Connect with us

News

Lineage 2: Revolution Major Update Adding 60 Player PVP Battles

Published

on

Lineage 2: Revolution is preparing for it’s first major update. The mobile MMO had quite the worldwide release last month, picking up a substantial number of players.

Regular 30-vs-30 Open Siege battles start on Wednesday as part of the game’s first big update, but there is more.

Get ready as 60 players fight in real time. Get your clan, set some time aside and prepare to do battle.

Make note that these Open Siege battles take place Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday from 11:30 PM to midnight Eastern time, each week.

Fortress Siege is also coming with the update that will see up to 50 players doing battle on each side in the clan-centric warfare. Fortress Siege happens every Friday.

Rounding out the update are three new servers to help deal with the massive influx of North American and European based players.

You can see the video below:

 

Continue Reading
Click to comment

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Leave a Reply

News

DICE Comments on Controversy Over Battlefield 5 TTK

Published

on

DICE has officially responded to the backlash over recent TTK changes in Battlefield 5.

DICE recently made a change to the time to kill (TTK) in Battlefield 5, which dropped the damage output for the majority of the weapons in game, striving to prolong gunfights and provide players more time to react to a given situation, and/or battle.

“We’ve seen [TTK has] been a big talking point and causing a divide in the community, which was never our intention” DICE said via an official statement.

“We have been listening closely to what you’ve all been saying

Continue Reading

News

Your First Look at Pagan Online Gameplay

Published

on

Wargaming has pulled the curtain back on Pagan Online, giving fans a look at the gameplay, via a new trailer.

The RPG MMO with a pre-Christian mythology theme is set to arrive sometime in 2019, and you can take your first look in the video below:

Continue Reading

News

Director of Kingdom Hearts 3 Addresses Early Leak

Published

on

After an early leak of Kingdom Hearts 3 over this past weekend, 
the game’s director Tetsuya Nomura has released a statement urging fans not to help in the circulation of gameplay videos.

Additionally, Nomura reassures fans that the “biggest spoilers” were not showcased or revealed in the leaked copies.

According to Polygon, the person responsible for the leaks got 30 copies via a connection they have to someone involved with the manufacturing and printing of the discs based in North Carolina.

Nomura says that his team is “aware as to how this has all happened,” and that the “whole team has been working together since [news of the leak] to investigate what we can do to better this situation.”

Kingdom Hearts 3 launches on January 29, 2019

Continue Reading

Trending