Once again Bungie is having to dig itself out of the miserable hole it constantly digs itself into with the issues surrounding Destiny 2, as they are again acknowledging yet another problem that is upsetting gamers.
Bungie’s fractured relationship, and the destroyed trust, with it’s Destiny community continues to deteriorate, with the latest issues coming with the re-introduction of the ‘Three of Coin’ perk that accompanied Xur last Friday.
The ‘Three of Coin’ is intended to provide gamers additional probabilities of seeing rare loot such as Exotics engrams drop after completing specific events such as Crucible, Raids, Strikes, etc.
Bungie never provided details on the nature of the buff and players are questioning it’s purpose.
Over the past weekend gamers started complaining that the Three of Coin buff did not work at all.
Redditor Brknsymtry documented his issues with the perk on the Destiny Reddit page stating he spent “nearly 16 hours” only to see just two exotics, both of which dropped without the Three of Coins buff being utilized.
“This is clearly bugged and there is no way the frequency would be this low or just flat out not there,” said Brknsymtry. “I tried heroic and non heroic strikes, all of crucibles playlists, trials, and public events. Not one.” It’s gotten to the point where some people simply don’t take Bungie’s statements at face value anymore.
Bungie admitted the issue in their latest forum post, stating that they “found that Heroic Strikes do not currently grant higher chances for Exotics when using Three of Coins consumables, compared to Vanguard Strikes.”
Bungie said it plans to fix this issue in “early 2018,” and added that it “will continue to monitor and forward feedback concerning this feature throughout the holiday season.”
Bungie went on to explain the purpose of the Three of Coin perk:
“When players use a Three of Coins consumable, this provides a 50% increase to the base chance of being rewarded an Exotic Engram upon activity completion. Using this consumable does not guarantee an Exotic reward upon completing a set number of activities — but rather increased chances upon each activity completion.”
Players are also reporting issues with the Fated Engram, an expensive item sold by Xur that is guaranteed to turn into an exotic item that you don’t already have.
Bungie took to Twitter to say that it is “investigating reports that some players have received duplicate Exotic rewards from Fated Engrams.”
Catherine: Full Body Adding Persona’s Joker as DLC
Persona’s Joker seems to be popping up everywhere these days, and he will be heading to Catherine: Full Body next, as a DLC.
Persona’s Joke will arrive in Catherine: Full Body as part of the Digital Deluxe Edition of the game, which will make him a playable character in the multiplayer mode of the game.
Joker, along with Phantom Thieves Commentary Set, will also be made available a standalone item after the game is released.
Dying Light 2 Gameplay Showcased at E3
E3 keeps delivering and one of the things presented at the conference was a look at the gameplay for Dying Light 2.
To get a glimpse at what’s in story, check out the video from IGN below, which shows off some of the gameplay.
Brand New Apex Legends Patch Fixes Caustic Issues, Adds Config Commands for PC
Respawn has rolled out a new update for Apex Legends that addresses a number of issues with Caustic, as well as adding a new config commands for those on PC.
Caustic’s Nox Gas Traps issue, which caused damage to players through walls, has been fixed, as well as the exploit that allowed Caustic to place traps with zero cool down time.
PC players will see new config commands, one that lets you control the maximum framerate, and the two others additions allow for tweaking letterboxes in non-standard aspect ratios.
- Fixed the bug with healing items not functioning when using the keybinds for them.
- Fixed issue with players not being rewarded with Loss Forgiveness after their teammate left during an Apex Elite match.
- Made improvements so that Loss Forgiveness works more consistently in other cases where it wasn’t working correctly.
- Fixed bug where Caustic’s Nox Gas Traps would damage players through walls.
- Fixed exploit where you could repeatedly place Caustic’s Nox Gas Traps with no cooldown.
- Fixed issue with “nerfed” skydiving from a Jump Tower.
- Resolved a number of localization issues for Xbox and PS4.
- Fixed issues with items sorting incorrectly when looting a deathbox.
- Fixed issues related to heavily decreased accuracy when ADS and sliding.
- Fixed audio bug related to Octane’s Jump Pad.
- Fixed a number of game logic script errors.
- [PS4 Only] Fixed bug with in-game reward message not displaying the right image for Playstation Plus subscribers [previously this was showing an orange and purple checker image instead of the right asset].
-New PC config commands now enabled:
- Catherine: Full Body Adding Persona’s Joker as DLC
- Dying Light 2 Gameplay Showcased at E3
- Brand New Apex Legends Patch Fixes Caustic Issues, Adds Config Commands for PC
- Warframe Nightwave: Intermission Give Players Chance to Earn Missed Loot
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 Expansion Pass Features 3 DLCs
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Arrives March 20th
- Check out the New Trailer for Scavengers
- News7 months ago
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Patch 1.0.7 Is Here
- News10 months ago
Bungie Outlines Infamy, Gambit Ranking System for Destiny 2: Forsaken
- News7 months ago
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Appears on Playstation Store, Out in December
- News9 months ago
Red Dead Redemption 2 Reveals Characters
- News6 months ago
New Patch Arrives for Darksiders 3
- News11 months ago
Ghost Recon Wildlands’ Rainbow Six Siege Crossover Mission Now Available
- News3 months ago
The Division 2: Clan System Breakdown
- News10 months ago
No Man’s Sky Update 1.55 Is Out