2K Games and Gearbox Software have made an announcement regarding their mega-popular Borderlands franchise, and sadly it isn’t about Borderlands 3, but it’s still an exciting announcement nonetheless.
2K Games and Gearbox Software have announced Borderlands 2 is heading to Playstation VR on December 14th, and a new video, which you can see at the bottom of this page, was the vehicle for the grand announcement from the companies.
Here are the features:
Borderlands 2 VR – Features
- Virtually Step onto Pandora: Step into the boots of a treasure-seeking Vault Hunter armed with 87 bazillion possible guns on a quest to line your pockets with loot and free Pandora from Handsome Jack’s clutches. Blast bandits with real-world aiming, punch bullymongs in the mouth, find the perfect gun inside a life-sized treasure chest and inspect it from every angle. Catch-aRide and race across Pandora in first-person view and experience the thrill of a psycho running toward you with grenade in-hand yelling, “Boom time!”
- Virtually Slow Time: Borderlands 2 VR includes new features unique to the VR experience to empower Vault Hunters in their fight against Handsome Jack. With Bad Ass Mega Fun Time (aka BAMF Time), players can use this new slow-mo ability to literally slow the speed of the game temporarily to set up their next attack. In addition, with the option to Teleport, players can glide across Pandora as gracefully as Claptrap (if he had grace).
- Become a Virtual Vault Hunter: Take on the role of one of four playable classes – Siren, Commando, Gunzerker and Assassin – each with unique combat styles and updated skills that leverage the new VR functionality, including the new BAMF Time ability. Whether crushing enemies with Maya’s Siren powers, calling in Sabre Turret reinforcements as Axton, feeling the heft of dual-wielded machine guns as Salvador, or the satisfying swing of Zer0’s sword in an enemy’s back, Borderlands 2 VR immerses players like never before
- Experience Virtual Improvements: For the first time ever, players can experience the sublime exhilaration of driving around the Borderlands in first-person perspective – accelerating and steering with the joystick and aiming the vehicle’s weapons with their headset. With the use of the motion controllers and headset, players can interact with the menu systems in a new and intuitive way for the platform, easily navigating through the menus by pointing, clicking, dragging and dropping. Players will also have the choice of preferred movement styles. Whether that’s the VR popular pointed-teleportation, or the classic direct movement style with joysticks – your experience should feel good for VR and true to form of classic Borderlands.
- Get Virtually Rich: Borderlands VR brings shoot-and-loot mechanics to VR with bazillions of procedurally-generated guns and gear, each with their own capabilities and modifiers. Procedurally-generated shields, grenades, relics, class mods and more round out your Vault Hunter’s arsenal for maximum power and mayhem.
Killing Floor 2 Summer Event Comes with New Map, Return of Objective Mode
Killing Floor 2 will be dropping their steampunk summer event which comes packed with a new game mode, map, and weapons.
Back & Kickin’ Brass is the name of the new event, and it also re-introduces Objective Mode, along with bringing in a new map called Steam Fortress and two new weapons: the Seal Squeal and a medic bat.
Check out the trailer below:
Dr. Mario World Arrives in July, New Gameplay Trailer Drops
The Division 2 Receiving New Gunner Specialization
The Division 2 will be rolling out a new update today and will add the Gunner Specialization.
The Gunner is a minigun that accompanises the grenade launcher, crossbow, and heavy sniper Specializations, and will come with it’s own skill tree.
- Killing Floor 2 Summer Event Comes with New Map, Return of Objective Mode
- Dr. Mario World Arrives in July, New Gameplay Trailer Drops
- The Division 2 Receiving New Gunner Specialization
- Check Out New Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 Gameplay Footage
- Fortnite v9.30 Adds Chug Splash Item, New Prop Hunt Mode
- Overwatch Baptiste Origin Story Revealed
- Destiny 2 Departing Battle.net
- News7 months ago
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Patch 1.0.7 Is Here
- News10 months ago
Bungie Outlines Infamy, Gambit Ranking System for Destiny 2: Forsaken
- News7 months ago
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Appears on Playstation Store, Out in December
- News9 months ago
Red Dead Redemption 2 Reveals Characters
- News6 months ago
New Patch Arrives for Darksiders 3
- News11 months ago
Ghost Recon Wildlands’ Rainbow Six Siege Crossover Mission Now Available
- News3 months ago
The Division 2: Clan System Breakdown
- News10 months ago
No Man’s Sky Update 1.55 Is Out