Tomorrow is a big day for fans of ‘Friday the 13th: The Game’ with a brand new update, and a host of other goodies, on the way for what should be a very fun Memorial Day weekend.
The game is marking it’s 1-year anniversary and the team behind the popular title posted more details about what fans can expect, on their official website.
Test your skills as Jason Voorhees by clearing out all of the counselors in Camp Crystal Lake in each of the 10 unique scenarios. Each level contains special cinematic kills that are available only in Single Player Challenges.
There are also multiple challenge objectives that are available in each level that can only be completed through proper planning and preparation. Play as Jason in any way you like. You may choose to be slow and sneaky for that suspenseful cinematic experience, or you may choose to brute force your way through, hacking and slashing!
There are also 30 new unlockable emotes that can be obtained in the Single Player Challenges! Each Challenge has a reward of 3 unique emotes through the collection of these following skulls: No Survivors Skull, XP Score Skull, and the Undetected Skull.”
Here are the official patch notes:
Tomorrow, May 24th
New Game Mode: Single Player Challenges
Single Player Challenges, Friday the 13th: The Game’s newest playable game mode, is now available!
Test your skills as Jason Voorhees by clearing out all of the counselors in Camp Crystal Lake in each of the 10 unique scenarios. Each level contains special cinematic kills that are available only in Single Player Challenges. There are also multiple challenge objectives that are available in each level that can only be completed through proper planning and preparation. Play as Jason in any way you like. You may choose to be slow and sneaky for that suspenseful cinematic experience, or you may choose to brute force your way through, hacking and slashing!
There are also 30 new unlockable emotes that can be obtained in the Single Player Challenges! Each Challenge has a reward of 3 unique emotes through the collection of these following skulls: No Survivors Skull, XP Score Skull, and the Undetected Skull.
Good Luck and Happy Hunting!
New Playable Counselor: Victoria Sterling
Introducing Victoria Sterling, the newest counselor to arrive at Camp Crystal Lake!
Victoria has a level requirement of 42 and her stats are the following:
Composure – 4
Luck – 8
Repair – 3
Speed – 4
Stamina – 7
Stealth – 7
Strength – 2
Legendary Perks & Perk Changes
A new perk rarity tier has been introduced! Legendary perks!
Legendary perks are now the rarest perks that can be obtained. The perk values and traits are identical to Epic perks, but there is one big difference between the two rarities. All Legendary perks come equipped with one extra positive trait! These traits are predetermined and work in addition to the perk’s original traits. Here are the traits that are tied to each Legendary perk:
[Adrenaline Rush] Total Stamina
[Aquanaut] Avoid Sense While Swimming
[Controlled Breathing] Overall Fear Reduction
[Easy Listening] Total Stamina
[Escape Artist] Avoid Sense
[Evasion] Avoid Sense
[Firecracker] Melee Attack Speed
[Friendship] XP Gain
[Grease Monkey] Car Top Speed
[Grinder] Overall Fear Reduction
[Heavy Hitter] Weapon Damage
[Heavy Mover] Weapon Damage
[Heavy Sleeper] Decreased Sprint Noise
[Home Body] First Aid Healing
[Hypochondriac] Police Response Time
[Ice Cold] Overall Fear Reduction
[Lead Foot] Car Start Speed
[Level Headed] Overall Fear Reduction
[Lightfoot] Reduced Fear Penalites from Darkness
[Lone Wolf] Break From Grab Easier
[Low Profile] Increased Crouching Stamina Regen
[Man At Arms] Weapon Damage
[Marathon] Swim Speed
[Medic] Repair Speed
[Motorboating] Swim Speed
[My Dad’s a Cop] Increased Weapon Damage as Tommy
[Nerves of Steel] Less Fear From Dead Body
[Night Owl] Less Fear Indoors
[Potent Ranger] Avoid Stumble
[Preparedness] Crouch Speed
[Psychic] Hiding Spot Fear Reduced
[Pyro] Firecrackers Stun Radius
[Quiet Swimmer] Swim Speed
[Restful] Break Grab Stamina Boost
[Scout] Reduced Sprint Noise
[Slugger] Melee Attack Speed
[Sneaky] Stumble Reduced
[Spatial Awareness] Voip Distance
[Speed Demon] Sprint Speed
[Sucker Punch] Increased Melee Damage
[Swift Attacker] Increased Stun Time
[Teamwork] Police Response Time
[Thick Skinned] Ecscape From Traps Quicker
[Thrasher] Reduced Weapon Damage Taken
[Tinker] Boat Start Time Reduced
Perk Values Adjusted
The following perks have had their possible values adjusted:
[Easy Listening] – Increases the Radio proximity recharge rate by 10% – 40% (was 1% – 10%)
[Motorboating] – Increases the Boat movement speed by 5% – 35% (was 1% – 15%)
[Man at Arms] – Increases Weapon durability by 5% – 15% (was 5% – 25%)
[My Dad’s a Cop] – Reduces the Police arrival time by 5% – 25% (was 5% – 30%)
[Quiet Swimmer] – Reduces the Sense detection chance by 5% – 20% (was 1% – 25%)
[Lead Foot] – Increases the Car movement speed by 5% – 20% (was 1% – 25%)
[Aquanaut] Increases the Counselor’s swimming speed by 5% – 35% (was 1% – 15%)
Perk Selection Screen Updated
Perk rarity can now also be distinguished by a numbering system added to the perk graphic in order to assist players with color blindness
Weapon Swapping Feature
A new option is now available in the Jason selection screen! Players will now be able to equip different weapons on each Jason. This feature unlocks for players at level 113 and will allow the swapping of the following weapons:
- Fire Axe
- Battle Axe
- Pig Splitter
All the grab kills tied to the weapons (including the DLC kills) will also be available through the swap.
Jason’s Swing Animation
All of Jason’s weapons have had their swinging animations adjusted to swing lower towards the ground. This change should help prevent Jason’s swings from missing players that are on uneven terrain or crouching.
Jason’s Grab Changes
Jason’s grab has been updated with a new animation and sound effect. These changes should more accurately represent the distance of Jason’s grab and also feel more gratifying when landing a grab on a counselor.
Doorway Combat Changes
We have made some adjustments to the way that combat works when there is a door in between Jason and a counselor. Originally, players were able to initiate combat from both sides of a closed door. This allowed counselors to time their swings and safely interrupt/damage Jason during his process of breaking down the door. Because of the way that combat works, there was little counterplay to these occurrences. In order to combat this one-sided exchange, counselors will no longer be able to hit Jason through doors. However, Jason will still have the ability to damage counselors that are standing extremely close to the door.
Counselor Weapon Stats Adjusted
The pips that represent the weapon stats in the How to Play section have had their values per pip adjusted to be more consistent. The following weapons have had their stats adjusted.
- Frying Pan
- Fallen Tree Branch
- Baseball Bat
- Metal Pipe
- Cooking Pot
An infraction system has been added in order to combat issues with players prematurely leaving matches. Players will now gain infraction points by performing any of the following actions in a Quickplay match:
- Leaving the match as Jason
- Leaving the match as the Host
- Leaving the match while still alive as a Counselor
- Leaving the match while in the process of being killed
Accumulating too many infractions points will place you in a low priority queue in matchmaking with other similar players.
These Infraction points are not permanent and will decay over time.
Spawn Preference System
In the December patch of last year, we introduced a “ticketing” system to the Spawn Preferences to combat some of the issues players were having with the Jason selection process. To improve on this system, we have made multiple changes to the Spawn Preferences this patch. The most noteworthy improvement is that this system is now tied to each individual player’s account. This means that a player’s chance to be selected as Jason will now persist even after changing lobbies. In addition, we have also made adjustments to the values in the preference system in order to provide players a fairer distribution of chances to become Jason.
The probability of a player being chosen as Jason is affected by their preference settings and also their recent amount of Jason games. Playing as Jason too many times in a small time frame will cause the player to no longer be considered as a candidate to play as Jason. However, the player’s chance to be selected as Jason rapidly “recharges” over time and this system will have no long lasting effects on players.
The Spawn Preference system only affects Private Matches only when a Jason has not been picked manually.
Keybinding Support is now available on the PC for players using a keyboard and mouse
This feature may be accessed through Settings > Keybindings
General Changes and Bugfixes
- New Free Emote added! The Poppin’ Robot
- Intro/Outro cinematic cutscenes will now show the weapons/skins that the Jason player has equipped
- Rain has been re-enabled [XB1]
- Fixed multiple issues related to the Sweater
- Added countermeasures to several character selection exploits [PC]
- Part 5 Jason has a new color variant for his default skin available!
- Note: Bloody skins for both the blue and green color variants have identical level requirements
- Part 7 Jason: Replaced +Grip Strength with +Weapon Strength
- Part 7 Jason: Replaced -Shift with -Stun Resistance
- Fixed an issue where stun damage would not cause Jason’s mask to fall off even after Jason has hit the HP threshold
- Reworded the tooltip for the Strength “Throwing Knives” to reflect previous changes made to Jason
- Fixed a bug where the throwing knife crosshair would sometimes become stuck on the screen
- Fixed a bug where the player could sometimes become unable to move after being hit during the grab animation
- Adjusted the animation for Part 4 Jason’s weapon to properly align with his hands during door / wall destruction animations
- Fixed an issue that was causing some of Jason’s weapons to not become bloody
- Fixed a bug with Part 5 Jason’s Shift ability having an incorrect recharge rate
- Fixed a bug where Jason would have the incorrect stun animation when shot by a flare gun
- Fixed a bug that prevented Jason from breaking a phone box that has been repaired multiple times
- Killing Jason will now grant XP when the Jason player quits after the kill sequence has been initiated
- Bear Traps are no longer able to be placed inside tents
- An equipped item that is being swapped out with another item will now attempt to locate the best available spot to be placed (i.e., the ground)
- Note: This was to address the issue with players being able to stack items infinitely on top of each other until an item becomes unreachable
- Fixed a bug where the Bear Trap arming animation would continue to play when the Bear Trap is triggered prematurely
- Fixed a bug that was giving counselors too many attempts at triggering Jason’s vulnerable state during the sweater stun kill sequence
- Fixed a bug where the phone calling animation would continue to play when the player has stepped into a Bear Trap at the same time
- Fixed a bug where if a Counselor starts calling the police and steps into a Bear Trap at the same time, the phone would continue to fly around like a spooky ghost while the Counselor attempts to escape the Bear Trap
- Fixed a bug where the emote wheel persist on the screen after the player has been killed
- Fixed a bug where the player could become interaction locked by spamming the interact button on the phone while Jason is destroying the phone box
- Fixed a bug where placing Bear Traps in certain locations would sometimes launch the player into the sky
- Fixed a bug that caused the player’s fear effect to persist during the outro cinematic
- Fixed an issue that caused the map to drop as an item when the player is killed in certain hiding spots
- Fixed an issue that caused an incorrect animation to play when certain Counselors would direct hit a wall with the Baseball Bat
- Fixed an issue with the Slugger perk that caused the spawned baseball bat to have incorrect stats
- Fixed a bug with the Teamwork perk that caused the attack strength decreased to not work properly
- Improvements have been made to the way that cars are affected by physics
- Improved car handling by changing the cars to front wheel drive (instead of rear wheel drive)
- Added an small invincibility frame for the brief period when a counselor is exiting a car
- Fixed an issue with cars becoming “jittery” or unstable after reaching top speeds
- Cars have had their brakes improved. Cars can now come to a full stop more quickly and using the hand brakes allows a player to “drift”.
- Added countermeasures to prevent Counselors from standing on top of cars
- The rear view camera that is available while driving in reverse can now be accessed at any time while driving by holding down the Rear View button (Default: R, Triangle, or Y)
- Fixed an issue that was causing the vehicle starting animations to not play
- Repair Parts dropped into the lake should now respawn by the shore more consistently across all maps
- Regular doors (that do not have a barricade attached) can now be locked/unlocked from both sides
- Added blockers to the cemeteries to prevent cars from traveling through
- Addressed several exploit locations across all maps
- Addressed several locations across all maps in which the environmental kills were inaccessible or not working properly
- Drawers will no longer have an extended collision volume once they have been opened
- Adjusted lighting throughout the multiplayer maps
- Made adjustments to several cabins to prevent Repair Parts from spawning in an inaccessible location
- The lights in the Vacation House will now be properly disabled when the corresponding power box has been destroyed
- Fixed an issue where one of the doors in the Halfway House could only be opened by Jason from the outside
- Addressed an issue that caused some of the shorelines to have an incorrect collision which prevented players from exiting the water in those locations
- Fixed a bed that was missing an interaction button Changed the date that appears in the opening cinematic cutscene from 1986 to 1989
- Fixed a bug where Rob would sometimes appear bloody in the opening cinematic cutscene
- Fixed a bug that prevented Bear Traps from being placeable in two of the cabins
- General improvements made to AI behavior
- Improvements with AI interaction with vehicles
- AI will now make an attempt to interact or avoid Jason’s traps
- AI will now be able to place Bear Traps
- AI will now turn on radios as a distraction
- The difficulty setting in Offline Bots will now affect the bots in the following ways:
- Ranged accuracy
- Weapon pickup preferences
- Item location awareness
- Starting items and preset perks
- Fixed an issue that was causing the vehicle starting sounds to not play
- Fixed an issue that was causing the car braking sounds to not play for the driver
- Cars braking in reverse will now play the appropriate sound
- The Controller Bumpers should now scroll in the right direction when in the Jason selection screen
- The How To Play section has been updated to include the Single Player Challenges
New Update Arrives for Red Dead Online, Adds Gun Rush Mode
Rockstar has dropped a new update for Red Dead Online, a part of the super-popular Red Dead Redemption 2 title.
The highlight of the update is the addition of a new mode that goes live today for Red Dead online, Gun Rush, a new 32-player mode .
Rockstar outlined the following:
- Daily Challenges: Tackle new challenges each day covering every aspect of the game, from sharpshooting to evading the law.
- Law and Bounty Upgrades: Some changes are coming to the way the Law and Bounty systems work in Red Dead Online to reduce the enticements for griefing. Soon, players will get a bounty for committing crimes and will be incentivized to pay them off within an allotted time. Wait too long and bounty hunters from each of the states will track the player forcing them to either pay up or escape.
- Parley Changes: We’re making the Parley system easier to trigger so that you can avoid aggressive players more quickly. In addition, it will be easier to trigger Feuds, Posse Feuds and Leader Feuds to take on attacking players in structured competition.
- Proximity-Based Player Blips: Player location blips will soon appear only over short distances, reducing the range at which you are visible to others, decreasing the likelihood of being targeted by another player across large areas. Down the line, we’re also looking to introduce the ability to identify players who grief and kill indiscriminately with a progressively darkening blip that becomes more visible and at a longer range, so everyone in a session can identify potentially dangerous opponents at a glance and from a safe distance.
More to Come this year
- All-new missions to build on your Story in A Land Of Opportunities – from previously established characters like Horley and Jessica LeClerk, and some new ones as well.
- A range of Dynamic Events throughout the world
- Lots of new competitive modes including new Showdown Modes and Races
- New weapons and clothing
- Lots more not ready to be shared just yet
Character Roster for Dead or Alive 6
It’s been a lot to keep up with, but there is now a full list of characters that are a part of Dead or Alive 6 and you can check it out in this article.
Check out the list of available characters, courtesy of VG247:
- Ayane: the legendary purple-haired Kunoichi – and a series staple. She has a fast, furious and unpredictable fighting style.
- Bass: king of the ring professional wrestler ‘The Muscle’ Bass returns. He’s still riding his hog – and embarrassing daughter Tina.
- Bayman: Bayman is a Russian assassin best-known for his less-than-stealthy bright orange combat attire. He knows all sorts of CQC techniques that’d rival even Solid Snake…
- Brad Wong: drunken Master Brad Wong is always off his head, but that lets him use the wild, often confusing Zui Quan fighting style. He loves beer.
- Christie: the world of DOA is full of assassins, and none are perhaps as deadly as Christie and her Snake Fist fighting style. Plus, she’s a Brit. What’s not to love?
- Diego: newcomer Diego was raised on the rougher backstreets of New York City. As such, he’s got a rough-and-tumble street fighting style.
- Eliot: an orphan, Eliot was chosen to be the stole pupil of a martial arts master. Now, he competes in tournaments like DOA to prove his prowess.
- Hayabusa: video game royalty, Hayabusa is of course also known for Ninja Gaiden – and appropriately fights with the Hayabusa Style Ninjitsu.
Hayate: there are so many bloody ninjas in this game. Hayate uses Mugen Tenshin Ninjutsu – giving him swift, powerful moves.
Helena: in a sense Helena is partially to blame for all of this, since her father started the DOA tournament. She’s a skilled martial artist herself, fighting with the elegant Pi Gua Quan style.
Hitomi: half Japanese, half German, Hitomi is all Karate master, and is a solid balance all-around fighter, quite capable in all facets of combat.
Honoka: still a schoolgirl, Honoka is a kung-fu master in her own right, and has developed her own style that she rather originally called Honoka Fu.
Jann Lee: with a surname shared with his obvious inspiration Bruce, it’s easy to guess exactly how Jann Lee fights in DOA.
Kasumi: the Kunoichi of Destiny has an updated look for this latest addition to the series. She’s usually a good character for beginners, with a simple but varied move-set and strong strikes.
Kokoro: using the Ba Ji Quan fighting style, Kokoro’s elegant fighting rather resembles dancing – but it’s far more deadly than it looks, especially if she manages to throw you.
Mila: hailing from Spain, Mila represents a more modern form of fighting – the world of Mixed Martial Arts. She has an appropriately aggressive style, including a brutal ground game.
Leifang: series favorite Leifang is back with a new bright yellow outfit. Her fighting style seeks to turn the aggression and power of opponents back against them.
La Mariposa: also known as Lisa, this ex-professional wrestler still fights in her Lucha Libre fighting style – meaning you’ll spend a lot of time in the air.
Marie Rose: Swede Marie has ended up as Helena’s maid, but she’s pretty deadly for a maid, able to use the Russian Systema fighting style. She might be small, but she packs a serious punch.
Nico: newcomer Nico is a blue-haired scientist from Finland, and combines Pencak Silat – an old South-east Asian martial art – with technological gadgets. Doing so allows her to deal out serious damage.
Rig: in a very acute case of name-influencing-job, Rig was once a worker on an oil rig. Fair enough. He’s a Taekwondo master, and is more acrobatic and agile than his brute force looking appearance might suggest.
Tina: series favorite Tina is back with her all-around-solid professional wrestling style – and she’s finally stepping out of the shadow of her famous father.
Zack: dapper man Zack is now probably more famous for his exploits running a beach volleyball holiday paradise island, but he’s also a powerful Muay Thai fighter – though his style isn’t exactly conventional…
Nyotengu (DLC – pre-order bonus)
Phase 4 (DLC – pre-order bonus)
Fallout 76 Patch Arrives on PC
It’s a bit early, but a brand new patch for Fallout 76 has arrived on PC and it comes packed with 150 fixes and improvements, and addresses a number of issues pertaining to perks, weapons, and crafting, among others.
Fallout 76 patch – January 10
Download sizes for this update will be approximately 4GB for consoles and around 500MB for PC.
Reminder that PC will be receiving the update first with console to follow next week. Patch notes will remain the same pending any changes there may be.
- Power Armor: The Power Armor light has been made brighter.
- Performance: Several improvements have been made to in-game performance.
- Stability: The Fallout 76 game client and servers have received additional stability improvements.
- Charging Barrels mod: Increased the Gatling Laser’s damage bonus from the Charging Barrels mod.
- Glowing Ones : Glowing Ones will no longer grant erroneous large amounts of XP. DevNote: Glowing Ones were granting Large Boss XP rewards, making them highly exploitable when combined with Nuke Zones.
- Crafting: Lowered chance of Power Generators of spawning fusion cores.
- Crafting: Set minimum component cost of workshop buildings requiring steel, wood or plastic to 2.
- Bobby Pins: Reduced the weight value of Bobby Pins from 0.1 to 0.001.
- Teams: Players now receive a notification that “Players cannot form teams from within Vault 76” if an Invite is sent to a friend still in Vault 76.
- PvP: Opening Player-owned, locked containers will now be considered a PVP action as expected.
Stability and Performance
- [Xbox One] Performance: Blowing up the mainframe core stations will no longer cause a performance drop.
- [PC] Infinite Load: Fixed an infinite load screen that could occur when attempting to join a server on PC.
- Crash: Fixed a crash that can occur when opening the Pip-Boy.
- Performance: Improved client performance when a Nuke viewing a nuke explode.
- Performance: Fixed an issue where reading a note would cause the background to freeze.
- Performance: Increased performance in areas with a lot of scorched statues.
- Systems: Fixed an issue where items could be duplicated.
- [PC] Controls: Resetting controls to default no longer causes most Activate prompts to become unusable.
- [PC] Controls: Fixed an issue when controls in the Settings menu aren’t updated when connecting/disconnecting a gamepad controller.
- Systems: Fixed an issue that allowed armor mods to reduce carry weight past intended values.
- Systems: Rads will no longer completely be removed when by dying repeatedly.
- Systems: Address an issue where players could load into geometry after fast travel.
- Systems: Fixed an issue where bashing an enemy with the Railway Rifle or Crossbow would add the projectile to the enemy’s inventory.
Art and Graphics
- Animations: Lever-Action rile now only reloads the correct number of ammo.
- Effects: Consumed Berry Mentats now correctly show purple glowing auras around players and creatures.
C.A.M.P.S, Workshops and Crafting
- Crafting: Level 25 armor and above now requires anti-ballistic fiber to craft.
- Repairing: Component quantities required to repair mid to high level armor and weapons have been reduced up to 20%. DevNote: – Repair costs scale with level, and there’s room to reduce costs at higher levels.
- Crafting: Anti-ballistic Fiber becomes required for armor at level 25 instead of previously at level 20
- Crafting: Updated Bulk Acid crafting recipe to require 15 Acid.
- Crafting: Fixed an issue that prevented players with the correctly equipped perk cards from being able to craft Antibiotics and Disease Cure (Savage Divide).
- Crafting: “Hardened Mass” will no longer be scrapped when “Scrap All Junk” is selected.
- Repairing: Overall repair costs have been lowered for both weapons and armor.
- Crafting: Anti-ballistic Fiber also is now required for repairing armor at level 25 and above instead of previously at level 20.
- Workshops: Fixed issues where enemies at some Workshop locations would spawn underground, making the Workshops unclaimable. Locations include: Charleston Landfill, Lakeside Cabins, and Sunshine Meadows.
- Workshops: Fixed an issue where objects in Workshops would sometimes float in the air when the Workshop menu was closed.
- Workshops: Destroying the hay feeder along with the fertilizer collector will no longer prevent them from being repaired.
- C.A.M.P./Workshops: Placing Power Armor workbenches on foundation will no longer cause them to place on the floor/ceiling above.
- C.A.M.P./Workshops: Fixed an issue that would cause a “not supported” error when attempting to place a tall or short post under a roof.
- Blueprints: Fixed an issue with the cost of wires not being factored in when storing blueprints.
- Crafting: Fixed an issue where certain objects aren’t able to be scrapped through the stored tab.
- Workshops: Fixed an issue where certain stored items obtained from claiming a Public Workshop can’t be placed again.
- Crafting: Fixed a visual issue with scrapping items in Crafting Menus.
- Crafting: Fixed an issue where mods cost less steel than what’s displayed in Crafting Menus.
- Crafting: Fixed a display issue where incorrect number of Junk items can appear in Crafting Menus.
- Daily Challenges: Fixed several daily challenges that were not being offered on some days. Dev Note: These include “Pick Wild Flowers”, “Harvest Mutfruit Plants”, and “Harvest Wild Plants and Fungi”.
- Daily Challenge: Fixed an issue that prevented some wild flowers from incrementing in the “Pick Wild Flowers” Daily Challenge.
- Weekly Challenge: Fixed an issue that caused the weekly challenge “Complete Quests and Events in a Group while at Night” to work during the day and only recognize events. It will now look for quests and events that are completed at night.
- Weekly Challenge: Edited the description of a Weekly Challenge to correctly reflect the direction.
- Sub-Challenge: Fixed an issue that prevented certain photomode challenges from completing as expected.
- Sub-Challenge: Fixed an issue that prevented certain Bobblehead challenges from completing as expected.
- Sub-Challenge: Fixed an issue that caused a challenge to be marked as complete incorrectly.
- Lifetime Challenges: Fixed an issue where some lifetime challenges would revert progress after logging out.
- Robots: Fixed an issue that would cause robots to respawn too frequently in Whitesprings.
- Scorched: Fixed an issue where Wasteland Whisperer could affect Scorched. Dev Note: Wasteland Whisperer can no longer be used to pacify Scorched.
- Scorched: Shooting a Scorched in the leg will no longer break their weapon causing them to not attack the player.
- Scorched: Fixed an issue where Scorched may be using invisible weapons or not appearing to fire their weapon correctly.
- Scorched: Fixed an issue that caused floating debris and disassembled guns to appear in Scorched hands when killed.
- Weapons: Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause plasma weapons, flamers and flamer mods, and weapons with explosive bullet mods to not do damage to other players and creatures.
- Armor: Fixed an issue that would cause players exiting power armor to sometimes appear stretched and unable to reenter power armor.
- Armor: Addressed several issues that would prevent players from exiting power armor and at times cause the Pip-Boy to become unavailable.
- Weapons: Fixed an issue that prevented the Gauss Rifle from being identified as a rifle. Now rifle-related perks can be applied to the Gauss Rifle.
- Ammo Vending Machines: Fixed an issue where some Ammo Vending Machines were only selling repair components.
- Weapons: Legendary Hunting Rifles will now drop as loot.
- Weapons: Fixed an issue where the Walking Cane provided as many resources when scrapped as it costs to craft.
- Armor: Fixed an issue where some Pocketed Chest Pieces were resetting players back to their base carry weight upon logging back into the game.
- Armor: Fixed an issue where players can leave behind an unusable chassis after exiting Power Armor.
- Magazine: Consuming Scouts’ Life 6 magazine now correctly depletes food and water stats at a slower rate.
- Weapons: M79 Grenade Launcher is now considered an explosive weapon in perks instead of being incorrectly considered a shotgun.
- Fusion Cores: Fixed an issue where Fusion Core generators were producing cores at a slower rate than intended. They are now back to 8 cores/hr.
- Magazine: Fixed the Backwoodsman 2 magazine to appropriately boost Tomahawk damage.
- Mirelurk Eggs: Harvesting Mirelurk Eggs will not result in two separate eggs.
- Weapons: Fixed an issue where several combat rifle automatic receiver mods were prevented from receiving automatic rifle perk bonuses.
- Weapons: Fixed an issue where multiple weapons were able to be equipped at the same time.
- Weapons: The Vampire weapon mod effect now works only when hitting living targets as intended.
- Armor: Fixed an issue where Power Armor parts would display on top of previously equipped parts.
- Weapons: Fixed an issue where bashing an enemy with certain weapons would add the projectile to the enemy’s inventory.
- Armor: Fusion Cores will no longer replenish to full charge upon joining another world.
Quests and Events
- “Get the Supply Drop”: “Get the Supply Drop” Event now will remove holotape once used with supply crate belonging to the player that requested the Supply Drop.
- Quest: Daily Missile Silo quest rewards are now correctly obtainable only once per day.
- “Line in the Sand”: Fixed an issue with the quest, Line in the Sand where the Sonic Generator already being repaired prevented the player from completing the quest. The event will now progress to the next stage if the Sonic Generator is already repaired when the Event begins.
- “Recruitment Blues”: Fixed an issue with the objective, “find Junk Mail” that prevented players who switched worlds from completing the quest.
- “Second Helpings”: The following location map markers are now available after finishing “Second Helpings”: Slocum’s Joe, Gauley Mine, Morgantown Trainyard, and Morgantown Airport.
- All Night Long: All Night Long now decreases hunger and thirst growth at night.
- Overdrive: Fixed an issue where Overdrive was not increasing critical chance % properly.
- Quack Surgeon: Quack Surgeon no longer allows for reviving hostile players.
- Strange in Numbers: Strange in Numbers effects now scale properly with multiple teammates (with and without mutations).
- Refractor: Fixed an error where each rank of Refactor is doubling energy resistance instead of adding +20 as indicated on the Perk card description.
- Fireproof: Fireproof now reduces explosion and flame attack damage by 15% per rank.
- Happy Camper: Happy Camper now functions correctly whether the player is inside or outside of their C.A.M.P. when the perk conditions are refreshed.
- Butcher’s Bounty: Fixed an issue that allowed for the Butcher’s Bounty perk to trigger again on an already-searched creature.
- Homebody: The Homebody perk now works as intended when at a claimed Public Workshop.
- Party Boy/Girl: Party Boy/Girl now effects active alcohol effects on the player.
- Teams: Teamed players can no longer unfairly block an attacking player when that player attempts to overtake a workshop. Your teammate will enter PVP with the attacking player.
- Turrets: Turrets at Workshops will now attack players the Workshop owner is engaged in PvP with.
- Systems: Blocking a player now also mutes their proximity chat.
- Trade: Fixed an issue where players could view another player’s inventory before they can respond to a trade invite.
- Trade: We no longer let trades occur before the requested player has consented to trade.
- Trade: Fixed an issue where the Stash transfer menu would appear empty after previously trading with another player.
- Trade: Stimpaks with a price value set to zero will no longer prompt “use” in the Trade Menu instead of “accept”.
- Trade: Fixed an exploit where the cap limit of 5000 in player-to-player trades could be removed.
- Chat: Fixed an issue where voice chat would not always function properly upon exiting the Atomic Shop.
- Atomic Shop: Fixed an issue where some Atomic Shop content was missing sound effects.
- Atomic Shop: “Waving Santa” sound effect will now only play when in “on” state.
- General: Players no longer will receive a pop-up for the Atomic Shop when Respawning for the first time.
- [PC] Resolution: Perk Pack opening screen now extends to the edge on 21:9 monitors.
- Atomic Shop: Players in the Atomic Shop when the Atomic Shop is taken offline will now be notified and taken back to the Main Menu.
- [PC] FOV: Fixed an issue with scoped weapons zooming incorrectly when the default Field of View setting has been changed.
- PvP: Fixed an issue where the PVP prompt would appear repeatedly while the same players engaged in combat with each other.
- New Update Arrives for Red Dead Online, Adds Gun Rush Mode
- Character Roster for Dead or Alive 6
- Fallout 76 Patch Arrives on PC
- Catherine Classic Released on Steam
- Dark Devotion Heading to Playstation, Nintendo Switch, and PC this Year
- Fantastic Four Content Teased for Spider-Man
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Won’t Have Multi-Player Mode
News5 months ago
Bungie Outlines Infamy, Gambit Ranking System for Destiny 2: Forsaken
News2 months ago
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Patch 1.0.7 Is Here
News3 weeks ago
New Patch Arrives for Darksiders 3
News6 months ago
Ghost Recon Wildlands’ Rainbow Six Siege Crossover Mission Now Available
News5 months ago
Overwatch Summer Games Returning This Week
News5 months ago
No Man’s Sky Update 1.55 Is Out
News5 months ago
Divinity: Original Sin 2 Trailers Unveils Additional Features
News5 months ago
The MP5 Returns to Counter-Strike: Global Offensive