A Final Fantasy XV PC demo will be available for download on February 26th, according to Square Enix.
The developer also announced that an exclusive Half-Life costume and accessories are coming to the Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition.
This is how you can obtain the Half-Life costume, courtesy of Steam.
“If you pre-purchase or purchase FFXV Windows Edition on Steam before 1st May 2018, you can claim the Half-Life pack via Steam Workshop! This pack features an in-game costume for Noctis based on Gordon Freeman, star of the legendary Half-Life video game series and the pack will also be available for FFXV Multiplayer Expansion: Comrades as well. This means your in-game avatar will also be able to wear Gordon Freeman’s suit!!”
The exclusive Half-Life pack includes Gordon Freeman’s iconic HEV Suit, Scientist Glasses, and his trusty Crowbar. But, there is even more on the way.
Check out the breakdown:
Includes all of the exciting content released as part of continuous game updates (Chapter 13 alternate route, off-road Regalia customisation, character swap feature and more!). And comes with all of content released in the Season Pass – Episode Gladiolus, Episode Prompto, Multiplayer Expansion: Comrades, and Episode Ignis
Get ready to be at the centre of the ultimate fantasy adventure.
- FINAL FANTASY XV
- “Insomnia City Ruins: Expanded Map” – a new map that takes you right up to the end
- First Person Mode
- Armiger Unleashed
- Use of the Royal Cruiser has been unlocked, with new fishing spots and recipes
- Additional quest to acquire and upgrade the Regalia TYPE-D
- Additional Achievements
- FFXV Episode Gladiolus
- FFXV Episode Prompto
- FFXV Episode Ignis
- FFXV MULTIPLAYER EXPANSION: COMRADES
- FFXV Booster Pack+
- FFXV Holiday Pack+
*Moogle Chocobo Carnival tickets are not included in the FFXV Holiday Pack+.
- [Weapon] Masamune (FFXV Original Model)
- [Weapon] Mage Mashers (FFIX Model)
- [Weapon] Blazefire Saber XV (FFXV Original Color)
- [Weapon] Gae Bolg (FFXIV Model)
- [Regalia Coloring] Platinum Leviathan
- [Regalia Coloring] 16-Bit Buddies
- [Regalia Coloring] Cindymobile
- [Regalia Coloring] Gold Chocobo
- [Outfit] Royal Raiment
- [Item] Travel Pack
- [Item] Camera Kit
- [Item] Angler Set
- [Item] Gourmand Set
Final Fantasy Windows Edition will be available on PC on March 6th, 2018.
Killing Floor 2 Summer Event Comes with New Map, Return of Objective Mode
Killing Floor 2 will be dropping their steampunk summer event which comes packed with a new game mode, map, and weapons.
Back & Kickin’ Brass is the name of the new event, and it also re-introduces Objective Mode, along with bringing in a new map called Steam Fortress and two new weapons: the Seal Squeal and a medic bat.
Check out the trailer below:
Dr. Mario World Arrives in July, New Gameplay Trailer Drops
The Division 2 Receiving New Gunner Specialization
The Division 2 will be rolling out a new update today and will add the Gunner Specialization.
The Gunner is a minigun that accompanises the grenade launcher, crossbow, and heavy sniper Specializations, and will come with it’s own skill tree.
- Killing Floor 2 Summer Event Comes with New Map, Return of Objective Mode
- Dr. Mario World Arrives in July, New Gameplay Trailer Drops
- The Division 2 Receiving New Gunner Specialization
- Check Out New Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 Gameplay Footage
- Fortnite v9.30 Adds Chug Splash Item, New Prop Hunt Mode
- Overwatch Baptiste Origin Story Revealed
- Destiny 2 Departing Battle.net
- News7 months ago
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Patch 1.0.7 Is Here
- News10 months ago
Bungie Outlines Infamy, Gambit Ranking System for Destiny 2: Forsaken
- News7 months ago
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Appears on Playstation Store, Out in December
- News9 months ago
Red Dead Redemption 2 Reveals Characters
- News6 months ago
New Patch Arrives for Darksiders 3
- News11 months ago
Ghost Recon Wildlands’ Rainbow Six Siege Crossover Mission Now Available
- News3 months ago
The Division 2: Clan System Breakdown
- News10 months ago
No Man’s Sky Update 1.55 Is Out