Rainbow Six Siege is getting a new patch this week that will intend to address a number of issues including a invisibility glitch, an Oregon washing machine exploit, and a number of other troublesome exploits that are wreaking havoc on gameplay.
While there is no set date for the arrival of the patch, it is expected to arrive this week and the notes are as follows:
- Fixed – Deployable shields placed perpendicular to a window prevent vaulting.
- Fixed – The operator is invisible when players load into game.
- Fixed – Pistols have their reticle misaligned with the center of the screen while shooting.
- Fixed – No toggle for Montagne and Pulse special abilities (now comes with toggle).
- Fixed – Cannot access Bulletproof Camera by pressing the secondary gadget button while prone.
- Fixed – While prone, using melee and standing up will switch the knife animation to shield.
- Fixed – The Stun Grenade VFX can be cancelled under certain conditions.
- Fixed – The squad leader remains alone in a match after one squad member leaves when the leader starts the match.
- Fixed – Latency, micro stutters and graphical issues after playing multiple matches and maps in the same Custom game session.
- Fixed – End of round timer does not stop when initiating the defuser plant at the last moment.
- Fixed – Clipping issue on Lion’s uniforms.
- Fixed – Hibana’s face appears washed off when equipped with the Yurei headgear.
- Fixed – Holding down both gadget buttons and releasing them in a certain order switches away from Pulse’s Cardiac Sensor.
- Fixed – The Chalkboard uniform for Hibana does not appear properly while in First Person.
- Fixed – Blitz’s arm is delayed when leaning, causing clipping issues with shield.
- Fixed – The observation tool icon is missing from the select spawn location screen for attackers in preparation phase in Ranked.
- Fixed – A second “Gold Lion Chibi” will float next to the weapon it is attached to.
- Fixed – Equipping a country flag charm on the SPSMG9 will also apply on Clash’s CCE shield.
- Fixed – Chibi charms are not properly placed on Clash’s CCE Shield in load out.
- Fixed – Multiple charms are clipping through Blitz’s and Clash’s shields.
- Fixed – Charms equipped on Clash’s shield are not visible in 3rd person view.
-Pick and ban
- Fixed – When Joining in Progress during a ban reveal, players will always see the blue smoke.
- Fixed – Joining in Progress with previously selected operator does not update teammates blocked operators.
- Fixed – During the ready screen, the sizes of the operator’s cards are not consistent.
- Fixed – The “Change floor” button is missing in the tactical map.
- Fixed – The bullet point that indicates the currently voted OP disappears after changing display mode.
- Fixed – Valkyrie Black Eye can see through the ceiling when placed on in a spot on 2F Bank.
- Fixed – Spot in 1F Tellers Office allows Valkyrie’s Black Eye to see the corridor and staircase.
- Fixed – Spot in 1F Archives allows throwable gadgets to reach 2F Skylight Stairwell.
- Fixed – Attacker drones can see through the ceiling underneath 1F Lobby and Bar.
- Fixed – Drone has no collision with the terrace edge from West Front Yard.
- Fixed – Ranked Match Action phase lasts for 4 minutes on Hereford Base.
- Fixed – Equipping a shield drops the fps by 10–20 on Hereford Base.
- Fixed – Unstable FPS in Hereford Base.
- Fixed – Maestro’s gadget is vulnerable by breaking cosmetic destruction, Small pinstripe carpets across the map.
- Fixed – Players can hide under a desk in 1F Prep Area.
- Fixed – Defuser cannot be picked up after being dropped between the wall and the ammo box in 1F Garage.
- Fixed – Defuser cannot be picked up after being dropped between the wooden planks located in EXT Barnyard.
- Fixed – Thatcher’s EMP grenade does not turn off the faux volumetric glow from the ceiling lights in EXT Barn.
- Fixed – Small gap in 2F bathroom ceiling on Hereford base rework.
- Fixed – Players can clip inside a wall using a deployable shield at 2F Workshop.
- Fixed – Players cannot pick up armor plates if the armor bag is deployed on a kettle in 3F Cigar Lounge.
- Fixed – Operators can get stuck inside a pile of boxes in 1F Office.
- Fixed – Player can vault inside the washing machine on Oregon.
- Fixed – If Buck mounts Tachanka’s LMG Turret with the Skeleton Key on and leaves it, no interaction can be made with the turret afterwards.
- Fixed – Clash can instantly go into ADS with her secondary after un–equipping her shield.
- Fixed – Clash is not able to use Observation Tools while her CCE shield is extended.
- Fixed – Instead of disappearing when Echo’s Yokai hover drone is disabled, the “Jump” button appears greyed out.
- Fixed – If a disabled Yokai hover drone is picked up and re–deployed, it will still be in the disabled state when redeployed.
- Fixed – Finka’s Spear308’s damage falloff over distance is too high.
- Fixed – Maverick’s blowtorch makes no sound on the first use on a wall.
- Fixed – Blowtorch SFX persists after Maverick is killed while using it.
- Fixed – Black Mirror can be destroyed from the other side of a reinforced wall.
- Fixed – Mira can place her Mirror under another destroyed Black Mirror.
Apex Legends Season 1 Adding 1 More Hero, New Weapon
Apex Legends Season One, Wild Frontier, will eventually roll out a brand new hero and a brand new weapon before the season comes to an end.
Epic Games Details Fortnite Update v8.20
Epic Games has outlined it’s upcoming update for Fortnite, v8.20 which will include fixes for Pirate Cannons, Clingers, and a Squad Fill preference bug.
Weapons + Items
- Fixed an issue where Clingers were damaging players through walls when stuck to another player.
- Fixed an issue preventing Glider item pickups from displaying their stack count.
- Smoothed out the motion of grenade projectile trajectories, which were lagging behind by a tick.
- Entering a vehicle no longer plays the release sound of balloons if you have no balloons.
- The balloon rope will no longer remain on your back when you run out of balloons.
- Fixed an issue where players were flying out of a Pirate Cannon in a different direction than expected.
- Fixed an issue preventing the ability to enter a Pirate Cannon when close to other geometry.
- Fixed the ability for players to finely tune Pirate Cannon’s ability to aim side to side.
- Fixed an issue causing Buried Treasure to spawn loot on the Starting Island.
- Fixed an issue with the icy feet effect remaining on indefinitely while emoting.
- Traps now do damage to The Baller vehicle first before damaging the driver.
- Fixed issue causing some traps to be inside thicker structures, making them hard to see.
- Fixed a rare occurrence of a player being invulnerable while DBNO.
- Fixed the camera sometimes traveling too far when cycling to another player.
- Fixed an issue where poor server performance could cause undesired effects on clients such as unnecessary movement corrections.
- Added a fix for a rare server crash.
- Made a small server performance improvement related to the Baller vehicle.
- Updated animation budgets to be more performant on higher scalability settings.
Art + Animation
- Fixed a bug where the destruction effects were not playing on the Baller when it’s destroyed.
- Fixed an issue where some items didn’t have proper audio when dropping them from inventory.
- Fixed issue with Main Menu icons becoming off-center.
- Fixed a bug that was causing a player’s Squad Fill preference to reset to “Fill”.
- Fixed an issue where scopes would be missing reticle lines on low settings.
- Fixed an occasional awkward camera movement that would occur when switching to different view targets while spectating.
- Fixed field of view on 21:9 devices.
- Fixed an issue with quickbar and extra buttons that made it possible to cause fire state to be stuck on a continuous loop.
- Fixed an issue causing the camera to jump on initial touch input.
- Fixed an issue causing incorrect building pieces to gain focus when editing.
- Fixed missing outline effect for squad members.
- Fixed minimap remaining on screen during Victory Royale sequence.
- Fixed not being able to select building material while being a passenger in a vehicle.
PUBG Celebrates 2-Year Anniversary
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds just celebrated it’s 2-year anniversary and PUBG Corp. is showing their appreciation for players with a free, in-game cap.
The company also wrote a special message for fans on their official website:
“Dear PUBG Fans,
On March 23, PUBG celebrates its two-year anniversary since releasing to the public, and what an amazing two years it has been! We’ve witnessed a gaming revolution with the birth of the Battle Royale genre, grew and learned together through beta and early access, and watched our game rise from a small title developed by an even smaller team to one of the most played games in the world. We’ve chosen this day as our overall PUBG anniversary for all platforms, as we felt it best reflects our game’s humble beginnings.
Reflecting on 2018 specifically, we began to tackle some of the issues that came with the lessons we’ve learned as a company, releasing several quality of life improvements and recommitting to higher quality, more stable builds. 2018 also saw the launch of our Training Mode and two brand new maps, the small but savage island map of Sanhok and the beautiful icy landscapes of Vikendi. Lastly, we brought the high intensity PUBG experience to our fans on console with official releases on both XBOX and PlayStation.
Last year also saw the growth of competitive PUBG with our PGI tournament in Berlin, the continuation of Broadcaster Royale tournaments alongside Twitch, and the organization of multiple PUBG pro esports leagues all across the world.
We’re extremely proud of everything we’ve accomplished in 2018 and could not have achieved any of it without your love and support. As our thanks to you and to commemorate our second anniversary, a special anniversary item will be available in-game for free when Update #27 hits live servers, until 4/24 KST on PC and 4/9 – 5/7 on Console. To claim it, visit the in-game store and “purchase” the free item on PC or simply login during the event dates on Console.
But just because we’re celebrating how far we’ve come doesn’t mean we’re not aware of what we still need to accomplish. We’re currently deep into planning improvements to our first map, Erangel. The first changes in this process, increasing and improving loot, have already deployed to test servers, where we welcome your feedback.
We can never properly thank you for your unparalleled support, but on a day such as this, we are happy, we are humbled, and we are more dedicated than ever to making PUBG the best game it can possibly be.
Before we go, we want to leave you with a special message from CH Kim, the CEO of PUBG Corporation.”
News4 months ago
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Patch 1.0.7 Is Here
News7 months ago
Bungie Outlines Infamy, Gambit Ranking System for Destiny 2: Forsaken
News3 months ago
New Patch Arrives for Darksiders 3
News7 months ago
Red Dead Redemption 2 Reveals Characters
News8 months ago
Ghost Recon Wildlands’ Rainbow Six Siege Crossover Mission Now Available
News8 months ago
No Man’s Sky Update 1.55 Is Out
News2 months ago
Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai Added to Jump Force Roster
News7 months ago
The MP5 Returns to Counter-Strike: Global Offensive