map.
- In rare instances when a Hellhound was killed.
Classified – Fixed crashes that could occur:
- When a player disconnected while interacting with the door to the room containing McNamara in the Main Offices.
- When triggering Nova Crawler spawn FX.
- When Nova Crawlers used the teleporter.
- In rare instances when a player disconnected while teleporting.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when the Blightfather’s projectiles fired.
- Moved one of the Dark Ops Master Calling Cards to the correct tab.
- Added Calling Card, Emblem, and Echelon for killed enemies to the player HUD.
- Added enemy Calling Card, Emblem, and Echelon to Killcam.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during Torque’s Combat Training in Specialist HQ when an enemy was entangled in the Razor Wire.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during Ajax’s Combat Training in Specialist HQ when killing an enemy in certain situations.
- Check back tomorrow when we deploy our 1.08 update on PC and this week’s new rotation of Featured playlists! See you then.
Apple Arcade Officially Launches
Apple Arcade has officially launched, and with it comes over 50 game titles and one free month of service.
For $4.99 a month you can play over 100 titles completely ad-free.
The service is now up and running on iPhones that run iOS 13, and will soon be heading to iPad, Mac, and Apple TV.
Apple Arcade Tiles Now Available
- Agent Intercept
- Assemble with Care
- Atone: Heart of the Elder Tree
- Ballistic Baseball
- Battlesky Brigade: Harpooner
- Big Time Sports
- Bleak Sword
- Cat Quest 2
- ChuChu Rocket Universe
- Cricket Through the Ages
- Dead End Job
- Dear Reader
- Dodo Peak
- Don’t Bug Me!
- Dread Nautical
- Exit the Gungeon
- Hot Lava
- Frogger in Toy Town
- Jenny LeClue – Detectivu
- King’s League 2
- Kings of the Castle
- LEGO Brawls
- Manifold Garden
- Mini Roadways
- Neo Cab
- Oceanhorn 2: Knights of the Lost Realm
- Operator 41
- Over the Alps
- Pac-Man Party Royale
- Projection: First Light
- Punch Planet
- Rayman Mini
- Red Reign
- Rosie’s Reality
- Sayonara Wild Hearts
- Shantae and the Seven Sirens (formerly known as Shantae 5)
- Shinsekai Into the Depths
- Skate City
- Sneaky Sasquatch
- Sociable Soccer
- Sonic Racing
- Speed Demons
- Stellar Commanders
- Super Impossible Road
- Tangle Tower
- The Enchanted World
- The Pinball Wizard
- Things that Go Bump
- Towaga: Among Shadows
- Various Daylife
- Way of the Turtle
- What the Golf?
- Where Cards Fall
- Word Laces
Minecraft Gets New Character Creator
Minecraft is getting a brand new character creator, according to a recent developer stream announcement.
Minecraft’s latest beta build (22.214.171.124), available now on Windows 10, Xbox One and Android has the creator up and running and it works as many players would expect it to.
Mojang stated that there are about 100 customization items, free and paid, for players to choose from.
PornHub Says Over 1 Million People Have Searched for Borderlands This Week
When it comes to the popularity of Borderlands 3, which was releases last week, it goes far beyond video games, streaming, and cosplay.
It goes to porn, too.
According to PornHub, as of September 18th statisticians found that over 1 million people have searched for Borderlands in the last 5 days, representing a 12,905% increase over it’s daily average, five times the popularity of Fortnite and three times that of Overwatch, which makes Borderlands the most searched for game and a top trending term on Pornhub.
Check out the inforgraphic provided showing the boost in popularity since launch:
And here is an infographic showing which Borderlands related terms are being searched on Pornhub:
Lastly, but not least, here is an infographic essentially breaking down the demographics behind the searches.
- Apple Arcade Officially Launches
- Minecraft Gets New Character Creator
- PornHub Says Over 1 Million People Have Searched for Borderlands This Week
- Apex Legends Season 3 Kicks Off October 1st
- Ubisoft Taking Steps to Combat DDoS and DoS attacks on Rainbow Six Siege
- John Wick Hex Arrives October 8th
- Destiny 2: Forsaken Now Including the Annual Pass
- News10 months ago
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Patch 1.0.7 Is Here
- News11 months ago
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Appears on Playstation Store, Out in December
- News1 year ago
Bungie Outlines Infamy, Gambit Ranking System for Destiny 2: Forsaken
- News1 year ago
Ghost Recon Wildlands’ Rainbow Six Siege Crossover Mission Now Available
- News1 year ago
Red Dead Redemption 2 Reveals Characters
- News9 months ago
New Patch Arrives for Darksiders 3
- News6 months ago
The Division 2: Clan System Breakdown
- News1 year ago
No Man’s Sky Update 1.55 Is Out