If you’re one of those annoying gamers who gets a thrill sabotaging a match by team killing, a new Rainbow Six Siege patch has launched that has installed mush stricter penalties for engaging in one of the most irritating actions in PvP gameplay.
Here are the full notes:
Team kill bans
- First offence: Banned from Matchmaking for 30 minutes
- Second offence: Banned from Matchmaking for 1 hour
- Third offence: Banned from Matchmaking for 2 hours.
- Fourth offence: Banned from Matchmaking for 24 hours.
- Fifth offence: Banned from Matchmaking for 7 days.
- Fixed – [PC][PS4][XB1] A number of crashing issues across all platforms.
- Fixed – [PC][XB1] Cannot use melee for a short while after using prone.
- Fixed – Players are able to take the defuser through the walls.
- Fixed – Throwing C4 on an electrified wall will not destroy the nitro cell on contact.
- Fixed – The bullet casings are ejected forwards when firing the AR-15.50 weapon.
- Fixed – Clash’s Shield can be deployed while crouched.
- Fixed – Clash’s CCE shield can clip in the arm and clip in the pistol.
- Fixed – Clash is able to fire her gun before weapon appears on screen.
- Fixed – In the loadout menu charms are not equipped in the same place as during a session for Clash’s CCE Shield.
- Fixed – When a player is killed by the CCE shield, the generic death icon is displayed instead of the taser shield
- Fixed – [PC][XB1] Clash’s CCE shield is clips through partially broken barricades when rotating.
- Fixed – If the attackers drop the defuser, Smoke can move it by throwing his gadget on it.
- Fixed – Players are able to throw gadgets outside during the prep phase via the floor of 2F Bathroom.
- Fixed – Inconsistency between thumbnail icon and preview for Buck’s Grim Sky BDU.
- Fixed – Non-purchased items have the ‘set as active’ option.
- Fixed – Error message present in the pop-up modal when 2SV is active.
- Fixed – Pressing enter multiple times while the title is loading will cause the title to start a situation with the 2SV pop-up still on the screen.
- Fixed – All the Six Major Paris Charms appear with a placeholder model.
EA Still Focusing on Anthem
The game is a colossal bust, mainly due to both BioWare and EA who botched everything after launch, but EA is still promising to focus on Anthem.
While the general concept and gameplay mechanics of Anthem was truly awesome, everything else was a dud thanks to the companies who failed their fans, in so many ways, so much.
“We brought together these two groups of players who were making this emotional value calculation on two different vectors,” EA CEO Andrew Wilson said, according to GameDaily. “One was traditional BioWare story-driven content, and the other was this action-adventure type content. About the 30 or 40 hour mark they really had to come together and start working in on the elder game. At that point everyone kind of went, ‘Oh, hang a minute.’ Now the calculation is off. It’s off because I’ve got a friend who sits in this other category of player.”
With Anthem seemingly dwindling away any interest, EA and BioWare seem committed to a long-term plan.
“IP lives for generations, and runs in these seven to ten year cycles” Wilson said.
“So, if I think about Anthem on a seven to ten-year cycle, it may not have had the start that many of us wanted, including our players. I feel like that team is really going to get there with something special and something great, because they’ve demonstrated that they can.”
Borderlands 3 Story Is Going to Be Epic
For fans eagerly awaiting the arrival of Borderlands 3, you’ll be happy to know that the game will have quite the grind associated with the main story.
Borderlands 3 creative director Paul Sage revealed that it will take over 30 hours to complete the story mode, making the game quite massive.
“I’d still say we were very ambitious,” Sage said, during an interview with GamesBeat.
“My tech team would say we were really ambitious sometimes. [laughs] There’s so much to the game. We go to these different worlds. The length of the game being 35 hours, if you just go through the main story — that’s not including doing too many side missions. I think there was a lot of ambition right at the beginning.”
The Steam Summer Sale 2019 Kicks Off This Week
Steam is rolling out it’s next big sale later this week and the Steam Summer Sale aims to bring some great deals to users.
According to Steam Database, the Steam Summer Sale is set to kick off on June 25th.
The sale will run for 2 weeks, ending on July 9th.
🕶 Steam Summer Sale 2019 date leaked as per tradition, it will begin on June 25, 2019 at 10AM PST and will last for two weeks.— Steam Database (@SteamDB) May 15, 2019
via SteamCN and confirmed by multiple sources.#Steam #SteamSummerSale #SteamSale #SteamDealshttps://t.co/hqW4V5S2uE
- News7 months ago
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Patch 1.0.7 Is Here
- News10 months ago
Bungie Outlines Infamy, Gambit Ranking System for Destiny 2: Forsaken
- News8 months ago
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Appears on Playstation Store, Out in December
- News10 months ago
Red Dead Redemption 2 Reveals Characters
- News6 months ago
New Patch Arrives for Darksiders 3
- News11 months ago
Ghost Recon Wildlands’ Rainbow Six Siege Crossover Mission Now Available
- News3 months ago
The Division 2: Clan System Breakdown
- News11 months ago
No Man’s Sky Update 1.55 Is Out