The Windows edition of Final Fantasy XV launched in early March 2018 and a new mod is changing the user experience overall.
Here is the breakdown:
Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition Mod – Radio Tuner
Simply download and extract the contents of the .zip file anywhere on your hard drive. No installation is required.
- Improved procedural header detection accuracy
- Added experimental support for *.mab and OGG-based *.sab/*.mab files (not guaranteed to work in-game)
- Added support for unicode filenames
- Improved export audio quality
- Not all *.sab/*.mab files are compatible with Radio Tuner. You may receive error messages from the application itself or in-game audio may fail to play as expected. Use at your own risk!
- In-game audio length is limited to the length of the track being replaced. If the replacement track is longer, it will be cut off.
1. Unlock Music
Important! Before you can actually listen to any modified tracks, you must have unlocked them in-game. This can be achieved at many gas stations and other vendors throughout Eos who offer music albums for a small fee.
Run FFXV Radio Tuner and wait for the application to load. Once it’s ready, import a *.sab file from your Final Fantasy XV’s …\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\FINAL FANTASY XV\datas\sound\resources\20000music\jp\ folder. This is where the Regalia’s music is stored (as opposed to regular game soundtrack).
Once the file has been imported, you can listen to it directly within Radio Tuner. Click the Play button on the left to begin, and click anywhere in the center status box to adjust volume.
3. Export (Optional)
Radio Tuner features the ability to export FFXV audio to a variety of more common formats, such as MP3, OGG, and WAV. Find a tune you really like? Add it to playlists of your own!
To add your own music to Final Fantasy XV, you’ll need to replace a built-in track. Once you’ve imported a track you have unlocked in the game, click Replace and navigate to the audio file you’d like to replace the in-game track with. Input audio files can be virtually any format, including MP3.
Once a file has been selected, a backup of the original will be made (with the extension *.orig) and your track will be converted to FFXV format in its place. To verify everything worked correctly, import the file again and have a listen!
Rockstar Games Resolves Issues Involving Players Finding Mass Grave of Dead Horses in Red Dead Online
A recent issue on Red Dead Online that saw players of the game stumbling upon mass graves of dead horses, has been resolved by developer Rockstar Games.
“The issue affecting some players in Red Dead Online that was causing reduced numbers of animals in session and other knock-on effects has been resolved,” Rockstar said in a statement, according to Eurogamer.
You can take a look at a video showing the issues below:
Total War: Three Kingdoms Launch Trailer Arrives
A launch trailer for Total War: Three Kingdoms has officially arrived and it focuses on Lie Vei, who is a historical figure within the game’s lore.
Total War: Three Kingdoms is set to arrive on May 23rd for PC.
Overwatch Anniversary Event Kicks off May 21st
The 3rd annual Overwatch Anniversary event is set to arrive on May 21st and will come with a number of new items and items from the past, along with seasonal brawls as well.
The event, which runs from May 21st to June 10th, will be playable for free until May 28th and players can already start downloading it.
Overwatch Anniversary event 2019
- The Anniversary event will include 6 new Legendary skins and 3 epic skins
- New dance emotes have been added for Baptiste, Ashe and Wrecking Ball
- The Anniversary event will bring back previous seasonal cosmetic items including your favorite dance emotes from all previous years
- Past seasonal brawls are returning to the Arcade and will be rotated daily, including those found in Overwatch Archives – Storm Rising
- Players who login for the Anniversary event will receive one bonus Legendary Anniversary Loot Box, which will guarantee one Legendary item
- Players who purchase the 50 Loot Box Bundle will receive one bonus Legendary Anniversary Loot Box
- All previous Seasonal Event loot will be included in loot boxes during the duration of the event
- Rockstar Games Resolves Issues Involving Players Finding Mass Grave of Dead Horses in Red Dead Online
- Total War: Three Kingdoms Launch Trailer Arrives
- Overwatch Anniversary Event Kicks off May 21st
- Upcoming Apex Legends Patch Aims to Address Numerous Issues
- Destiny 2: Season of Opulence Exotic Nerfs
- Rainbow Six Siege Unveils Reverse Friendly Fire Punishment
- Respawn Planning to Ban Piggy-Backing in Apex Legends
- News6 months ago
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Patch 1.0.7 Is Here
- News9 months ago
Bungie Outlines Infamy, Gambit Ranking System for Destiny 2: Forsaken
- News9 months ago
Red Dead Redemption 2 Reveals Characters
- News5 months ago
New Patch Arrives for Darksiders 3
- News10 months ago
Ghost Recon Wildlands’ Rainbow Six Siege Crossover Mission Now Available
- News2 months ago
The Division 2: Clan System Breakdown
- News9 months ago
No Man’s Sky Update 1.55 Is Out
- News7 months ago
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Appears on Playstation Store, Out in December