PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds 23rd patch following the 1.0 launch will roll out and be made available later today and is considered to be a rather big patch that will add new content and a host of brand new features following a week of testing.
After 4 hours of maintenance, the patch with go lice at 8:30pm EST and will introduce the new machine pistol, the Skorpion, which is the highlight of the patch.
New content: the Skorpion
- Added a new handgun, the Skorpion
- The Skorpion spawns on all maps
- Single fire and full auto fire mode
- Uses 9mm ammo, it can load up to 20 bullets and 40 with an Extended Magazine
- It takes red dot sight, suppressor, vertical foregrip, half grip, light grip, laser sight, UZI stock, pistol extended magazine
- Also available in the Training mode
Lobby patch notes
- Added Patch Notes to the lobby. They can be viewed in a popup by clicking the Patch Notes icon in the top right.
- Videos included in the patch notes cannot be played directly in the client.
- When clicking on a video, an external browser will open to play the video.
- Decreased recoil of the P18C.
- Toned down the opacity of the blue zone so that it less difficult to see through.
- Mitigated an issue where the blue zone’s opacity difference was too strong depending on the map and weather type.
- Added an on-screen dynamic key map guide which changes based on the gameplay situation.
- The guide appears above the minimap.
- The guide is set to “On” by default, but can be switched off in Settings > Gameplay.
- We’ve improved the control of wheel menu, making it easier for players to select items.
- We’ve improved the Page Up/Page Down reticle changing functionality of red dot sight, holographic sight and 2x/3x scopes.
- Selections are now on a loop, so players can press one button to cycle through the options.
- The name of the player being watched while spectating teammates, in observer view, or killer spectating will now appear in the top left corner of the screen.
- Made fixes and improvements to Training Mode
- Optimized moving targets. Basic function is same as before but the appearance is slightly changed.
- Limited the maximum spawns of water vehicles (boat, aqua rail) to 2
- This is a temporary solution due to a performance issue, we will implement additional improvements in the future.
- Reduced visual flickering of thin objects such as electrical wires.
- Improved performance by mitigating an issue causing thin objects to flicker.
- Optimised particles in rainy weather.
- Survival XP can now be earned while observing teammates.
- This grants 50% less XP than while alive
- Added the report player function to event mode games.
- By pressing “R” key when spectating, you can report a player who previously killed you.
- Players can report other players during a match by clicking the “Report” button on the death screen.
- Up to 8 recent players who killed you will be displayed as available to report.
- When reporting a teammate who killed you, the option to report for team killing will be displayed.
- You can only make one report per player, per game.
Skins and items
- Added multi-slot items as a new category.
- These are single piece clothing items that require multiple slots to wear (Torso and Legs, for example).
- If you try to wear a multi-slot item while wearing a single slot item in one of those slots, those items will be removed automatically.
- Changed the reset time of the weekly random crate to Tuesday 5pm PDT (UTC 0).
-Added a new game mode, War Mode: Conquest
- This game mode sets two Platoons (up to 50 vs. 50) against each other to capture and hold objectives within an area. Your Platoon earns points as you hold these objectives and the team with the highest score wins.
- Multiple options, including capture area circle size can be adjusted in the match options.
- Added a few War Mode: Conquest related presets.
- A detailed guide for recommended custom match settings for this mode will be announced in a separate article at a later date.
- Replays are not yet available for War Mode: Conquest matches. This functionality will be added in a future update.
- Added the option to invite friends to a custom game
- Added an option to adjust damage ratios (from 0 to 500%) in custom game settings.
- You can adjust the head, upper body, lower body, arm, or leg damage ratio from bullets and melee attacks.
- You can also adjust the damage ratio from throwables.
- Corrected issue with default configuration settings for killer spectating and red zone in Esports Mode.
- Added “Camp Jackal” (Training Mode Map) as an available map for War Mode matches.
- Fixed the issue where players could use weapons while swimming if they kept pushing the weapon equip button near rocks.
- Fixed some exploitable spots which allowed players to enter inside cliff faces.
- Fixed the issue where in FPP when character holding throwables or ready to throw throwables is moving facing the sky, his/her hand flickers and moves around.
- Fixed an issue which caused the screen to shake excessively when spectating or viewing the death cam of an opponent who was firing a weapon.
- Fixed the issue where when freefalling out of the plane and pressing particular movement keys, certain animations didn’t play correctly.
- Fixed the issue where the footstep sounds of players moving at low speed (walking when crouching) was not played to other players.
- Fixed the issue where when click the “Play” button, game was frozen in the lobby.
- Fixed the issue where world map and wheel menu could be opened at the same time.
- Fixed the issue where a spot at the back of the truck and buggy would block bullets.
- Fixed the issue where when plane flew around you, the sound of plane was not played.
- Fixed an issue which caused waves to not be heard momentarily after unmuting the game sounds.
Playstation 5 Confirmed, Release Date End of 2020
After months of speculation, Sony has announced that it’s next-generation console will indeed be called the Playstation 5, and the new console will be hitting the market near the end of 2020.
“Today I’m proud to share that our next-generation console will be called PlayStation 5, and we’ll be launching in time for Holiday 2020″ Sony president of SIEE and president of global sales & marketing, SIE, Jim Ryan said in a post on the European Playstation Blog.
“These updates may not be a huge surprise, but we wanted to confirm them for our PlayStation fans, as we start to reveal additional details about our vision for the next generation.”
Currently, there is no indication on what the price will be for the new console, or if the console will look “similar” to the patent images which surfaced back in August.
If you’re looking to roll out a new version of your Twitch or Mixer channel, then Gamactica is the perfect place to market, network, and promote your streams. Regardless if you’re a female streamer trying to make a name, or a hardcore pro player trying to catch the eyes of esports teams, it is important to ensure your branding is top notch. Rank next to the top game developer streams and alongside the ASMR channels of the industry, and join the Gamactica community.
World of Warcraft’s Visions of N’Zoth Update Introduces New Playable Races
A pair of new playable races are heading to the World of Warcraft in a brand new, free update called Visions of N’Zoth.
Starting off are the Vulpera, which is a race of fox people that many players will recognize as non-playable race in the Battle of Azeroth expansion. The race will become available after maxing out their associated faction reputation and completing a quest.
Along with the Vulpera are the Mechagnomes, a robotic looking version of the standard Gnome race. This race can be unlocked with the release of update 8.3, which is looking to be quite the hefty update.
You can take a look at more information regarding the free update in the lengthy video below.
Keeping your character alive and well is the key to success in World of Warcraft, which the same can be said IRL. Part of that, is staying informed about potential health risks, such as pilonidal, and potential threats, such as pilonidal disease. While they may not be the most well-known, it’s these diseases that can prove to be more difficult to detect. Stay ahead, and remain on top of your health by educating yourself today.
Paradox Announces Surviving the Aftermath
Paradox has announced the next entry in the Surviving franchise that is scheduled to arrive sometime in late 2020.
‘Surviving the Aftermath’ is the brand new title, and the announcement came with the teaser trailer below, with more information promised at PDXCON 2019 taking place next week.
While you may be able to wait for Surviving the Aftermath, you may not want to wait around when it comes to improving the quality of your streams. If your goal is to be ranked among the best twitch channels, then you need to ensure you not only have the best streaming equipment, but also that your marketing and networking is up to par. Whether you want to be known among the best female streamers, or you’re striving to attract the interest of eports teams, streaming quality content is one way to do just that, and more.
- Playstation 5 Confirmed, Release Date End of 2020
- Playstation 4 System Update 7.00 Now Out
- World of Warcraft’s Visions of N’Zoth Update Introduces New Playable Races
- Paradox Announces Surviving the Aftermath
- The House of the Dead 1-2 Remakes On the Way
- Borderlands 3 Update Targets FL4K, Moze, Boss Fights, More
- Death Stranding Trailer Arrives
- News11 months ago
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Patch 1.0.7 Is Here
- News11 months ago
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Appears on Playstation Store, Out in December
- News1 year ago
Bungie Outlines Infamy, Gambit Ranking System for Destiny 2: Forsaken
- News1 year ago
Ghost Recon Wildlands’ Rainbow Six Siege Crossover Mission Now Available
- News1 year ago
Red Dead Redemption 2 Reveals Characters
- News10 months ago
New Patch Arrives for Darksiders 3
- News7 months ago
The Division 2: Clan System Breakdown
- News1 year ago
No Man’s Sky Update 1.55 Is Out