A brand new patch has been released for Rainbow Six Siege, an update called Operation Para Bellum, and packs a ton of new content.
It adds a new map called Villa, and a ton more, which you can see in the patch notes below, and in the following video:
Rainbow Six Siege Operation Para Bellum Patch Notes
We will now be using R6FIX to manage bug reports for both Live and Test Servers.
If you encounter a bug, please navigate to R6FIX.ubi.com and submit your findings today!
GLAZ OTS-03 RATE OF FIRE
- The rate of fire for Glaz’s rifle was increased from 220 RPM to 235.
- He was slightly buffed to account for other changes that are coming in Operation Para Bellum.
CLAYMORE PLACEMENT EASE OF USE
- Claymores can be placed closer to walls and objects in the environment.
- Claymores are now less picky about the slope of the ground it is being placed on.
- Pickup is slightly easier to do from different heights.
- You can no longer deploy claymores inside of barricades.
We have removed the ability to throw grenades back at enemies. This feature did not perform as we had intended, and was prone to collateral damage as a result. As such, we looked at the data and saw an unnaturally high occurrence of team kills and suicides that resulted from throwing grenades back.
- Fixed – Inconsistent barricade destruction with firearms.
- Fixed – Barricades can be destroyed with just one bullet.
- Fixed – Multiple objects have inconsistent destruction when shot.
- Fixed – Sticky Gadgets obstruct The Maestro Evil Eye.
- Fixed – Operators are unable to enter prone stance while standing on top of a reinforced trap door.
- Fixed – Walking in the smoke effect from Smoke Grenades causes a visual bug.
- Terrorist Hunt
- Fixed – Enemy AI can get stuck rappelling up and down indefinitely.
- Spectator Camera
- Fixed – The Caster has no UI when viewing Evil Eye.
- Fixed – Casters or players spectating Maestro using the turret in first person view do not see the overheating gauge.
- Pick and Ban
- Fixed – For Pick and Ban, the Operator icon on Operator card is not properly placed.
- Fixed – The red dot sight has no sway when firing when attached on the Mx4 Storm.
- Fixed – When Alibi equips and activates her Decoy, the finger animation is not synced with the gadget slider animation.
- Fixed – IQ’s Gadget is opaque instead of transparent during the End of Round replay.
- Fixed – Inconsistent lighting effects when using the Black Eye cameras.
- Fixed – Broken animation when Frost deploys a welcome mat.
- Fixed – The Bulletproof Camera and Maestro’s turret can destroy some gadgets through thin surfaces.
- Fixed – Missing sound when rotating Maestro’s turret.
- Fixed – Maestro’s turret can be placed between the pillows and the camera can see through them on House, in Kid’s Bedroom. (It will still clip partway through the pillow, but not entirely.)
- Fixed – During the deploy animation of Jäger’s Magpie, the operators hands and gadget disappear for a few frames.
- Fixed – Tachanka’s hand is offset when he reloads the LMG.
- Fixed – The electricity of Bandit’s gadget does not destroy drones on reinforced traps and walls.
- Fixed – Players are able to vault over Montagne’s shield.
- Fixed – Players are able to kill Montagne while his shield is extended if they vault and fire at the same time.
- Fixed – Wooden wainscoting panels across the maps cannot be destroyed normally with gunshots.
- Fixed – Decorative models on destructible walls across the maps do not break normally with gunshots.
- Fixed – Shotguns and rifles cannot destroy lower third of the walls on House.
- Fixed – Bullet and ping are not registering correctly on the 3rd floor on Casino between the round wall and the roulette table.
- Fixed – Bullets have wrong trajectory when shooting the South-East wall on the 3rd floor Casino area.
- Fixed – Sometimes the player spawns inside a wall while playing as a defender in “Secure Area” and selecting spawn point “Garage”.
- Fixed – The last two AI of the second wave remain stuck at EXT Peaceful Tree.
- Fixed – Defenders can be detected while standing under the archway at the “2F Statuary Room”.
- Fixed – Basement camera is not in the right place.
- Fixed – Enemy AI is unable to rappel on one of the objects.
- Fixed – The player is able to reinforce the floor near the hatch in 2F Classical Hall area.
- Fixed – Broken animation for Thermite breaching charge while deploying on any breakable surface.
- Fixed – The player can disable the defuser from below the floor of the armory bomb.
- Fixed – Reflex sight is much bigger on ACS12, Mx4 Storm, and Alda 5.56 than other weapons.
- Fixed – Reticule may disappear during End of Round for teammate.
- Fixed – The Shutterbug Elite gadget has a visual effects issue.
- Fixed – Visual pop is present when deploying a deployable shield.
- Fixed – The camera shows out of world for a second at the beginning of any End of Round and Death Replays.
- Fixed – Inner part of the Operator head is blinking in the End of Round replay.
- Fixed – The Uplay Overlay stops working after using Shift+F2 when the “Raw Input” option is turned on.
- Fixed – “Only the squad leader can start a game” is not present for the invited squad members.
- Fixed – Counter Defuser is floating near the player if put in DBNO while using it.
- Fixed – Counter defuser is floating in the end of round replay if the Operator using it is shot in the back.
- Fixed – The Counter Defuser model will not appear in the Operator’s hands if the previous Operator defusing went DBNO.
- Fixed – When players look into a Bullet Proof Camera on the floor next to a wall, the Camera angle is misplaced.
- Fixed – Barbed Wire deployment animation has a few frames where the wires pop on the right side of the operators hands when deploying the gadget.
- Fixed – Barricade appears already deployed depending on where you look at when placing the barricade.
- Fixed – Another object appears for less than a second when placing a turret on any surface.
- Fixed – Recruit’s name does not fit in the nameplate while in Operator Loading Menu.
- Fixed – Equipped weapons are not displayed when entering Support Mode on a player that is performing an action that removes the weapon from the player’s hands.
- Fixed – Constant rattle sound is played if the defuser is dropped on an uneven surface.
Rainbow Six Siege Y3S3.1.2 Patch to Address Numerous Issues
Rainbow Six Siege is getting a new patch this week that will intend to address a number of issues including a invisibility glitch, an Oregon washing machine exploit, and a number of other troublesome exploits that are wreaking havoc on gameplay.
While there is no set date for the arrival of the patch, it is expected to arrive this week and the notes are as follows:
- Fixed – Deployable shields placed perpendicular to a window prevent vaulting.
- Fixed – The operator is invisible when players load into game.
- Fixed – Pistols have their reticle misaligned with the center of the screen while shooting.
- Fixed – No toggle for Montagne and Pulse special abilities (now comes with toggle).
- Fixed – Cannot access Bulletproof Camera by pressing the secondary gadget button while prone.
- Fixed – While prone, using melee and standing up will switch the knife animation to shield.
- Fixed – The Stun Grenade VFX can be cancelled under certain conditions.
- Fixed – The squad leader remains alone in a match after one squad member leaves when the leader starts the match.
- Fixed – Latency, micro stutters and graphical issues after playing multiple matches and maps in the same Custom game session.
- Fixed – End of round timer does not stop when initiating the defuser plant at the last moment.
- Fixed – Clipping issue on Lion’s uniforms.
- Fixed – Hibana’s face appears washed off when equipped with the Yurei headgear.
- Fixed – Holding down both gadget buttons and releasing them in a certain order switches away from Pulse’s Cardiac Sensor.
- Fixed – The Chalkboard uniform for Hibana does not appear properly while in First Person.
- Fixed – Blitz’s arm is delayed when leaning, causing clipping issues with shield.
- Fixed – The observation tool icon is missing from the select spawn location screen for attackers in preparation phase in Ranked.
- Fixed – A second “Gold Lion Chibi” will float next to the weapon it is attached to.
- Fixed – Equipping a country flag charm on the SPSMG9 will also apply on Clash’s CCE shield.
- Fixed – Chibi charms are not properly placed on Clash’s CCE Shield in load out.
- Fixed – Multiple charms are clipping through Blitz’s and Clash’s shields.
- Fixed – Charms equipped on Clash’s shield are not visible in 3rd person view.
-Pick and ban
- Fixed – When Joining in Progress during a ban reveal, players will always see the blue smoke.
- Fixed – Joining in Progress with previously selected operator does not update teammates blocked operators.
- Fixed – During the ready screen, the sizes of the operator’s cards are not consistent.
- Fixed – The “Change floor” button is missing in the tactical map.
- Fixed – The bullet point that indicates the currently voted OP disappears after changing display mode.
- Fixed – Valkyrie Black Eye can see through the ceiling when placed on in a spot on 2F Bank.
- Fixed – Spot in 1F Tellers Office allows Valkyrie’s Black Eye to see the corridor and staircase.
- Fixed – Spot in 1F Archives allows throwable gadgets to reach 2F Skylight Stairwell.
- Fixed – Attacker drones can see through the ceiling underneath 1F Lobby and Bar.
- Fixed – Drone has no collision with the terrace edge from West Front Yard.
- Fixed – Ranked Match Action phase lasts for 4 minutes on Hereford Base.
- Fixed – Equipping a shield drops the fps by 10–20 on Hereford Base.
- Fixed – Unstable FPS in Hereford Base.
- Fixed – Maestro’s gadget is vulnerable by breaking cosmetic destruction, Small pinstripe carpets across the map.
- Fixed – Players can hide under a desk in 1F Prep Area.
- Fixed – Defuser cannot be picked up after being dropped between the wall and the ammo box in 1F Garage.
- Fixed – Defuser cannot be picked up after being dropped between the wooden planks located in EXT Barnyard.
- Fixed – Thatcher’s EMP grenade does not turn off the faux volumetric glow from the ceiling lights in EXT Barn.
- Fixed – Small gap in 2F bathroom ceiling on Hereford base rework.
- Fixed – Players can clip inside a wall using a deployable shield at 2F Workshop.
- Fixed – Players cannot pick up armor plates if the armor bag is deployed on a kettle in 3F Cigar Lounge.
- Fixed – Operators can get stuck inside a pile of boxes in 1F Office.
- Fixed – Player can vault inside the washing machine on Oregon.
- Fixed – If Buck mounts Tachanka’s LMG Turret with the Skeleton Key on and leaves it, no interaction can be made with the turret afterwards.
- Fixed – Clash can instantly go into ADS with her secondary after un–equipping her shield.
- Fixed – Clash is not able to use Observation Tools while her CCE shield is extended.
- Fixed – Instead of disappearing when Echo’s Yokai hover drone is disabled, the “Jump” button appears greyed out.
- Fixed – If a disabled Yokai hover drone is picked up and re–deployed, it will still be in the disabled state when redeployed.
- Fixed – Finka’s Spear308’s damage falloff over distance is too high.
- Fixed – Maverick’s blowtorch makes no sound on the first use on a wall.
- Fixed – Blowtorch SFX persists after Maverick is killed while using it.
- Fixed – Black Mirror can be destroyed from the other side of a reinforced wall.
- Fixed – Mira can place her Mirror under another destroyed Black Mirror.
Overwatch Pink Mercy Charity Skin, Shirt Raise $12.7 Million for Breast Cancer Research
Gaming can have such a positive impact on the world, and Overwatch is the latest example of when gamers collectively participate in an initiative to do something positive.
Blizzard announced it had raised $12.7 million for breast cancer research thanks to the sales of the Pink Mercy skin and t-shirt.
Per their announcement, the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) will use the funds to examine every aspect of breast cancer diagnosis for women and men across the globe, and the funds will be dispersed between the Precision Prevention Initiative, the BCRF Translational Breast Cancer Research Consortium Award, and 25 Annual BCRF Research Grants.
You can see more via the pie chart below:
Red Dead Redemption 2 Launch Trailer Arrives
Rockstar Games’ new entry is available for pre-load on Friday, and with a whopping of required space that the game demands, taking advantage of the window to pre-load it may prove to be smart if you want to play the game the moment it goes live.
- Rainbow Six Siege Y3S3.1.2 Patch to Address Numerous Issues
- Overwatch Pink Mercy Charity Skin, Shirt Raise $12.7 Million for Breast Cancer Research
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Launch Trailer Arrives
- Override: Mech City Brawl Drops New Trailer
- For Honor Marching Fire DLC Trailer Launched
- Reigns: Game of Thrones Arriving this Week
- Analogue’s Mega Sg Let’s You Play Your Old Sega Video Games
News2 months ago
Bungie Outlines Infamy, Gambit Ranking System for Destiny 2: Forsaken
News2 months ago
Overwatch Summer Games Returning This Week
News3 months ago
Ghost Recon Wildlands’ Rainbow Six Siege Crossover Mission Now Available
News2 months ago
Divinity: Original Sin 2 Trailers Unveils Additional Features
News3 months ago
Destiny 2 Xur Location Guide: August 3rd, 2018
News2 months ago
No Man’s Sky Update 1.55 Is Out
News2 months ago
The MP5 Returns to Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
News2 months ago
Gun Media Teases ‘Project Méliès’ But Fans Shouldn’t Show Interest, And Haven’t