The Shadow of the Colossus remake is celebrating with a brand new official launch trailer.
Shadow of the Colossus, released in Japan as Wander and the Colossus, is an action-adventure game developed by SIE Japan Studio and Team Ico, was originally launched back in 2002 on the Playstation 2.
In the above video game trailers, you can see the gameplay in action.
Rockstar Games Resolves Issues Involving Players Finding Mass Grave of Dead Horses in Red Dead Online
A recent issue on Red Dead Online that saw players of the game stumbling upon mass graves of dead horses, has been resolved by developer Rockstar Games.
“The issue affecting some players in Red Dead Online that was causing reduced numbers of animals in session and other knock-on effects has been resolved,” Rockstar said in a statement, according to Eurogamer.
You can take a look at a video showing the issues below:
Overwatch Anniversary Event Kicks off May 21st
The 3rd annual Overwatch Anniversary event is set to arrive on May 21st and will come with a number of new items and items from the past, along with seasonal brawls as well.
The event, which runs from May 21st to June 10th, will be playable for free until May 28th and players can already start downloading it.
Overwatch Anniversary event 2019
- The Anniversary event will include 6 new Legendary skins and 3 epic skins
- New dance emotes have been added for Baptiste, Ashe and Wrecking Ball
- The Anniversary event will bring back previous seasonal cosmetic items including your favorite dance emotes from all previous years
- Past seasonal brawls are returning to the Arcade and will be rotated daily, including those found in Overwatch Archives – Storm Rising
- Players who login for the Anniversary event will receive one bonus Legendary Anniversary Loot Box, which will guarantee one Legendary item
- Players who purchase the 50 Loot Box Bundle will receive one bonus Legendary Anniversary Loot Box
- All previous Seasonal Event loot will be included in loot boxes during the duration of the event
Upcoming Apex Legends Patch Aims to Address Numerous Issues
A brand new patch heading to Apex Legends sometime this week will address a myriad of issues, including incorrect hit registration and a bug that has been allowing players to stick objects to Gibraltar’s Gun Shield.
Here is the outline of what is forthcoming:
Apex Legends preliminary patch notes
Audio Fixes and Improvements
- Improved audio engine to be around 30% more CPU efficient, lessening the chance of distortion or dropouts.
- Lowered impact on data loading through code and content changes to improve potential dropout issues.
- Quality of Life
- Lowered the master volume of all sounds during the character select screen through the end of the drop sequence.
- Lowered the volume of Wraith’s ambient kunai knife sound for those who are sensitive to the sound. If it is still bothersome we will remove it in a later patch.
- Increased the volume of close proximity enemy footsteps for all Legends.
- Increased the priority of enemy footsteps to ensure the sounds play even in heavy combat situations.
- Slightly lowered the volume of Pathfinder footstep sounds heard from the first person view.
- Fixed missing or quiet dryfire (out of ammo trigger click sound) and low ammo (the progressive change in sound that the gun makes as the magazine approaches empty) sounds for the R301, Hemlok, Flatline and RE45.
- Increased the volume of the music that plays when winning a match.
- Added more detailed audio to the Training mission.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed occlusion bug for the “wind down” sound for the Havoc.
- Fixed issue with automatic weapon fire sounds occasionally getting stuck on, usually after a Legend respawns.
- Fixed bug with RE45 missing tail sounds (the echo in the environment after the shot) when in close proximity.
Hit Detection Fixes and Improvements
Fix for Lifeline “Pick Me Up” Banner Bug on PS4
- The issue has been resolved and we will be re-enabling the banner after the patch is live.
Developer’s Note: We made changes to client and backend to address this and it’ll take a little time to take full effect. We’re expecting the error to resolve within a few hours after the patch is live.
Crashes Specific to Intel CPUS (PC Only)
- Intel has been notified, but in the meantime, Respawn has provided a workaround in the patch. In order to keep from crashing, they have lowered the original clock speeds for user CPUs by changing the instructions used by that one function.
Additional Bug Fixes and Changes
- Fixed issue with the Fortified Passive ability for Gibraltar and Caustic where they would take damage through shields.
- Fixed the bug that allowed players to stick objects to Gibraltar’s Gun Shield.
- Admittedly it’s been fun to see the results of this but the behavior is not intended by design and could get out of control.
- Items will no longer stick to Gibraltar’s Gun Shield, however, it will now deflect Arc Stars.
- Identified some issues with -novid, and will be disabling the flag until the issue can be addressed.
- Rockstar Games Resolves Issues Involving Players Finding Mass Grave of Dead Horses in Red Dead Online
- Total War: Three Kingdoms Launch Trailer Arrives
- Overwatch Anniversary Event Kicks off May 21st
- Upcoming Apex Legends Patch Aims to Address Numerous Issues
- Destiny 2: Season of Opulence Exotic Nerfs
- Rainbow Six Siege Unveils Reverse Friendly Fire Punishment
- Respawn Planning to Ban Piggy-Backing in Apex Legends
- News6 months ago
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Patch 1.0.7 Is Here
- News9 months ago
Bungie Outlines Infamy, Gambit Ranking System for Destiny 2: Forsaken
- News9 months ago
Red Dead Redemption 2 Reveals Characters
- News5 months ago
New Patch Arrives for Darksiders 3
- News10 months ago
Ghost Recon Wildlands’ Rainbow Six Siege Crossover Mission Now Available
- News2 months ago
The Division 2: Clan System Breakdown
- News9 months ago
No Man’s Sky Update 1.55 Is Out
- News7 months ago
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Appears on Playstation Store, Out in December