Taking place 15 years in the future, Beyond Blue is an educational game centered on marine biology as it follows marine biologist Marai, who is investigating the South China Sea, as she explore strange behaviors such as inter-species pack hunting and breeding following the formation of a biomass which pushes creatures together in tight living quarters.
Published by E-Line Media and developed by Upper One Games, is set to launch sometime in 2019 on Windows PC.
“We have scientists embedded in our team,” Zimmerman says. “They’re part of our stand-ups. We run everything by them. We want to make sure that this is as accurate as possible.”
“As the game progresses, and you study the same creature over and over, you’re learning that creatures pattern, their habits,” Zimmerman said, according to Polygon. “Basically, you have the ability to put tags on some creatures. You’ll be able to see the world from their perspective.”
“[Education] is a key component of what we’ve done in the past. Before Never Alone, we were primarily an education-focused company. We want to put forward entertainment in a way that helps enlighten and encourage people. We’re approaching this as a consumer product first, with the added bonus that you might take away something you weren’t expecting.”
Rockstar Games Resolves Issues Involving Players Finding Mass Grave of Dead Horses in Red Dead Online
A recent issue on Red Dead Online that saw players of the game stumbling upon mass graves of dead horses, has been resolved by developer Rockstar Games.
“The issue affecting some players in Red Dead Online that was causing reduced numbers of animals in session and other knock-on effects has been resolved,” Rockstar said in a statement, according to Eurogamer.
You can take a look at a video showing the issues below:
Total War: Three Kingdoms Launch Trailer Arrives
A launch trailer for Total War: Three Kingdoms has officially arrived and it focuses on Lie Vei, who is a historical figure within the game’s lore.
Total War: Three Kingdoms is set to arrive on May 23rd for PC.
Overwatch Anniversary Event Kicks off May 21st
The 3rd annual Overwatch Anniversary event is set to arrive on May 21st and will come with a number of new items and items from the past, along with seasonal brawls as well.
The event, which runs from May 21st to June 10th, will be playable for free until May 28th and players can already start downloading it.
Overwatch Anniversary event 2019
- The Anniversary event will include 6 new Legendary skins and 3 epic skins
- New dance emotes have been added for Baptiste, Ashe and Wrecking Ball
- The Anniversary event will bring back previous seasonal cosmetic items including your favorite dance emotes from all previous years
- Past seasonal brawls are returning to the Arcade and will be rotated daily, including those found in Overwatch Archives – Storm Rising
- Players who login for the Anniversary event will receive one bonus Legendary Anniversary Loot Box, which will guarantee one Legendary item
- Players who purchase the 50 Loot Box Bundle will receive one bonus Legendary Anniversary Loot Box
- All previous Seasonal Event loot will be included in loot boxes during the duration of the event
- Rockstar Games Resolves Issues Involving Players Finding Mass Grave of Dead Horses in Red Dead Online
- Total War: Three Kingdoms Launch Trailer Arrives
- Overwatch Anniversary Event Kicks off May 21st
- Upcoming Apex Legends Patch Aims to Address Numerous Issues
- Destiny 2: Season of Opulence Exotic Nerfs
- Rainbow Six Siege Unveils Reverse Friendly Fire Punishment
- Respawn Planning to Ban Piggy-Backing in Apex Legends
- News6 months ago
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Patch 1.0.7 Is Here
- News9 months ago
Bungie Outlines Infamy, Gambit Ranking System for Destiny 2: Forsaken
- News9 months ago
Red Dead Redemption 2 Reveals Characters
- News5 months ago
New Patch Arrives for Darksiders 3
- News10 months ago
Ghost Recon Wildlands’ Rainbow Six Siege Crossover Mission Now Available
- News2 months ago
The Division 2: Clan System Breakdown
- News9 months ago
No Man’s Sky Update 1.55 Is Out
- News7 months ago
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Appears on Playstation Store, Out in December