Rainbow Six Siege is getting a new patch this week that will intend to address a number of issues including a invisibility glitch, an Oregon washing machine exploit, and a number of other troublesome exploits that are wreaking havoc on gameplay.
While there is no set date for the arrival of the patch, it is expected to arrive this week and the notes are as follows:
- Fixed – Deployable shields placed perpendicular to a window prevent vaulting.
- Fixed – The operator is invisible when players load into game.
- Fixed – Pistols have their reticle misaligned with the center of the screen while shooting.
- Fixed – No toggle for Montagne and Pulse special abilities (now comes with toggle).
- Fixed – Cannot access Bulletproof Camera by pressing the secondary gadget button while prone.
- Fixed – While prone, using melee and standing up will switch the knife animation to shield.
- Fixed – The Stun Grenade VFX can be cancelled under certain conditions.
- Fixed – The squad leader remains alone in a match after one squad member leaves when the leader starts the match.
- Fixed – Latency, micro stutters and graphical issues after playing multiple matches and maps in the same Custom game session.
- Fixed – End of round timer does not stop when initiating the defuser plant at the last moment.
- Fixed – Clipping issue on Lion’s uniforms.
- Fixed – Hibana’s face appears washed off when equipped with the Yurei headgear.
- Fixed – Holding down both gadget buttons and releasing them in a certain order switches away from Pulse’s Cardiac Sensor.
- Fixed – The Chalkboard uniform for Hibana does not appear properly while in First Person.
- Fixed – Blitz’s arm is delayed when leaning, causing clipping issues with shield.
- Fixed – The observation tool icon is missing from the select spawn location screen for attackers in preparation phase in Ranked.
- Fixed – A second “Gold Lion Chibi” will float next to the weapon it is attached to.
- Fixed – Equipping a country flag charm on the SPSMG9 will also apply on Clash’s CCE shield.
- Fixed – Chibi charms are not properly placed on Clash’s CCE Shield in load out.
- Fixed – Multiple charms are clipping through Blitz’s and Clash’s shields.
- Fixed – Charms equipped on Clash’s shield are not visible in 3rd person view.
-Pick and ban
- Fixed – When Joining in Progress during a ban reveal, players will always see the blue smoke.
- Fixed – Joining in Progress with previously selected operator does not update teammates blocked operators.
- Fixed – During the ready screen, the sizes of the operator’s cards are not consistent.
- Fixed – The “Change floor” button is missing in the tactical map.
- Fixed – The bullet point that indicates the currently voted OP disappears after changing display mode.
- Fixed – Valkyrie Black Eye can see through the ceiling when placed on in a spot on 2F Bank.
- Fixed – Spot in 1F Tellers Office allows Valkyrie’s Black Eye to see the corridor and staircase.
- Fixed – Spot in 1F Archives allows throwable gadgets to reach 2F Skylight Stairwell.
- Fixed – Attacker drones can see through the ceiling underneath 1F Lobby and Bar.
- Fixed – Drone has no collision with the terrace edge from West Front Yard.
- Fixed – Ranked Match Action phase lasts for 4 minutes on Hereford Base.
- Fixed – Equipping a shield drops the fps by 10–20 on Hereford Base.
- Fixed – Unstable FPS in Hereford Base.
- Fixed – Maestro’s gadget is vulnerable by breaking cosmetic destruction, Small pinstripe carpets across the map.
- Fixed – Players can hide under a desk in 1F Prep Area.
- Fixed – Defuser cannot be picked up after being dropped between the wall and the ammo box in 1F Garage.
- Fixed – Defuser cannot be picked up after being dropped between the wooden planks located in EXT Barnyard.
- Fixed – Thatcher’s EMP grenade does not turn off the faux volumetric glow from the ceiling lights in EXT Barn.
- Fixed – Small gap in 2F bathroom ceiling on Hereford base rework.
- Fixed – Players can clip inside a wall using a deployable shield at 2F Workshop.
- Fixed – Players cannot pick up armor plates if the armor bag is deployed on a kettle in 3F Cigar Lounge.
- Fixed – Operators can get stuck inside a pile of boxes in 1F Office.
- Fixed – Player can vault inside the washing machine on Oregon.
- Fixed – If Buck mounts Tachanka’s LMG Turret with the Skeleton Key on and leaves it, no interaction can be made with the turret afterwards.
- Fixed – Clash can instantly go into ADS with her secondary after un–equipping her shield.
- Fixed – Clash is not able to use Observation Tools while her CCE shield is extended.
- Fixed – Instead of disappearing when Echo’s Yokai hover drone is disabled, the “Jump” button appears greyed out.
- Fixed – If a disabled Yokai hover drone is picked up and re–deployed, it will still be in the disabled state when redeployed.
- Fixed – Finka’s Spear308’s damage falloff over distance is too high.
- Fixed – Maverick’s blowtorch makes no sound on the first use on a wall.
- Fixed – Blowtorch SFX persists after Maverick is killed while using it.
- Fixed – Black Mirror can be destroyed from the other side of a reinforced wall.
- Fixed – Mira can place her Mirror under another destroyed Black Mirror.
Destiny 2: Forsaken Now Including the Annual Pass
Bungie has now included the Annual Pass as part of the Forsaken base version.
The Destiny 2: Forsaken Annual pass included three DLC packs, and will now be available to all owners of the base Forsaken version. Essentially, starting now, anyone purchasing Forsaken will automatically receive the Annual Pass content at no additional charge.
Bungie is preparing for the launch of Shadowkeep on October 1st, and is doing it’s best to ensure that all guardians will be caught up to speed once the new DLC launches.
Terminator: Resistance Officially Announced
With a new Terminator movie set to arrive on November 1st, it makes sense that a brand new game would be on the way too.
Terminator: Resistance has been officially announced and the single-player, first-person shooter that bases it’s story on The Terminator and Terminator 2: Judgment Day movies.
Hitman 2 DLC Haven Island Brings Agent 47 to Maldives
Agent 47 is taking a trip to the Maldives in the new DLC for Hitman 2, Haven Island, which is scheduled to arrive on September 24th.
The DLC will officially drop for Hitman 2 Expansion owners next week, and will also be available for players with the Gold Edition of the game.
Agent 47 will pose as a tourist as he tries to locate and eliminate three targets such as Ljudmila Vetrova, a former confidence artist and the face of Haven Island, Tyson Williams, the founder and CEO of the island, and Steven Bradley, a technical wizard and the brains behind Haven Island’s proprietary software platform.
- Destiny 2: Forsaken Now Including the Annual Pass
- Terminator: Resistance Officially Announced
- Hitman 2 DLC Haven Island Brings Agent 47 to Maldives
- Troy: A Total War Saga Officially Revealed
- Nioh 2 Gameplay Video Released
- PUBG Update 4.3 Unveils Progression System, Crate-Only shotgun
- Fortnite Introducing Batman Cross-Over Event
- News10 months ago
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Patch 1.0.7 Is Here
- News11 months ago
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Appears on Playstation Store, Out in December
- News1 year ago
Bungie Outlines Infamy, Gambit Ranking System for Destiny 2: Forsaken
- News1 year ago
Ghost Recon Wildlands’ Rainbow Six Siege Crossover Mission Now Available
- News1 year ago
Red Dead Redemption 2 Reveals Characters
- News9 months ago
New Patch Arrives for Darksiders 3
- News6 months ago
The Division 2: Clan System Breakdown
- News1 year ago
No Man’s Sky Update 1.55 Is Out