Tomorrow is a big day for fans of ‘Friday the 13th: The Game’ with a brand new update, and a host of other goodies, on the way for what should be a very fun Memorial Day weekend.
The game is marking it’s 1-year anniversary and the team behind the popular title posted more details about what fans can expect, on their official website.
Test your skills as Jason Voorhees by clearing out all of the counselors in Camp Crystal Lake in each of the 10 unique scenarios. Each level contains special cinematic kills that are available only in Single Player Challenges.
There are also multiple challenge objectives that are available in each level that can only be completed through proper planning and preparation. Play as Jason in any way you like. You may choose to be slow and sneaky for that suspenseful cinematic experience, or you may choose to brute force your way through, hacking and slashing!
There are also 30 new unlockable emotes that can be obtained in the Single Player Challenges! Each Challenge has a reward of 3 unique emotes through the collection of these following skulls: No Survivors Skull, XP Score Skull, and the Undetected Skull.”
Here are the official patch notes:
Tomorrow, May 24th
New Game Mode: Single Player Challenges
Single Player Challenges, Friday the 13th: The Game’s newest playable game mode, is now available!
Test your skills as Jason Voorhees by clearing out all of the counselors in Camp Crystal Lake in each of the 10 unique scenarios. Each level contains special cinematic kills that are available only in Single Player Challenges. There are also multiple challenge objectives that are available in each level that can only be completed through proper planning and preparation. Play as Jason in any way you like. You may choose to be slow and sneaky for that suspenseful cinematic experience, or you may choose to brute force your way through, hacking and slashing!
There are also 30 new unlockable emotes that can be obtained in the Single Player Challenges! Each Challenge has a reward of 3 unique emotes through the collection of these following skulls: No Survivors Skull, XP Score Skull, and the Undetected Skull.
Good Luck and Happy Hunting!
New Playable Counselor: Victoria Sterling
Introducing Victoria Sterling, the newest counselor to arrive at Camp Crystal Lake!
Victoria has a level requirement of 42 and her stats are the following:
Composure – 4
Luck – 8
Repair – 3
Speed – 4
Stamina – 7
Stealth – 7
Strength – 2
Legendary Perks & Perk Changes
A new perk rarity tier has been introduced! Legendary perks!
Legendary perks are now the rarest perks that can be obtained. The perk values and traits are identical to Epic perks, but there is one big difference between the two rarities. All Legendary perks come equipped with one extra positive trait! These traits are predetermined and work in addition to the perk’s original traits. Here are the traits that are tied to each Legendary perk:
[Adrenaline Rush] Total Stamina
[Aquanaut] Avoid Sense While Swimming
[Controlled Breathing] Overall Fear Reduction
[Easy Listening] Total Stamina
[Escape Artist] Avoid Sense
[Evasion] Avoid Sense
[Firecracker] Melee Attack Speed
[Friendship] XP Gain
[Grease Monkey] Car Top Speed
[Grinder] Overall Fear Reduction
[Heavy Hitter] Weapon Damage
[Heavy Mover] Weapon Damage
[Heavy Sleeper] Decreased Sprint Noise
[Home Body] First Aid Healing
[Hypochondriac] Police Response Time
[Ice Cold] Overall Fear Reduction
[Lead Foot] Car Start Speed
[Level Headed] Overall Fear Reduction
[Lightfoot] Reduced Fear Penalites from Darkness
[Lone Wolf] Break From Grab Easier
[Low Profile] Increased Crouching Stamina Regen
[Man At Arms] Weapon Damage
[Marathon] Swim Speed
[Medic] Repair Speed
[Motorboating] Swim Speed
[My Dad’s a Cop] Increased Weapon Damage as Tommy
[Nerves of Steel] Less Fear From Dead Body
[Night Owl] Less Fear Indoors
[Potent Ranger] Avoid Stumble
[Preparedness] Crouch Speed
[Psychic] Hiding Spot Fear Reduced
[Pyro] Firecrackers Stun Radius
[Quiet Swimmer] Swim Speed
[Restful] Break Grab Stamina Boost
[Scout] Reduced Sprint Noise
[Slugger] Melee Attack Speed
[Sneaky] Stumble Reduced
[Spatial Awareness] Voip Distance
[Speed Demon] Sprint Speed
[Sucker Punch] Increased Melee Damage
[Swift Attacker] Increased Stun Time
[Teamwork] Police Response Time
[Thick Skinned] Ecscape From Traps Quicker
[Thrasher] Reduced Weapon Damage Taken
[Tinker] Boat Start Time Reduced
Perk Values Adjusted
The following perks have had their possible values adjusted:
[Easy Listening] – Increases the Radio proximity recharge rate by 10% – 40% (was 1% – 10%)
[Motorboating] – Increases the Boat movement speed by 5% – 35% (was 1% – 15%)
[Man at Arms] – Increases Weapon durability by 5% – 15% (was 5% – 25%)
[My Dad’s a Cop] – Reduces the Police arrival time by 5% – 25% (was 5% – 30%)
[Quiet Swimmer] – Reduces the Sense detection chance by 5% – 20% (was 1% – 25%)
[Lead Foot] – Increases the Car movement speed by 5% – 20% (was 1% – 25%)
[Aquanaut] Increases the Counselor’s swimming speed by 5% – 35% (was 1% – 15%)
Perk Selection Screen Updated
Perk rarity can now also be distinguished by a numbering system added to the perk graphic in order to assist players with color blindness
Weapon Swapping Feature
A new option is now available in the Jason selection screen! Players will now be able to equip different weapons on each Jason. This feature unlocks for players at level 113 and will allow the swapping of the following weapons:
- Fire Axe
- Battle Axe
- Pig Splitter
All the grab kills tied to the weapons (including the DLC kills) will also be available through the swap.
Jason’s Swing Animation
All of Jason’s weapons have had their swinging animations adjusted to swing lower towards the ground. This change should help prevent Jason’s swings from missing players that are on uneven terrain or crouching.
Jason’s Grab Changes
Jason’s grab has been updated with a new animation and sound effect. These changes should more accurately represent the distance of Jason’s grab and also feel more gratifying when landing a grab on a counselor.
Doorway Combat Changes
We have made some adjustments to the way that combat works when there is a door in between Jason and a counselor. Originally, players were able to initiate combat from both sides of a closed door. This allowed counselors to time their swings and safely interrupt/damage Jason during his process of breaking down the door. Because of the way that combat works, there was little counterplay to these occurrences. In order to combat this one-sided exchange, counselors will no longer be able to hit Jason through doors. However, Jason will still have the ability to damage counselors that are standing extremely close to the door.
Counselor Weapon Stats Adjusted
The pips that represent the weapon stats in the How to Play section have had their values per pip adjusted to be more consistent. The following weapons have had their stats adjusted.
- Frying Pan
- Fallen Tree Branch
- Baseball Bat
- Metal Pipe
- Cooking Pot
An infraction system has been added in order to combat issues with players prematurely leaving matches. Players will now gain infraction points by performing any of the following actions in a Quickplay match:
- Leaving the match as Jason
- Leaving the match as the Host
- Leaving the match while still alive as a Counselor
- Leaving the match while in the process of being killed
Accumulating too many infractions points will place you in a low priority queue in matchmaking with other similar players.
These Infraction points are not permanent and will decay over time.
Spawn Preference System
In the December patch of last year, we introduced a “ticketing” system to the Spawn Preferences to combat some of the issues players were having with the Jason selection process. To improve on this system, we have made multiple changes to the Spawn Preferences this patch. The most noteworthy improvement is that this system is now tied to each individual player’s account. This means that a player’s chance to be selected as Jason will now persist even after changing lobbies. In addition, we have also made adjustments to the values in the preference system in order to provide players a fairer distribution of chances to become Jason.
The probability of a player being chosen as Jason is affected by their preference settings and also their recent amount of Jason games. Playing as Jason too many times in a small time frame will cause the player to no longer be considered as a candidate to play as Jason. However, the player’s chance to be selected as Jason rapidly “recharges” over time and this system will have no long lasting effects on players.
The Spawn Preference system only affects Private Matches only when a Jason has not been picked manually.
Keybinding Support is now available on the PC for players using a keyboard and mouse
This feature may be accessed through Settings > Keybindings
General Changes and Bugfixes
- New Free Emote added! The Poppin’ Robot
- Intro/Outro cinematic cutscenes will now show the weapons/skins that the Jason player has equipped
- Rain has been re-enabled [XB1]
- Fixed multiple issues related to the Sweater
- Added countermeasures to several character selection exploits [PC]
- Part 5 Jason has a new color variant for his default skin available!
- Note: Bloody skins for both the blue and green color variants have identical level requirements
- Part 7 Jason: Replaced +Grip Strength with +Weapon Strength
- Part 7 Jason: Replaced -Shift with -Stun Resistance
- Fixed an issue where stun damage would not cause Jason’s mask to fall off even after Jason has hit the HP threshold
- Reworded the tooltip for the Strength “Throwing Knives” to reflect previous changes made to Jason
- Fixed a bug where the throwing knife crosshair would sometimes become stuck on the screen
- Fixed a bug where the player could sometimes become unable to move after being hit during the grab animation
- Adjusted the animation for Part 4 Jason’s weapon to properly align with his hands during door / wall destruction animations
- Fixed an issue that was causing some of Jason’s weapons to not become bloody
- Fixed a bug with Part 5 Jason’s Shift ability having an incorrect recharge rate
- Fixed a bug where Jason would have the incorrect stun animation when shot by a flare gun
- Fixed a bug that prevented Jason from breaking a phone box that has been repaired multiple times
- Killing Jason will now grant XP when the Jason player quits after the kill sequence has been initiated
- Bear Traps are no longer able to be placed inside tents
- An equipped item that is being swapped out with another item will now attempt to locate the best available spot to be placed (i.e., the ground)
- Note: This was to address the issue with players being able to stack items infinitely on top of each other until an item becomes unreachable
- Fixed a bug where the Bear Trap arming animation would continue to play when the Bear Trap is triggered prematurely
- Fixed a bug that was giving counselors too many attempts at triggering Jason’s vulnerable state during the sweater stun kill sequence
- Fixed a bug where the phone calling animation would continue to play when the player has stepped into a Bear Trap at the same time
- Fixed a bug where if a Counselor starts calling the police and steps into a Bear Trap at the same time, the phone would continue to fly around like a spooky ghost while the Counselor attempts to escape the Bear Trap
- Fixed a bug where the emote wheel persist on the screen after the player has been killed
- Fixed a bug where the player could become interaction locked by spamming the interact button on the phone while Jason is destroying the phone box
- Fixed a bug where placing Bear Traps in certain locations would sometimes launch the player into the sky
- Fixed a bug that caused the player’s fear effect to persist during the outro cinematic
- Fixed an issue that caused the map to drop as an item when the player is killed in certain hiding spots
- Fixed an issue that caused an incorrect animation to play when certain Counselors would direct hit a wall with the Baseball Bat
- Fixed an issue with the Slugger perk that caused the spawned baseball bat to have incorrect stats
- Fixed a bug with the Teamwork perk that caused the attack strength decreased to not work properly
- Improvements have been made to the way that cars are affected by physics
- Improved car handling by changing the cars to front wheel drive (instead of rear wheel drive)
- Added an small invincibility frame for the brief period when a counselor is exiting a car
- Fixed an issue with cars becoming “jittery” or unstable after reaching top speeds
- Cars have had their brakes improved. Cars can now come to a full stop more quickly and using the hand brakes allows a player to “drift”.
- Added countermeasures to prevent Counselors from standing on top of cars
- The rear view camera that is available while driving in reverse can now be accessed at any time while driving by holding down the Rear View button (Default: R, Triangle, or Y)
- Fixed an issue that was causing the vehicle starting animations to not play
- Repair Parts dropped into the lake should now respawn by the shore more consistently across all maps
- Regular doors (that do not have a barricade attached) can now be locked/unlocked from both sides
- Added blockers to the cemeteries to prevent cars from traveling through
- Addressed several exploit locations across all maps
- Addressed several locations across all maps in which the environmental kills were inaccessible or not working properly
- Drawers will no longer have an extended collision volume once they have been opened
- Adjusted lighting throughout the multiplayer maps
- Made adjustments to several cabins to prevent Repair Parts from spawning in an inaccessible location
- The lights in the Vacation House will now be properly disabled when the corresponding power box has been destroyed
- Fixed an issue where one of the doors in the Halfway House could only be opened by Jason from the outside
- Addressed an issue that caused some of the shorelines to have an incorrect collision which prevented players from exiting the water in those locations
- Fixed a bed that was missing an interaction button Changed the date that appears in the opening cinematic cutscene from 1986 to 1989
- Fixed a bug where Rob would sometimes appear bloody in the opening cinematic cutscene
- Fixed a bug that prevented Bear Traps from being placeable in two of the cabins
- General improvements made to AI behavior
- Improvements with AI interaction with vehicles
- AI will now make an attempt to interact or avoid Jason’s traps
- AI will now be able to place Bear Traps
- AI will now turn on radios as a distraction
- The difficulty setting in Offline Bots will now affect the bots in the following ways:
- Ranged accuracy
- Weapon pickup preferences
- Item location awareness
- Starting items and preset perks
- Fixed an issue that was causing the vehicle starting sounds to not play
- Fixed an issue that was causing the car braking sounds to not play for the driver
- Cars braking in reverse will now play the appropriate sound
- The Controller Bumpers should now scroll in the right direction when in the Jason selection screen
- The How To Play section has been updated to include the Single Player Challenges
Saints Row Updates Tackles Over 200 Bugs, Focusing on Stability, Co-Op
A brand new updated primed for Saints Row has dropped, and it focuses on addressing and fixing over 200 bugs, along with a specific focus on stability, Quality of Life, co-op, and gameplay issues.
According to the official patch notes:
In this update we have:
• Focused on improving the co-op player experience by fixing many community reported issues
• Increased stability in both single player and co-op play
• Fixed issues with some challenge rewards not being granted to the player
• Fixed visual issues with customization
• Added important new quality of life features for vehicles, combat, UI and other parts of the game
• Plus even more! Read the full set of change notes below to get the full picture.
Combat should now feel more balanced and engaging, and winning fights should feel more rewarding:
• We have made several improvements to aiming
• We’ve rebalanced combat by drastically reducing the damage of enemy shotguns and SMGs across the board. This should make several key encounters fairer and more fun
• We’ve rebalanced most of the Weapon Ultimate Challenges, simplifying them to make progression feel more rewarding
• Weapon Ultimates now unlock automatically when the challenge is complete so you can get to causing havoc with them right away
• We’ve tweaked the time given to interrupt enemy call-ins for support
• We’ve tweaked the scaling of notoriety to allow players to react to and escape the notoriety loop easier
• We’ve reduced the frequency of stylized deaths on easiest difficulty.
Managing and using your fleet of incredible vehicles should now feel far slicker:
• There are seven new Garage locations throughout the world that unlock at the start of “Chop Shop”, so you now have way more options for dropping off and obtaining stored vehicles
• We’ve improved Garage Vehicle list management. You can now favorite, like, and view recent vehicles in the Garage
• We freed up over 50 vehicle customization save slots
• We introduced “vehicle templates” as rewards instead of saving the vehicle to the player’s garage automatically, allowing players to retain more custom vehicle save slots
• We expanded the Vehicle Delivery options with a full garage list, including favorites, liked, and recent vehicles
• We added new drop off location visual telegraphs to the HQ and new Chop Shop locations for driven and flown vehicles.
We’ve made the first in a series of future changes to make the city and activities within the open world of Santo Ileso more immersive and rewarding:
• We’ve introduced new progression tiers to district completion. Players will now see Saints roaming the streets when they have completed the criminal venture and district threats. At 100% completion, even more Saints will spawn
• We’ve significantly reduced the number of Bright Future Disposals required to completed the venture
• “Chop Shop” vehicle delivery is now accepted at all new locations
• We’ve improved the discovery radius on some collectibles, making them easier to find while exploring the city
• A new voice Pitch Slider during customization will permit players to use a huge new range of voices
• Players now have the ability to equip weapons at HQ without having to walk outside the HQ
• We’ve improved subtitle timings to better match what’s happening on screen
• We’ve implemented support for PlayStation 5’s haptic triggers for weapons
• We’ve improved Color Swatch options to include a truer “black” and wider selection of grays.
• Fixed an issue where sometimes the Player could lose connection and disconnect during co-op
• Fixed instances of the players icon disappearing from the minimap
• Fixed an instance of Animations of the Partner Player not playing for a Player hit with a thrustbuster while having the camera mode on
• Fixed co-op interaction with the “@cha” Side Hustle which could lead to overwriting or canceling the first interaction, and displaying the objective only for the second player to interact
• Credit is now properly given on the “Kill the Collective” challenge if the “Litterbug” Wanted target is killed in co-op
• Fixed an instance of the Host not being able to build a criminal venture when the Partner Player is waiting to join the active session
• The client player now properly sees tutorial prompts when advancing through “First F#:!ing Day “ in co-op
• Fixed an instance of players not properly spawning on the hoverbike after the first cinematic in “The Great Train Robbery”
• Fixed issues with the boat previews for the Partner Player after using the “Boat Deck” menu at the HQ
• Fixed an issue where the host could lose menu functionality if the client left during a mission after the host selected ‘exit to main menu’
• Vehicle Delivery service now properly delivers cars customized if they were saved in the garage by the player in co-op
• Fixed an issue with turrets shaking while the Partner Player is driving the vehicle
• Fixed a loading issue while the host is on the “Waiting for Partner to join” screen
• Fixed a case where characters could fall under the map in “The Forge” in co-op
• Adjusted shipment car spawn time to avoid triggering mission failures in the “Fast and the Foodiest”
• Fixed an issue where the Host could fall through the ground in “After Party”
• Fixed a case where the helicopter may not arrive while the Host player is in the APC turret during the “First F#:!ing Day” mission
• Addressed an issue where the host could advance without completing character customization if the client chose to exit during the “First F#:!ing Day” mission
• Fixed a bug that limited the player’s ammunition if the host entered the weapon cache during “Observe and Report”
• Fixed an issue where the Host would remain on the waiting screen after the Partner Player had chosen to cancel the “join new criminal venture” reveal cut scene
• Fixed a case where the player icon would disappear from maps when the host exits and re-enters the garage
• Fixed instance of Kakts Radio banners appearing when the Partner Player joins a co-op session
• Fixed a bug where both players were unable to use skills, if one of them had the “Riot Shield” equipped
• Fixed an occasional crash when both players exit to the Main Menu
• Fixed a bug where the Partner Player could lose functionality within the Main Menu after selecting DLC content
• Resolved an issue where the Partner Player sees the world loading while waiting to join a co-op session
• Fixed a couple of cases where the Partner Player could see the “Content Unlocked” pop up twice during a co-op session
• Fixed a case where improper messages could display between the Host and Partner Player when unlocking DLC.
For an expanded guide to co-op please visit co-op guide.
STABILITY / CRASHES
• Reduced instances of accidental player deaths in Observe and Report in both co-op and single player sessions
• Fixed a case where the train could derail after completing the Mayhem tutorial. Choo choo!
• Fixed instances of infinite loading screens during conversation with Chalupacabra Manager
• Fixed a crash during co-op when restarting from checkpoint in the “Take Me to Church”
• Fixed an instance where players could encounter an infinite loading screen when restarting from checkpoint during “Making Rent”
• Fixed a crash when loading the “Chop Lifting” side hustle
• Fixed an infinite loading screen that could occur after the “Clear the Lead” truck objective in “Observe and Report”
• Fixed a crash that could occur in co-op if both players chose to exit to main menu during the first customization screen in the opening scene
• Fixed a crash that could occur for the Host player during co-op while near the HQ
• Fixed a case where @cha instance would not complete after defeating all enemies
• Fixed a soft crash that could occur in co-op when two players were using the Style App during the “Arm Yourself” objective in “Corporate Retreat”
• Fixed instances of infinite loads while using the Style App during a mission
• Fixed a bug where an infinite loading screen could occurring after jumping off the train when the final cutscene is triggered in “The Great Train Robbery”
• Fixed a case of a soft crash when building the “Wuzyers Repo” Criminal venture. The game will no longer repo your fun!
• Addressed an issue where the player could become soft crashed when the prank tutorial appears when the “Content Unlocked” interface is displayed
• Fixed an instance where the player could crash while in Santo Ileso while on the High Framerate setting
• Fixed an instance where the player could soft crash when pausing the game.
• Fixed an issue where the Empire Map would be invisible with empty lot circles in “Breaking Ground”
• Fixed a soft crash that could occur after placing “Bright Future Disposal” in “Breaking Ground”
• Fixed a lighting transition at the beginning of “Networking”
• Fixed a case where the player could skip the conversation with ally NPCs in “After Party”
• Fixed a bug where the player was unable to restart from checkpoint or restart mission after talking to Kevin. Damn it Kev!
• Fixed an issue with Sergio getting up after being hit by El Lanzador in “The Great Train Robbery”
• Fixed a soft crash that could occur during “The Great Train Robbery” after killing all the enemies in the first car
• Fixed a case of Marshall units not attacking the Player in “Take Me to Church”. We will be speaking to their supervisors
• Fixed an instance of loss of control after attacking the Nahuali with the Thrustbuster or C4.
• We now properly grant the “Doc Ketchum Horse” collectible after “Aggressive Recruiting”.
• Fixed a bug where the boat would suddenly stop during “Going Overboard”
• Fixed a soft crash where enemies would disappear if the player moved far enough away from the mission area in “A Piece of the Action”
• Fixed multiple failure screens that could occur when the player is killed during “Be Your Own Boss”
• Fixed ammo being taken away from the KA-1 Kobra Pistol after completing “Making Rent”.
• Fixed cases of frozen pedestrians during “Donut Run”
• Fixed jukebox audio repeating itself in “Idol Threats”
• Fixed area warning display radius in “Non-Compete Clause”
• Fixed animation issue with Gabriel in “Neenah’s Car”
• Fixed a mission progression issue in the “Interrogate Gabriel” objective during “Neenah’s Car”
• Fixed an invulnerable NPC in “The Forge”
• Fixed a infinite loading screen that could occur when opening the “Community Sharing” menu during the “The Fast and The Foodiest” mission dialog
• Fixed a soft crash where Kevin could not be revived after reaching the second drive through window in “The Fast and The Foodiest”
• Fixed an issue where “Good Cop / Bad Cop” would fail to progress if the last container was hit by the helicopter
• Resolved an issue where the player falls after aborting or completing a mission in an airborne vehicle.
• Fixed instances of re-mapped controls not appearing correctly on the button map
• Fixed the disappearing On/Off toggle for crew customization when restoring defaults
• Custom color button now functions correctly while in contrast settings
• Removed some instances of placeholder text in the brightness options menu
• Correctly added background color to some text boxes.
• Correctly spawning the objective timer UI while in “Laundromat” for players who completed “Insurance Fraud” first
• Fixed the player being prevented from opening the Skills or Perks menu while inside a vehicle
• Fixed some instances of the upgrade costs not displaying while in the “Friendly Fire” menu.
• Fixed instances of the back button not being available
• Resolved an issue which caused players to be unable to select any options on the Main Menu
• Re-centered the XP gain icon
• Fixed an instance of the “Roof Riding” tutorial popping up if the player had been taken down while riding the roof of a vehicle
• Fixed an issue with the weapon wheel displaying the incorrect weapon when quick swapping.
• Fixed an issue with upgrade kits being lost after selecting vehicle presets in the garage
• Adjusted High Glare intensity
• Added controller rumble while drifting on heavy vehicles
• Fixed a case where the driver of a hijacked vehicle would not properly ragdoll when being kicked out of a vehicle
• Fixed a case of the player re-spawing as a ragdoll after being killed in a vehicle
• Fixed an issue that caused the yacht to behave erratically when picked up with a tow cable. Calm down, yacht
• Fixed cases of vehicle doors inflicting damage to the player when exiting certain cars
• Fixed instance of police and faction spawns not occurring properly within certain world districts.
• Adjusted scripted NPCs so they could take combat actions
• Adjusted the sync of Friend NPC revive animation
• Fixed a case where the Pineapple Express skill would kill enemies instantly or play in the wrong direction
• Fixed a case where music from the “Bright Future Disposals” Criminal Venture would sometimes keep playing
• Fixed certain cases of vehicles having their radios turned off by default.
• Fixed cases where the camera could clip through props in “Observe and Report”
• Fixed an issue were the camera occasionally would get stuck under the map while drifting into garages at high speeds
• Smoothed camera movement when entering certain interiors
• Fixed inconsistent camera acceleration when moving the camera back and forth
• Fixed missing translations in the Korean language.
• Fixed instance of shadows flickering while rotating the boss in the Wardrobe
• Fixed a bug that did not properly allow the player to preview helmets will having a hat equipped
• Fixed instances of the player character appearing next to the car upon entering garages
• Fixed an instance of missing skin textures with specific gloves equipped
• Resolved instances of hairstyles clipping into Headbands
• Chicken Ned outfit coloring options are now displayed correctly
• Multikills will now also increment the counter for the AS3 Ultimax weapon challenge.
• Fixed a case where the player could lose functionality while dodging with an empty magazine
• Fixed a bug where the minigun ceased to work after overheating
• We have adjusted the damage on Sawed-Off Shotgun
• Fixed a bug where the player could lose functionality if they were interrupted during a reload
• The Panteros Thumper is now available while vehicle surfing.
• Fixed instances of missing textures in the eastern edge of Rojas Desert North and South
• Fixed holes seen from a distance at the tops of certain buildings in the Financial District
• Fixed cased of the dust storm effect playing while inside of shops.
Battlefield 2042 Season 3 Arriving This Week
The team behind Battlefield and EA have officially announced more details regarding Battlefield 2042: Season 3 -Escalation, which will become available on November 22nd and comes with a host of new content.
The new season adds a new map, Specialist, weapons, vehicle, and more, including 100 new tiers of Battle Pass content. Additionally, all core gameplay-affecting content will be available to all players as part of the Free tier in the Battle Pass.
Additional cosmetic items will be available, when earned, through a Premium Battle Pass version.
The new season features the Egyptian-born Specialist and security expert Zain, who uses an XM370A Airburst Rifle, and players will venture into the wilderness in Sweden, via a brand new map called Spearhead which features semi-automated manufacturing facilities.
Some of the weapons available will be a Battlefield-classic throwable, including the Rorsch Mk-4 Railgun, semi-automatic NVK-S22 Smart Shotgun, long-barreled NVK-P125 Bullpup Pistol, and throwing knives.
A host of new vehicles will also be arriving, highlighted the EMKV90-TOR Tank, as well as New Assignments which will offer more Vault Weapons, including the XM8 and A-91.
Dark Pictures Anthology Unveils ‘Directive 8020’
The latest game from celebrate team Dark Pictures Anthology has been revealed, and we now have leaked information regarding the brand new title ‘Directive 8020’, which has been leaked to YouTube.
The leak appears to be from the end of the game, and was included in the post-credits scene in The Dark Pictures Analogy: The Devil In Me.
- News4 years ago
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Patch 1.0.7 Is Here
- News4 years ago
No Man’s Sky Update 1.55 Is Out
- News4 years ago
Bungie Outlines Infamy, Gambit Ranking System for Destiny 2: Forsaken
- News4 years ago
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Appears on Playstation Store, Out in December
- News4 years ago
Ghost Recon Wildlands’ Rainbow Six Siege Crossover Mission Now Available
- News4 years ago
Find the ‘GhostBusters’ Firehouse in Spider-Man
- News4 years ago
The Division 2: Clan System Breakdown
- News4 years ago
New Patch Arrives for Darksiders 3