Bandai Namco made the announcement earlier today as part of a Nintendo Direct presentation.
Here’s a breakdown of resolution and framerate options for Dark Souls: Remastered:
- Xbox One (1080p, 60 fps)
- PlayStation 4 (1080p, 60 fps)
- Xbox One X (Upscaled 4K, 60 fps)
- PlayStation 4 Pro (Upscaled 4K, 60 fps)
- PC (Native 4K, all textures 2K unconverted, 60 fps)
- Nintendo Switch (TV mode: 1080p, 30 fps; Handheld mode: 720p 30 fps)
The remastered version of the game is set to hit to all platforms on May 25th, and will include the downloadable add-on Artorias of the Abyss.
The remastered game will feature improved resolution and other visual enhancements.