As Call of Duty: WWII beta’s first weekend came to a close a lot of feedback has been aired out and now developer Sledgehammer Games has thanked fans for the BETA testing process.
The beta’s second weekend begins on September 1st.
Below you can see the key feedback from Sledgehammer, which was posted on the developer’s website.
Key Items Being Worked On For Beta Weekend 2:
- It has come to our attention that some users are seeing an incorrect error message saying servers are down when they are not.
- We have identified a rare bug where users are seeing a false message about players being kicked from their parties. We have identified and fixed the issue.
- We are aware of a bug that prompts you to “Unlock and Equip” an item, but it only unlocks the item and does not equip. We are working on fixing this. (It’s annoying to us too.)
- Some of the battle chatter and hit marker audio still requires some fine tuning. Specifically, the NPC call outs of enemy positions need some addressing.
- There is a bug that is causing some party members to lose connection with the lobby host.
Features And Adjustments To Be Made For For Launch Or Later:
- Adjusting Dom kills to 100pts, from 50.
- Increasing TDM end match score to 100.
- Hit feedback improvements, including better audio and more obvious headshot indicator
- Reducing Molotov to x1 per Scorestreak.
- Sprint out to ADS time refinement.
- Incendiary Shells as default off, and perhaps need to be nerfed.
- Paratrooper strength / cost balancing.
- Recon Aircraft too vulnerable to rifle damage.
- Color Blind support option.
- Bumper Jumper and other key controller configs.