Hunt: Showdown, which has been in early access since late February, finally has it’s first official major push and packs a ton of changes.
You can see the changes in the video below, but here is a list of some of the new weapons that were dropped in the brand new update.
- Nagant M1895 Deadeye
- Vetterli 71 Deadeye
- Winfield 1873 Marksman
- Mosin-Nagant M1891 Sniper
- Sparks LRR Sniper
- Flash Bomb
- Poison Bomb
Here are the full patch notes, per their post on Steam:
- 5 weapons with sniper scopes for long, medium and short-range
- 2 tactical grenades (Flash Bomb, Poison Bomb)
- 12 new Traits
- 11 new Hunter outfits
- Improved map readability and changes to level architecture in boss areas
- Fall damage
- Inventory slot refactoring
- Rebalanced player footstep audio
- Updated Bloodline screen
Additional rewards for target banishment
Changes to banishing and PvE rewards should increase the incentive to take on the bosses instead of camping while somebody else does the dirty work. A completed banishing will now fully restore your health, and give your Hunter additional health chunks (if your Hunter has room on their health bar). Additionally, killing, banishing, and extracting with at least one bounty token from a target now provides a post-mission bonus of 25 bounty, called Clean Sweep.
Bloodline screen refactoring
We have improved the Bloodline screen to better see your overall progress and how much you need to play for the next rank-up, where the Tier gates for unlocking new types of recruits are, recent and upcoming equipment unlocks, and a summary of your last match and its highlights. We have also made it easier to understand when you have unspent points or new gear to check out.
AI will now spawn randomly and much closer around clue positions to provide an additional challenge when tracking clues.
Developer note: AI may spawn around the clue locations, and the combinations of AI will be randomized. It’s also possible for audio traps such as raven flocks to spawn nearby in some cases.
Hunters will now take damage when jumping/falling from high walls, ledges, and rooftops.
Hunters will take fatal damage when falling too far (for example, from church towers or high roofs).
Increased bounty rewards for killing the boss & solo team rewards
As a team you will now receive 100 bounty for killing the boss (previously 50 bounty). We have also made changes to the solo rewards based on feedback from the community. Solo hunters will now received 200 bounty for killing the boss. These rewards are guaranteed even if you lose your hunter after taking down the boss.
Inventory system refactoring
Weapons are now categorized as large, medium, or small and have been redistributed across these three categories. By default, Hunters only have one large and one small weapon slot. If a Hunter equips a medium weapon in their first slot, the second slot will upgrade from small to medium.
Compound layouts have been changed to make boss arenas harder to successfully camp and provide more defensive options for players who take out a target. Some spawn areas have also been adjusted to provide cover and reduce your chances of being seen at the mission start.
Developer note: We focused our efforts on several areas including changes to problematic or unbalanced locations with a specific focus on reducing camping and providing more cover and opportunity for players who engage boss targets. We will continue to monitor feedback and make adjustments in the future.
With this update we are adding three sniper scope attachments across five sniper rifle variants of existing weapons, as well as two consumables, and one tool:
- Mosin-Nagant M1891 Sniper (rifle with long scope)
- Nagant M1895 Deadeye (pistol with short scope)
- Sparks LRR Sniper (rifle with long scope)
- Vetterli 71 Deadeye (rifle with short scope)
- Winfield 1873 Marksman (rifle with medium scope)
- Updated Mosin-Nagant M1891 model
- Updated Mosin-Nagant M1891 Obrez model
- Updated Mosin-Nagant M1891 Bayonet model
- Flash Bomb (blinding flashbang)
- Poison Bomb (creates a cloud of poison gas which causes damage over time, similar to the spider’s poison attack)
- Spyglass (tool)
With this update, we are also adding 12 Traits:
- Bulletgrubber (replaces Pump Jockey trait): You can reload mid-clip without losing the chambered bullet on certain weapons
- Bulwark: Reduce the damage from explosions by 20%.
- Deadeye Scopesmith: Remain in scope view after firing a shot while using any weapon with a short scope (Deadeye variants)
- Iron Sharpshooter: Remain in iron sights after firing a shot while using bolt-action rifles
- Iron Devastator: Remain in iron sights between shots using shotguns
- Kiteskin: Reduce damage from falling by 50%
- Marksman Scopesmith: Remain in scope view after firing a shot while using any weapon with a medium scope (Marksman variants)
- Sniper Scopesmith: Remain in scope view after firing a shot while using any weapon with a long scope (Sniper variants)
- Resilience: Get revived with one full health chunk
- Steady Aim: Sway settles over 12 seconds with scoped rifles
- Steady Hand: Sway settles over 12 seconds with scoped pistols
- Salveskin: Health Chunks damaged by fire heal faster to their full amount
PvP kill rewards
We are adding a tier-based PvP kill reward system in order to discourage hunting new players (white shirts) and instead focus on veteran players.
Hunters will now get:
- 100 XP for killing a Tier 1 Hunter
- 500 XP for killing a Tier 2 Hunter
- 1000 XP for killing a Tier 3 Hunter
We have received a number of reports stating that after completing a mission rewards were not granted. With this feedback, we have implemented some refactoring of how rewards are being processed between the game servers and the backend. With these changes we should see some significant improvements with this issue. The game servers are now more frequently synchronizing the current game state and not just at the end of the match. With this change, we have also made sure that in instances where the game server does crash, you will be granted partial awards (all rewards that are currently synchronized before the server crash (client crashes are handled differently)). We will continue to monitor this to ensure that these changes have resolved the issues that were reported.
- AI is less likely to fall off cliffs during melee attacks now
- All basic AI and bosses (except for the Butcher) can now be reliably set on fire
- Improved the reactions for Grunts and Armored when hit. This should result in hits being more reliable and reduce the chance of the AI striking at a player as soon as they are hit
- Increased draw-distance of AI to support the longer sniper combat distances
- Increased the size of the Hive’s defensive swarm
- Spider is now less likely to leave its lair by accident and die outside
Enemy AI specific changes
- Added a cooldown on hit reactions to avoid trapping him in a loop with continuous attacks
- Improved his attack validation to prevent him from hitting players through walls
- Improved chasing and retreat behavior to make him harder to exploit
- Improved targeting of his burning oil ranged attack
- Increased resistance to melee attacks
- Slightly reduced damage and range of his final strike when dying
- Head hit points have been increased to make it harder to kill with headshots from weak weapons
- Improved locomotion and hit reaction animations to be more reliable and snappy
- Improved reactions – Hellhounds can now see and hear players at a greater distance.
They will also no longer attack in a straight line making them more of a challenge
- Improved the group behavior to avoid them getting stuck when retreating
- Improved the search behavior when the player is unreachable
- Decreased the health by 25%
- Improved his attack validation to prevent him from hitting players through walls
- Improved the rage behavior when he is aggro’ed without having a visible target
- Increased the range at which leeches will sense players by 50%
Developer note: We appreciate your very detailed audio feedback and suggestions. While we might not be able take all of it into account, we will continue working to improve the audio experience of Hunt: Showdown. Keep it up!
Improved Audio Consistency
Fixed audio events and actions which sounded too different depending on perspective or situation.
This includes a pass on player and teammate footsteps and adjusted attenuations for animal attractors listening from indoor and outdoor.
Improved Audio Readability
Fixed audio events, enemies, and actions which had missing or underwhelming acoustic feedback. This includes being on fire, getting hit, and hitting enemies as well as enhancements on the AI cast condition tells. Adjusted audio events which were too prominent, or that got in the way of gameplay and tuned these down to be less intrusive. This includes the extraction timer, low health heartbeat, and some boss status stingers.
Improved Audio Realism
Some audio events were enhanced to realistically reflect the actual loudness of a sound and the environment where it is occurring. This includes the occlusion behavior, so sound being muffled behind a wall or less audible when underground, reverb adjustments for barns and boss arenas, as well as gunshot reflection adjustments.
- Added a new medium sway pattern alongside rifle and pistol sway, which is now used by all rifles with bayonets and all pistols with buttstocks while aiming down sights.
Developer note: Rather than just two, this third type now allows us to make rifles with bayonets more accurate and pistols with buttstocks less accurate rather than having to pick the other extreme.
- All sniper scopes, iron sights for bolt-action rifles, and iron sights for pump-action shotguns zoom out between shots now
- We have increased the default health value for all hunters from 100 to 150
Developer note: With this change, Hunters have become slightly more survivable by default, but they can no longer boost their health to get a stronger advantage.
- Damage taken by the hunter has been adjusted to allow a very similar gunplay experience
Developer note: Everybody will benefit from the increased health by default so that one-hit kills will only occur on headshots but the gunplay will effectively stay the same.
- Hits to the arms and legs take slightly less damage from bullets now. Aim for the head or chest to maximize damage
- Compact bullets are now more powerful and bleed less power over distance:
- Increased damage of Winfield rifles
- Increased damage of Caldwell Conversion pistols
- Increased damage of Nagant M1895 pistols
Developer note: This is our attempt to bring two different requirements together for weapon balance: Keep the intended boost for compact bullets to help make low rank gear more competitive, while still making sure these 2 hit kill options are restricted to short range encounters. Where a Winfield can kill players in two hits to the chest on short range only, the Vetterli can do so at medium distance, while the Sparks and Mosin Nagant are showing the same performance at long range. We will continue to look at adjustments like this going forward.
- Ammo boxes now grant slightly less ammunition
- Bombs and explosives will no longer detonate and will be consumed when thrown into water.
- Bullet impacts now create a stronger stimulus. This will increase the aggro radius and affect AI and animals at a greater distance
- Changed the recoil kick pattern on all single-action revolvers to take re-cocking the hammer after each shot into account.
Developer note: With this change, Hunters have become slightly more survivable by default, but they can no longer boost their health to get a stronger advantage.
- Decreased the zoom for iron sights on all weapons to make room for the new sniper scopes
- All bolt action and pump-action weapons now unzoom between shots by default
Developer note: Holding the fire button down after shooting suppresses this mechanic, so you can confirm your kill first.
- Decoys are now more reliable in terms of damaging enemies and destroying lanterns
- Dusters and items that attack using fists now consume a lot less stamina, making them very economic choices against groups of enemies
- Ammo pool increased for some weapons:
- Caldwell Conversion pistol extra ammo increased from 18 to 24
- Caldwell Conversion Chainpistol extra ammo increased from 18 to 24
- Vetterli 71 Karabiner extra ammo increased from 12 to 19
- Vetterli 71 Karabiner Bayonet extra ammo increased from 12 to 19
- Winfield M1873C extra ammo increased from 15 to 22
- Winfield M1873 extra ammo increased from 15 to 22
- Winfield M1873 Swift extra ammo increased from 15 to 22
- Winfield M1873 Talon extra ammo increased from 15 to 22
- Fusees can now set enemies on fire when they are hit by them
- Increased damage of regular melee attacks for all true melee weapons (e.g Knife, Machete and Cavalry Saber)
- Minor changes made to the Derringers recoil pattern
- Nagant M1895 Silencer bleeds damage much faster over distance now than other weapons using compact bullets
- Nitro Express rifle will now receive two bullets instead of one from large ammo boxes
- Tweaked heavy and regular melee attack rules for true melee weapons (damage ratio was 3:1, now is 2:1)
- The knife and dusters have been rebalanced to offer different characteristics
Developer note: As tools these should not outmatch the dedicated melee weapons such as the machete, they also should stand apart from each other to allow choice in their use. The knife is for stealth at the cost of stamina whereas the dusters are for getting into/out of mob situations at the cost of immediate damage.
- Bloodless: No longer provides immunity to bleeding but halves the bleeding damage received over time
- First Aid Kit no longer stops the Hunter from burning
- Footstep sounds have been fully retuned to encourage players be more active when close to enemy Hunters (overall audio range reduction)
- Jumping now costs 20 Stamina and once out of stamina you’ll only be able to perform smaller jumps (reduce bunny-hopping).
Developer note: We have made a number of changes to how jumping and the stamina system currently work. We will continue to monitor how these changes are perceived and will make further adjustments if needed.
- Weapons are now less accurate when shooting while jumping
- Massive refactor of player stats system to kill a number of health-related bugs
- Poison damage now results in a much stronger on screen effect and reduces peripheral vision
- Quartermaster: Now upgrades the second weapon slot from small to medium, allowing you to equip one large and one medium weapon instead of two large weapons
- Vitality Shot no longer removes burning effect
- Water footstep visual effect size is now linked to depth of the water and speed of the Hunter
- You are now allowed to use dark sight while waiting for other Hunters
- You are now allowed to use in-game voice communication while waiting for other Hunters
We have drastically increased the amount of possible Hunter names making it less likely for players to get hunter recruits with the same names over and over again.
- The number of possible American, English, French and German recruit names increased
- We have added 3 new nationalities with similar number of names. Now our Hunters can have Irish, Scottish or Scandinavian names.
- Additional names added to the pool for new hunter recruits
- All recruited hunters now start with 150 health regardless of tier
Developer note: With this change, we want to normalize the gameplay advantage higher Tier Hunters had. Players no longer need to grind for health before they have a fair chance in PVP encounters. We hope this makes players become more active and engage more with the mission rather than farming points only. In essence, buying health is now just to replenish your health rather than a boost mechanic.
- Increased the reward for ranking up the bloodline from 100$ to 1000$. These rewards are only granted for ranks that do not unlock a weapon or trait
- Increased the base cost for Tier 2 and Tier 3 Hunter recruits:
- Tier 1: $ 0
- Tier 2: $ +50
- Tier 3: $ +100
- Improvements made to the equipment for new recruits. This should decrease the chances of nonsensical loadouts such as multiple melee weapons
- Reduced overall chance to receive expensive high end equipment to lower average recruit costs
- Tier 3 recruits now receive a min. of 1 trait and a max. of 2 traits (was min. 0 / max. 3 before)
- Tier 0 recruits now come with two vitality shots instead of on
- Added tooltips with additional details about ammunition and damage types in the Arsenal and Store when hovering over the icons
- Added additional hints to the loading screen
- Weapon damage bars in the Arsenal and Store now also display numbers. When changing weapon loadouts, players will now only see a list of compatible weapons for that slot
New equipment added:
- Mosin-Nagant M1891 Sniper for 1340$ (Rank Unlock 95)
- Nagant M1895 Deadeye for 34$ (Rank Unlock 34)
- Sparks LRR Sniper for 330$ (Rank Unlock 53)
- Vetterli 71 Karabiner Deadeye for 135$ (Rank Unlock 65)
- Winfield 1873C Marksman for 69$ (Rank Unlock 38)
- Flash Bomb for 15$ (Rank Unlock 23)
- Poison Bomb for 25$ (Rank Unlock 39)
- Spyglass for 15$ (Rank Unlock 12)
Equipment unlock rank changes:
- Mosin-Nagant M1891 Obrez (Rank Unlock moved from 77 to 49)
- Vetterli 71 Karabiner (Rank Unlock moved from 46 to 35)
- Winfield M1873 (Rank Unlock moved from 35 to 26)
New traits added:
- Bulletgrubber for 6 Upgrade Points (Rank Unlock 69)
- Bulwark for 6 Upgrade Points (Rank Unlock 87)
- Deadeye Scopesmith for 4 Upgrade Points (Rank Unlock 42)
- Iron Sharpshooter for 5 Upgrade Points (Rank Unlock 96)
- Iron Devastator for 4 Upgrade Points (Rank Unlock 66)
- Kiteskin for 3 Upgrade Points (Rank Unlock 27)
- Marksman Scopesmith for 4 Upgrade Points (Rank Unlock 57)
- Resilience for 4 Upgrade Points (Rank Unlock 21)
- Sniper Scopesmith for 4 Upgrade Points (Rank Unlock 75)
- Salveskin for 2 Upgrade Points (Rank Unlock 12)
- Steady Aim for 6 Upgrade Points (Rank Unlock 78)
- Steady Hand for 5 Upgrade Points (Rank Unlock 51)
Trait unlocks rank changes:
- Fanning (Rank Unlock moved from 87 to 36)
- Greyhound (Rank Unlock moved from 34 to 18)
- Packmule (Rank Unlock moved from 48 to 30)
- Quartermaster (Rank Unlock moved from 24 to 45)
- Caldwell Conversion Uppercut price increased from 175$ to 275$
- Crown + King Auto-5 price increased from 166$ to 266$
- Concertina Bomb price reduction from 35$ to 15$
- Dolch 96 price increased from 190$ to 490$
- Dolch 96 Precision price increased from 280$ to 620$
- Mosin-Nagant M1891 Avtomat price increased from 999$ to 1800$
- Mosin-Nagant M1891 price increased from 478$ to 780$
- Mosin-Nagant M1891 Bayonet price increased from 488$ to 860$
- Mosin-Nagant M1891 Obrez price increased from 378$ to 390$
- Sparks LRR price reduced from 249$ to 179$
- Vetterli 71 Karabiner Bayonet price increase from 105$ to 165$
- Antidote Shot price increase from 11$ to 25$
- Stamina Shot price increase from 5$ to 25$
- Vitality Shot price increase from 20$ to 25$
Performance profile tool which can be enabled in the HUD options menu
- The tool will display a basic set of data on the top right of the HUD with FPS, frame time, main thread, and render thread time as well as current ping.
- This will allows us to gather some specific information from Hunters who experience performance issues, and provides Hunters with the option to check their performance individually.
Softening of the loss of hunters due to technical difficulties
We have added a feature which will prevent players from losing Hunters due to irregular disconnects. This system will return a hunter to its pre-match state if certain conditions (maintenance, server crashes, invalid anti-cheat kicks, client crash mid-mission and during loading, etc.) apply.
- Added mission countdown timer to in-game map
- Added stance indicator on HUD when the player is crouched
- Added out-of-breath indicator on the HUD when player is out of stamina for either sprinting or melee attacks
- Ammo pickups no longer showing percentage and now displays actual number of bullets collected
- Changed the extraction icons on the in-game map
- Polished and improved the readability of the in game map
- Improved the readability of the player / team-mate icon
- Pop up added to encourage following the game through the Steam Hub to stay up to date with the latest news and announcements
Adjusted the distances of objects rendering and distance at which LODs change
We worked on reducing popping, and adjusted view distance for objects and LOD swaps (more to come in the future).
Elevator mechanics have been reversed to allow them to be used by a single player at a time.
It is now be possible for solo Hunter or Hunter pairs to use crank operated elevators more easily. The elevator position is now raised by default and when cranked, it will automatically raise to the top of the shaft after a Hunter has entered the cabin.
Improved leading for players on some spawn areas
Additional leading away from spawn points to the nearest compounds have been added in some locations.
Lockbay Docks should now be correctly referenced in the level (not Lockport Docks)
Developer note: We noticed some confusion due to this, and we are sorry about that.
Made the hunting towers more useful and added more cover
Developer note: Let us know if you find these useful or not, and we will evaluate this, and will consider adjusting them depending on our community’s feedback.
Players will now always be able to see 2 to 3 clue locations when using dark vision
We felt having a single clue visible does not provide enough options for Hunters when deciding which clue to head towards. To resolve this, Hunters will now always see 2 to 3 clues instead of only seeing one clue.
Quality of life fixes throughout the level (bugs, clipping issues, falling out of level, getting stuck, narrow paths, etc.)
We fixed a lot of bugs that have been reported by the community and internally to make the map more stable, bug free and with fewer places for Hunters and AI to get stuck. We have also fixed many floating objects, several terrain holes in the level, and fixed several groups of vegetation that would disappear too early.
We applied some compound changes as follows:
Alain & Son’s Fish Farm
- Added more cover and protection to the building exits
- Improved approaches with more cover
- Removed access to northern vegetation islands (frequently camped)
- Simplified a number of approaches to the compound from the North
- Simplified underside of main building to be less of a maze
- Added doors to the lower part of the butcher fight building to make entry and escape easier
- Closed off upper barn on west side that allowed players to easily shoot at Hunters engaging the target
- Added window access into the Butcher space (previously only a single point of easily defendable access)
- Cleaned up art around compound and added some additional cover
- Moved window access to corner to be less visible from perimeter wall
- Reduced amount vegetation around the circular grave area that Hunters could hide in
- Added a new protected ramp entrance
- Added view blockers and cover to boss building entrances to reduce direct line of sight into the building
- Added more cover to perimeter
- Adjusted some paths to reduce amount of water wading
- Reduced clutter in interior
- Added cover to make south side in water less exposed
- Added a building to provide cover on the northern area of the compound
- Provided more bulletproof cover on the upper area of the boss structure
- Added more bulletproof cover around the compound
- Added more cover on western side of the compound
- Added ladder to roof hole
- Adjusted entrance positions on the western side of the compound
- Increased size of butcher fight area slightly and reduced amount of clutter
- Removed underused cranked door on northern side of barn
- Added more bullet-proof cover around the compound
- Added roof access to several buildings
- Added access to perimeter hut roof (easier to see in at the cost of more visible to others)
- Added more cover on some of the surrounding roads
- Increased perimeter wall height to reduce line of sight directly into the compound
- Removed a number of buildings to reduce overall complexity
- Removed or converted some buildings that were not accessible
- Removed buildings now provide better defensive positions at the southern edge of the compound
- Removed cranked gate from lower portion of the compound
- Thinned out clustered vegetation on the southern approach The Chapel of Madonna Noire Added a number of access points around the perimeter
- Western underground exit reworked to be safer for players emerging from underground
- Added line of sight blockers and cover to boss building entrances
- Added more perimeter cover for approaching players
- Increased the size of the forest area on the northern side (spawn side) of the compound
- Major layout changes made due to its well deserved reputation for being a great place to get your hunter killed
- Provided different terrain options and paths to get in and out of the compound
- Reduced amount of water overall
- Reduced vegetation density of western area that was popular for campers
- Re-worked northern entrance (elevator)
- Windows in the boss building are now closed by default but can still be opened by players
Executable is now “HuntGame.exe” instead of “GameLauncher.exe”. This also resolves the issue with the game not being detected correctly by the NVIDIA Experience.
Saints Row Updates Tackles Over 200 Bugs, Focusing on Stability, Co-Op
A brand new updated primed for Saints Row has dropped, and it focuses on addressing and fixing over 200 bugs, along with a specific focus on stability, Quality of Life, co-op, and gameplay issues.
According to the official patch notes:
In this update we have:
• Focused on improving the co-op player experience by fixing many community reported issues
• Increased stability in both single player and co-op play
• Fixed issues with some challenge rewards not being granted to the player
• Fixed visual issues with customization
• Added important new quality of life features for vehicles, combat, UI and other parts of the game
• Plus even more! Read the full set of change notes below to get the full picture.
Combat should now feel more balanced and engaging, and winning fights should feel more rewarding:
• We have made several improvements to aiming
• We’ve rebalanced combat by drastically reducing the damage of enemy shotguns and SMGs across the board. This should make several key encounters fairer and more fun
• We’ve rebalanced most of the Weapon Ultimate Challenges, simplifying them to make progression feel more rewarding
• Weapon Ultimates now unlock automatically when the challenge is complete so you can get to causing havoc with them right away
• We’ve tweaked the time given to interrupt enemy call-ins for support
• We’ve tweaked the scaling of notoriety to allow players to react to and escape the notoriety loop easier
• We’ve reduced the frequency of stylized deaths on easiest difficulty.
Managing and using your fleet of incredible vehicles should now feel far slicker:
• There are seven new Garage locations throughout the world that unlock at the start of “Chop Shop”, so you now have way more options for dropping off and obtaining stored vehicles
• We’ve improved Garage Vehicle list management. You can now favorite, like, and view recent vehicles in the Garage
• We freed up over 50 vehicle customization save slots
• We introduced “vehicle templates” as rewards instead of saving the vehicle to the player’s garage automatically, allowing players to retain more custom vehicle save slots
• We expanded the Vehicle Delivery options with a full garage list, including favorites, liked, and recent vehicles
• We added new drop off location visual telegraphs to the HQ and new Chop Shop locations for driven and flown vehicles.
We’ve made the first in a series of future changes to make the city and activities within the open world of Santo Ileso more immersive and rewarding:
• We’ve introduced new progression tiers to district completion. Players will now see Saints roaming the streets when they have completed the criminal venture and district threats. At 100% completion, even more Saints will spawn
• We’ve significantly reduced the number of Bright Future Disposals required to completed the venture
• “Chop Shop” vehicle delivery is now accepted at all new locations
• We’ve improved the discovery radius on some collectibles, making them easier to find while exploring the city
• A new voice Pitch Slider during customization will permit players to use a huge new range of voices
• Players now have the ability to equip weapons at HQ without having to walk outside the HQ
• We’ve improved subtitle timings to better match what’s happening on screen
• We’ve implemented support for PlayStation 5’s haptic triggers for weapons
• We’ve improved Color Swatch options to include a truer “black” and wider selection of grays.
• Fixed an issue where sometimes the Player could lose connection and disconnect during co-op
• Fixed instances of the players icon disappearing from the minimap
• Fixed an instance of Animations of the Partner Player not playing for a Player hit with a thrustbuster while having the camera mode on
• Fixed co-op interaction with the “@cha” Side Hustle which could lead to overwriting or canceling the first interaction, and displaying the objective only for the second player to interact
• Credit is now properly given on the “Kill the Collective” challenge if the “Litterbug” Wanted target is killed in co-op
• Fixed an instance of the Host not being able to build a criminal venture when the Partner Player is waiting to join the active session
• The client player now properly sees tutorial prompts when advancing through “First F#:!ing Day “ in co-op
• Fixed an instance of players not properly spawning on the hoverbike after the first cinematic in “The Great Train Robbery”
• Fixed issues with the boat previews for the Partner Player after using the “Boat Deck” menu at the HQ
• Fixed an issue where the host could lose menu functionality if the client left during a mission after the host selected ‘exit to main menu’
• Vehicle Delivery service now properly delivers cars customized if they were saved in the garage by the player in co-op
• Fixed an issue with turrets shaking while the Partner Player is driving the vehicle
• Fixed a loading issue while the host is on the “Waiting for Partner to join” screen
• Fixed a case where characters could fall under the map in “The Forge” in co-op
• Adjusted shipment car spawn time to avoid triggering mission failures in the “Fast and the Foodiest”
• Fixed an issue where the Host could fall through the ground in “After Party”
• Fixed a case where the helicopter may not arrive while the Host player is in the APC turret during the “First F#:!ing Day” mission
• Addressed an issue where the host could advance without completing character customization if the client chose to exit during the “First F#:!ing Day” mission
• Fixed a bug that limited the player’s ammunition if the host entered the weapon cache during “Observe and Report”
• Fixed an issue where the Host would remain on the waiting screen after the Partner Player had chosen to cancel the “join new criminal venture” reveal cut scene
• Fixed a case where the player icon would disappear from maps when the host exits and re-enters the garage
• Fixed instance of Kakts Radio banners appearing when the Partner Player joins a co-op session
• Fixed a bug where both players were unable to use skills, if one of them had the “Riot Shield” equipped
• Fixed an occasional crash when both players exit to the Main Menu
• Fixed a bug where the Partner Player could lose functionality within the Main Menu after selecting DLC content
• Resolved an issue where the Partner Player sees the world loading while waiting to join a co-op session
• Fixed a couple of cases where the Partner Player could see the “Content Unlocked” pop up twice during a co-op session
• Fixed a case where improper messages could display between the Host and Partner Player when unlocking DLC.
For an expanded guide to co-op please visit co-op guide.
STABILITY / CRASHES
• Reduced instances of accidental player deaths in Observe and Report in both co-op and single player sessions
• Fixed a case where the train could derail after completing the Mayhem tutorial. Choo choo!
• Fixed instances of infinite loading screens during conversation with Chalupacabra Manager
• Fixed a crash during co-op when restarting from checkpoint in the “Take Me to Church”
• Fixed an instance where players could encounter an infinite loading screen when restarting from checkpoint during “Making Rent”
• Fixed a crash when loading the “Chop Lifting” side hustle
• Fixed an infinite loading screen that could occur after the “Clear the Lead” truck objective in “Observe and Report”
• Fixed a crash that could occur in co-op if both players chose to exit to main menu during the first customization screen in the opening scene
• Fixed a crash that could occur for the Host player during co-op while near the HQ
• Fixed a case where @cha instance would not complete after defeating all enemies
• Fixed a soft crash that could occur in co-op when two players were using the Style App during the “Arm Yourself” objective in “Corporate Retreat”
• Fixed instances of infinite loads while using the Style App during a mission
• Fixed a bug where an infinite loading screen could occurring after jumping off the train when the final cutscene is triggered in “The Great Train Robbery”
• Fixed a case of a soft crash when building the “Wuzyers Repo” Criminal venture. The game will no longer repo your fun!
• Addressed an issue where the player could become soft crashed when the prank tutorial appears when the “Content Unlocked” interface is displayed
• Fixed an instance where the player could crash while in Santo Ileso while on the High Framerate setting
• Fixed an instance where the player could soft crash when pausing the game.
• Fixed an issue where the Empire Map would be invisible with empty lot circles in “Breaking Ground”
• Fixed a soft crash that could occur after placing “Bright Future Disposal” in “Breaking Ground”
• Fixed a lighting transition at the beginning of “Networking”
• Fixed a case where the player could skip the conversation with ally NPCs in “After Party”
• Fixed a bug where the player was unable to restart from checkpoint or restart mission after talking to Kevin. Damn it Kev!
• Fixed an issue with Sergio getting up after being hit by El Lanzador in “The Great Train Robbery”
• Fixed a soft crash that could occur during “The Great Train Robbery” after killing all the enemies in the first car
• Fixed a case of Marshall units not attacking the Player in “Take Me to Church”. We will be speaking to their supervisors
• Fixed an instance of loss of control after attacking the Nahuali with the Thrustbuster or C4.
• We now properly grant the “Doc Ketchum Horse” collectible after “Aggressive Recruiting”.
• Fixed a bug where the boat would suddenly stop during “Going Overboard”
• Fixed a soft crash where enemies would disappear if the player moved far enough away from the mission area in “A Piece of the Action”
• Fixed multiple failure screens that could occur when the player is killed during “Be Your Own Boss”
• Fixed ammo being taken away from the KA-1 Kobra Pistol after completing “Making Rent”.
• Fixed cases of frozen pedestrians during “Donut Run”
• Fixed jukebox audio repeating itself in “Idol Threats”
• Fixed area warning display radius in “Non-Compete Clause”
• Fixed animation issue with Gabriel in “Neenah’s Car”
• Fixed a mission progression issue in the “Interrogate Gabriel” objective during “Neenah’s Car”
• Fixed an invulnerable NPC in “The Forge”
• Fixed a infinite loading screen that could occur when opening the “Community Sharing” menu during the “The Fast and The Foodiest” mission dialog
• Fixed a soft crash where Kevin could not be revived after reaching the second drive through window in “The Fast and The Foodiest”
• Fixed an issue where “Good Cop / Bad Cop” would fail to progress if the last container was hit by the helicopter
• Resolved an issue where the player falls after aborting or completing a mission in an airborne vehicle.
• Fixed instances of re-mapped controls not appearing correctly on the button map
• Fixed the disappearing On/Off toggle for crew customization when restoring defaults
• Custom color button now functions correctly while in contrast settings
• Removed some instances of placeholder text in the brightness options menu
• Correctly added background color to some text boxes.
• Correctly spawning the objective timer UI while in “Laundromat” for players who completed “Insurance Fraud” first
• Fixed the player being prevented from opening the Skills or Perks menu while inside a vehicle
• Fixed some instances of the upgrade costs not displaying while in the “Friendly Fire” menu.
• Fixed instances of the back button not being available
• Resolved an issue which caused players to be unable to select any options on the Main Menu
• Re-centered the XP gain icon
• Fixed an instance of the “Roof Riding” tutorial popping up if the player had been taken down while riding the roof of a vehicle
• Fixed an issue with the weapon wheel displaying the incorrect weapon when quick swapping.
• Fixed an issue with upgrade kits being lost after selecting vehicle presets in the garage
• Adjusted High Glare intensity
• Added controller rumble while drifting on heavy vehicles
• Fixed a case where the driver of a hijacked vehicle would not properly ragdoll when being kicked out of a vehicle
• Fixed a case of the player re-spawing as a ragdoll after being killed in a vehicle
• Fixed an issue that caused the yacht to behave erratically when picked up with a tow cable. Calm down, yacht
• Fixed cases of vehicle doors inflicting damage to the player when exiting certain cars
• Fixed instance of police and faction spawns not occurring properly within certain world districts.
• Adjusted scripted NPCs so they could take combat actions
• Adjusted the sync of Friend NPC revive animation
• Fixed a case where the Pineapple Express skill would kill enemies instantly or play in the wrong direction
• Fixed a case where music from the “Bright Future Disposals” Criminal Venture would sometimes keep playing
• Fixed certain cases of vehicles having their radios turned off by default.
• Fixed cases where the camera could clip through props in “Observe and Report”
• Fixed an issue were the camera occasionally would get stuck under the map while drifting into garages at high speeds
• Smoothed camera movement when entering certain interiors
• Fixed inconsistent camera acceleration when moving the camera back and forth
• Fixed missing translations in the Korean language.
• Fixed instance of shadows flickering while rotating the boss in the Wardrobe
• Fixed a bug that did not properly allow the player to preview helmets will having a hat equipped
• Fixed instances of the player character appearing next to the car upon entering garages
• Fixed an instance of missing skin textures with specific gloves equipped
• Resolved instances of hairstyles clipping into Headbands
• Chicken Ned outfit coloring options are now displayed correctly
• Multikills will now also increment the counter for the AS3 Ultimax weapon challenge.
• Fixed a case where the player could lose functionality while dodging with an empty magazine
• Fixed a bug where the minigun ceased to work after overheating
• We have adjusted the damage on Sawed-Off Shotgun
• Fixed a bug where the player could lose functionality if they were interrupted during a reload
• The Panteros Thumper is now available while vehicle surfing.
• Fixed instances of missing textures in the eastern edge of Rojas Desert North and South
• Fixed holes seen from a distance at the tops of certain buildings in the Financial District
• Fixed cased of the dust storm effect playing while inside of shops.
Battlefield 2042 Season 3 Arriving This Week
The team behind Battlefield and EA have officially announced more details regarding Battlefield 2042: Season 3 -Escalation, which will become available on November 22nd and comes with a host of new content.
The new season adds a new map, Specialist, weapons, vehicle, and more, including 100 new tiers of Battle Pass content. Additionally, all core gameplay-affecting content will be available to all players as part of the Free tier in the Battle Pass.
Additional cosmetic items will be available, when earned, through a Premium Battle Pass version.
The new season features the Egyptian-born Specialist and security expert Zain, who uses an XM370A Airburst Rifle, and players will venture into the wilderness in Sweden, via a brand new map called Spearhead which features semi-automated manufacturing facilities.
Some of the weapons available will be a Battlefield-classic throwable, including the Rorsch Mk-4 Railgun, semi-automatic NVK-S22 Smart Shotgun, long-barreled NVK-P125 Bullpup Pistol, and throwing knives.
A host of new vehicles will also be arriving, highlighted the EMKV90-TOR Tank, as well as New Assignments which will offer more Vault Weapons, including the XM8 and A-91.
Konami, NeoBards Entertainment Announce Silent Hill f
Game publisher Konami and Taiwanese developer NeoBards Entertainment have officially announced Silent Hill f, which is being written by Ryukishi07 and will feature character and creature designs by Kera.
“Silent Hill f will be a completely new story set in 1960s Japan featuring a beautiful, yet horrifying world,” the official synopsis says. “Written by Ryukishi07, famed for Japanese visual novels dealing with murder mysteries, psychological and supernatural horror.”
Check out the official trailer announcement below:
- News4 years ago
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Patch 1.0.7 Is Here
- News4 years ago
No Man’s Sky Update 1.55 Is Out
- News4 years ago
Bungie Outlines Infamy, Gambit Ranking System for Destiny 2: Forsaken
- News4 years ago
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Appears on Playstation Store, Out in December
- News4 years ago
Ghost Recon Wildlands’ Rainbow Six Siege Crossover Mission Now Available
- News4 years ago
Find the ‘GhostBusters’ Firehouse in Spider-Man
- News4 years ago
The Division 2: Clan System Breakdown
- News4 years ago
New Patch Arrives for Darksiders 3