Squre Enix posted a job listing in regards to the Final Fantasy 7 remake and is looking for level planners “to meet fan expectations” and “increase quality” to join the team.
“We’ve come to the conclusion that in order to meet fan expectations we must increase its quality another step higher”, the job posting ad says, translated by Siliconera.
“Therefore, in addition to the current members for the Final Fantasy VII Remake development, we must establish a core group that includes level planners, battle planners, designers, engineers, and various types of jobs to tackle on the production of the big title.”
Siliconera goes on to say that the listing makes it clear that it isn’t a last minute move to answer for an increased work load and that the new hire(s) will be tasked with contributing ideas towards characters as well as “brainstorm level designs for each location.”
Square Enix president Yosuke Matsuda says that the company had plans to launch Final Fantasy 7 “in the next three years or so”, so, there is a bit of time ahead of those who can’t wait to get their hands on the game.
Rockstar Games Resolves Issues Involving Players Finding Mass Grave of Dead Horses in Red Dead Online
A recent issue on Red Dead Online that saw players of the game stumbling upon mass graves of dead horses, has been resolved by developer Rockstar Games.
“The issue affecting some players in Red Dead Online that was causing reduced numbers of animals in session and other knock-on effects has been resolved,” Rockstar said in a statement, according to Eurogamer.
You can take a look at a video showing the issues below:
Total War: Three Kingdoms Launch Trailer Arrives
A launch trailer for Total War: Three Kingdoms has officially arrived and it focuses on Lie Vei, who is a historical figure within the game’s lore.
Total War: Three Kingdoms is set to arrive on May 23rd for PC.
Overwatch Anniversary Event Kicks off May 21st
The 3rd annual Overwatch Anniversary event is set to arrive on May 21st and will come with a number of new items and items from the past, along with seasonal brawls as well.
The event, which runs from May 21st to June 10th, will be playable for free until May 28th and players can already start downloading it.
Overwatch Anniversary event 2019
- The Anniversary event will include 6 new Legendary skins and 3 epic skins
- New dance emotes have been added for Baptiste, Ashe and Wrecking Ball
- The Anniversary event will bring back previous seasonal cosmetic items including your favorite dance emotes from all previous years
- Past seasonal brawls are returning to the Arcade and will be rotated daily, including those found in Overwatch Archives – Storm Rising
- Players who login for the Anniversary event will receive one bonus Legendary Anniversary Loot Box, which will guarantee one Legendary item
- Players who purchase the 50 Loot Box Bundle will receive one bonus Legendary Anniversary Loot Box
- All previous Seasonal Event loot will be included in loot boxes during the duration of the event
- Rockstar Games Resolves Issues Involving Players Finding Mass Grave of Dead Horses in Red Dead Online
- Total War: Three Kingdoms Launch Trailer Arrives
- Overwatch Anniversary Event Kicks off May 21st
- Upcoming Apex Legends Patch Aims to Address Numerous Issues
- Destiny 2: Season of Opulence Exotic Nerfs
- Rainbow Six Siege Unveils Reverse Friendly Fire Punishment
- Respawn Planning to Ban Piggy-Backing in Apex Legends
- News6 months ago
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Patch 1.0.7 Is Here
- News9 months ago
Bungie Outlines Infamy, Gambit Ranking System for Destiny 2: Forsaken
- News9 months ago
Red Dead Redemption 2 Reveals Characters
- News5 months ago
New Patch Arrives for Darksiders 3
- News10 months ago
Ghost Recon Wildlands’ Rainbow Six Siege Crossover Mission Now Available
- News2 months ago
The Division 2: Clan System Breakdown
- News9 months ago
No Man’s Sky Update 1.55 Is Out
- News7 months ago
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Appears on Playstation Store, Out in December